Print Thread
Hop To
C
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS:

National guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed on April 19th by elements of a para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.

Speaking after the clash Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest movement. Gage blamed the extremists for recent incidents of vandalism directed against internal revenue offices. The governor, who described the group's organizers as "criminals," issued an executive order authorizing the summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the government's efforts to secure law and order. The military raid on the extremist arsenal followed wide-spread refusal by the local citizenry to turn over recently outlawed assault weapons.

Gage issued a ban on military-style assault weapons and ammunition earlier in the week. This decision followed a meeting in early this month between government and military leaders at which the governor authorized the forcible confiscation of illegal arms.

One government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, pointed out that "none of these people would have been killed had the extremists obeyed the law and turned over their weapons voluntarily." Government troops initially succeeded in confiscating a large supply of outlawed weapons and ammunition. However, troops attempting to seize arms and ammunition in Lexington met with resistance from heavily-armed extremists who had been tipped off regarding the government's plans.

During a tense standoff in Lexington's town park, National Guard Colonel Francis Smith, commander of the government operation, ordered the armed group to surrender and return to their homes. The impasse was broken by a single shot, which was reportedly fired by one of the right-wing extremists. Eight civilians were killed in the ensuing exchange. Ironically, the local citizenry blamed government forces rather than the extremists for the civilian deaths. Before order could be restored, armed citizens from surrounding areas had descended upon the guard units. Colonel Smith, finding his forces overmatched by the armed mob, ordered a retreat.

Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint task force in its effort to restore law and order. The governor also demanded the surrender of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government troops. Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as "ringleaders" of the extremist faction, remain at large.

April 20, 1775

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We don't have a citizenship in this country today with enough balls to make this happen again and they call it progress .

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
ttt

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Back then we were equally armed and willing. Now the few that would stand and fight will be slaughtered while the sheep hide.

On a better note, my turkey season starts Tuesday. Time to go fill a ark.

Want To Buy;
Form die for a 7mm Mashburn Super.
.284 Hornady AMax 162gr.
.224 Hornady AMax 75gr.
22-250 bushing die
Bushing die that will work with the 7mm Mashburn Super
A couple Glock 42 380ACP mags
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
As long as the cable and Internet works and there is enough gas for the boat most sheep are content with being subjugated.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Les7603006
Back then we were equally armed and willing. Now the few that would stand and fight will be slaughtered while the sheep hide.

Thank you Benedict Arnold.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Les7603006

And today, with fully 1/2 the population dependent on the government for their daily bread (welfare recipients, welfare doler outers, street sweepers and toilet plungers, mail carriers, electrical inspectors, construction inspectors, heavy equipment operators, explosives experts and ballistics finger printers, county court recorders, msm report recorders and fact adulterers, tax collectors, tax calculators, judges, cops, lawyers, doctors, teachers, global warming scientists, observers of how snails [bleep], possum cops, friendly local swat teams, drivers of Nappy's assault vehicles, fliers of drone vehicles, atf deliverers of guns to mexican cartel, dea deliverers of drugs to druggies, wild eyed fiends hatin' on the druggies, bankers, bean counters, psychiatrists and psychologists, rubber room inmates and charge nurses, HSA bullet counters, TSA grandma's t!tty counters, prison guards and the prisoners they guard, race baiters and race stirrers, (take a breath) and other assorted minions, lunatics, and liberals of every stripe on the tiger, and this is just to name a few of the millions upon millions) you know you've got an uphill battle ahead off ya.

But that's alright.
American Patriots have had to kill a lot of system loving commies in the past.
And tomorrow is just another day.

All I ask is let me know when it's time.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
less that 7 % of the citizens of the colonies, supported the revolt against King George.

many who were loyal, migrated to Canada...

the rest of the population evidently didn't care less or were too spineless to fight for either side...

funny, living in England during my youth and reading the English history version of it, would make most Americans laugh... their version was that the fight just wasn't worth the effort and expense, when they could control other colonies around the world with less resistance, so King George just said 'screw it, let the colonials have it...'

me and my friends use to love to swap our history books, they would laugh at the American version of history, and I'd laugh at the English version of the same events...

heck even the Canucks history books are funny like that.. they consider the USA late to every major war in the last 100 yrs...
we are Johnnie come Latelys when they entered a war before the USA and then we are war mongers, when they look at Korea and Vietnam...

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Seafire, there is alot of truth to the proposition that the English just gave up. After Saratoga, the Longon Gazatter labeled American as the "greveyard of Englishment". Yorktown put the nail in the coffin of public support for the war and on 28 feb 1782, Parliment voted to end offensive operations on the continent. The prime minister resigned, the goverment fell, the oposition party took over, and that spelled the end of the war.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Seafire, there is alot of truth to the proposition that the English just gave up. After Saratoga, the Longon Gazatter labeled American as the "greveyard of Englishment". Yorktown put the nail in the coffin of public support for the war and on 28 feb 1782, Parliment voted to end offensive operations on the continent. The prime minister resigned, the goverment fell, the oposition party took over, and that spelled the end of the war.

Appears to be much as we left VN.
Politicians gave up.

Mark

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Archerhunter

American Patriots have had to kill a lot of system loving commies in the past.
And tomorrow is just another day.

All I ask is let me know when it's time.

Well, sir, I believe we'll KNOW when it's time...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

480 members (10gaugemag, 22kHornet, 160user, 19rabbit52, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 46 invisible), 16,368 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,904
Posts18,538,789
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.