Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Canadienses est�pidos.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Sueltettp://s982.photobucket.com/user/archie_james_c/media/cry-baby-tattoo1_zps91c0da0f.jpg.html][Linked Image][/URL]

Suelte Nuevo Wetback.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Ok, I peeked.. That was funny.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Nice pants. Are those cut offs you got at goodwill that a normal sized adult used as shorts. Keep trying Nancy boy. I got better chit to do than conduct a photo shoot for my next " I love me chapter" for my scrap book while I'm out hunting or fishing. Only a self absorbed douche bag that has daddy issues would waste that much time. Keep rolling numb nuts and don't forget to take your HGH.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by 7 STW
I've enjoyed looking at your collection of rifles.Nice irons.

Thank you sir. I very much enjoy them myself.

I tell the story that my parents were so poor when I was born they could not afford a name for me, only initials. My dad was not a hunter. I only remember him buying one fire-arm for himself the whole time he was alive. For some reason firearms have always interested me as far back as I can remember. I would get hand-me-down gun rags from a boy down the street who's dad was a hunter. I swore if I ever made any money I was going to own some rifles. I started mowing yards at 10 years old. Never looked back. That would be nigh on 52 years ago. In the mean-time I did make a little money. What's the mossy oak by-line, "its not a passion, it's an obsession. I can relate. Over the last twenty years or so I've kinda gone off the deep end when it comes to rifles. Plus, unlike many toys, if you buy them right, you can afford to feed your addiction.

Best

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
The old saying "The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys".

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SLM
I think you've got 'me on the run 'biscuit, don't let up now.

Don't be scared to post bluritude, I'm not.
[Linked Image]

no one is chasin ya anywhere there Slim...

heck, is that blurry? with my eyesight it doesn't look blurred at all... or else every thing else looks just as blurry...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Seafire

no problem Smokey... but DO try to keep up...

you're IQ has been falling as of late...

Rolling here, keep 'em coming!!

The hilarity is unsurpassed, coming from a guy who whines about someone posting pics of hunting rifles on the hunting rifles forum, then claims he won't post pics......after he just posted one!

And by the way, for a guy who has no pics of himself, you sure seem to have quite a collection of Boxer photos. I believe they call that a fixation.

I guess all that confusion you seem to be suffering from is called delusions.... maybe the doc can prescribe something for that condition for ya...

or you could just put down the bong or crack pipe....

that'd probably work also... whistle

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
The old saying "The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys".

I bet my wife wishes I was still a boy...

I like toys!

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
So do I! wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I just need a FEW more. Honestly, she doesn't complain. If she really knew what I spent, her tone may change!

....and God forbid if she tried to get even.

Last edited by shortactionsmoker; 05/04/13.

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
My wife KNOWS! frown We have 2 gun safes(1 full,the second almost full)and she will not let me fill in the spaces. shocked

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
after 35 years, the secret to a happy marriage,

I give my wife three high balance credit cards with little debt on them, and a pile of cash. I also have a taxi service on retainer that picks her up from her boyfriends' house within 30 minutes of the time she calls. She don't care how much I hunt or how many guns I buy. LOL

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Uh huh, and I been wrasslin' an anaconda for 5 days. laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Swifty,

It's your Imagination...Pretend with it as you deem fit,just please continue to do so aloud,if only because your inherent Dumbphucktitude is offa the [bleep] [bleep] charts. Laffin'!

As an aside,it weren't my intent to horn you up and getcha' to unleash your Scantily Clad Men Collage,but you Do Nothing Dumbphuckers perpetually default to such constants and I'd not wanna wish to slight your firsthand knowledge there. Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot and as per always,I'm groovin' on your heartfelt Whine.

Bless your heart.

Gee',

Not much else "tests" the "sanctity" of a platform,as Haybale & Crockett Golf Cart "Adventures" and Bean Bag "Pursuits" from Shooting Benches.

Wow +P+.

I very much enjoyed the Taxidermy Chronicles too.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

You sure is hell on closets and barge outta 'em with uncanny regularity. Congratulations?!?

As per always,I'm lookin' forward for the next batch of excuses in regards to your "exciting" BWT and the compelling "particulars" of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from the places you've almost been. The "pics" will be great too. Laffin'!

No need to reiterate that you Do Nothing Dumbphuckers who Whine the most...do the least. Though you can "brag" on all the money that Pretend saves you.

Re-laffin'!

SLM,

You are gonna hurt Shefire's feelers,because to date,there ain't a camera Manufactured that'll capture Pretend or Imagination. Luckily however,she has zero qualm with plagiarism to quantify both her Imagination and it's Pretend. Laffin'!

On the bright side however,Brinky' is Imagining to Pretend a Photography clue...but don't ask her what she drives or you'll get put on Imaginary Pretend Ignore and she'll again take her marbles and go home.

These couchbound Clueless [bleep] are a [bleep] riot!

'gwe,

There are them who seem preoccupied with making Dumbphucktitude "trendy" and I'm enjoyin' that show,more than most could begin to process.

'335 don't meter very good either.

Ackmam,

You are a consumate Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep]...as a best case scenario.

I enjoy your Imagination nearly as much as you do,though for admittedly vastly different reasons. I get a kick outta you flaunting your incredible [bleep] Stupidity,by you simply doing your "best".

Bless your heart.

Eddy,

I couldn't keep the dumb [bleep] offa the [bleep] hook,even if I wanted to.

And I don't want to.(grin)

brinky,

Noone would know better than you,that you've never done anything that rated a picture and it'd be tough to slight the magnitude of that simplistic fact. Congratulations?!?

I personally enjoy all the excuses,that you are perpetually concocting to satiate your dumbphucktitude and I know...I know,it's everyone else's "fault" that you are a clueless Do Nothing [bleep]. Laffin'! Point fingers wherever you wish,just keep tryin' to convince yourself that you ain't. Re-laffin'!

Whattya do for a living again and why is it that you Whining Do Nothing [bleep] is so [bleep] ascared of pics,given "all" the Outdoors "Adventures" your Imagination and Pretend take you upon?!!?

Wear glasses to hide the crossed-eyes,if it makes things easier on you.

Laffin'!

As an aside...Blurtitude is an Art Form beyond your faculties,abilities and means(knowed as The Trifecta of your Imagination).

[Linked Image]

But I cain't seem to get the whole frame blurry.

Laffin'!

The ease in which you talk out your azz,is Jeff-O Epic in it's humor quotient.

Bless your heart.

Page 73 of 229 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

207 members (12344mag, 160user, 338rcm, 22kHornet, 2UP, 20 invisible), 1,593 guests, and 1,021 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,448
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.