Hop To
Page 74 of 229 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 228 229
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by geedubya
after 35 years, the secret to a happy marriage,

I give my wife three high balance credit cards with little debt on them, and a pile of cash. I also have a taxi service on retainer that picks her up from her boyfriends' house within 30 minutes of the time she calls. She don't care how much I hunt or how many guns I buy. LOL

GWB
Well after Thanksgiving I bought my wife a $800 ring,then she bought this for my Christmas.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Think it was a fair trade. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Windage adjustable mounts! Horrors! shocked eek

Those never work for more than a few decades! shocked

grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm still one to hedge bets, and WA base/rings ain't the way to do it.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
She bought rifle,scope and all for $800. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Steelhead

I must say, I AM likin' the Talley Lwts....and have them on nearly everything now....but the WA Leupolds held up for me on every rifle, often under heavy use or recoil, without a glitch...

Last edited by ingwe; 05/05/13.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Seafire
I guess all that confusion you seem to be suffering from is called delusions.... maybe the doc can prescribe something for that condition for ya...

or you could just put down the bong or crack pipe....

that'd probably work also... whistle

You know, for someone who habitually whines about the lack of civility in public discourse, you sure do your part to keep it un-civil.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I despise WA bases. Talley LW's are the only thing I'll use....except on a Ruger!

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I also tried some mounts marketed by Remington ( made by someone else I'm sure...) and they have been really good, but not as light or sleek as the Talleys....

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I have a couple sets of those Remington mounts. PM me your addy and I'll send them to you.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm glad to see that I rate so high as to take up so much space on your response. Must be pissin' you off a wee bit. I feel important. Even so much as to get a re-laffin. And I see you cleared your profile info, hmmm. Enjoy your blurtitude as I'll be taking a hiatus from your rant but, be assured I'll check back on your progress. I have a fishing trip I'm going on. Imagine that. Headed to the "big two hearted" to do some trout fishing. You may have heard of it as Ernest Hemingway penned a line or two about it but, you don't strike me as the reading type. I might have time for a picture or two even to make it easy for you. You wouldn't be interested as chit like that don't exist in Michigan according to a know all [bleep] like yourself. Keep it flowin' pin stick as it won't be long know and you'll be banned again.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker
I have a couple sets of those Remington mounts. PM me your addy and I'll send them to you.

Lke 'em that much eh? grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by Steelhead

I must say, I AM likin' the Talley Lwts....and have them on nearly everything now....but the WA Leupolds held up for me on every rifle, often under heavy use or recoil, without a glitch...

I'm using Talleys old school Sako and some german ones on my Kliengunther.But I have never had a problem regarding loopy rings and bases either.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

I was being sincere. They're a tad too high for me. Thought you might want em?

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
You can put me in the crowd who has stopped using W/A bases. I have also stopped using rings with only one set of screws. Seams when something lets go it is the most worst time. Many don't like Weaver but I have switched to their Extended Picatinny Rail and 6 screw Picatinny Rings.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

I was being sincere. They're a tad too high for me. Thought you might want em?

Thanks. I appreciate that but I must openly admit, one by one as I get a good deal on Talleys, the Remington mounts seem to disappear.... whistle grin

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
elk',

A blued/walnut 70 is sumptin' to be happy about?!!?

No wonder you can stomach W/A bases.

Wow.

'gwe,

I've puked me more than a few W/A's and they'll reliably sour a sound platform,with wanderin' zero as a minimum. Though in fairness,I reckon they'll do Clueless Boobs just fine,with minute of beer box POA/POI intersections.

Joe Average ain't very [bleep] bright and dat's for certain.

Steelhead,

Weavers trump W/A's and it don't take much to trump Weaver's.(understatement)

Though I reckon everything "works",for them who don't do nothin',as these gals are always in such a [bleep] hurry to quantify. Golf Cart "tough"...ain't.(grin)

People crack me the [bleep] up!

'smoker,

I've never failed a Ruger ring,though my heart was in it. Did change out all the cap fasteners on the elder versions to Allen or Torx though,which is a mandate as far as I'm concerned.

Folks cain't savvy how to keep the pony in front of the cart,which is sumptin' I reckon I'll always find more than a bit curious.

Waiting for DNZ to put more ring spacing on their system,go 20MOA inclination and double the cap screw count,while adding more surface area to interface scope tubes.

I hear good things about LW's.

brinky,

[bleep] HILARIOUS that you gotta butter your "Hard Charging" Michigan "Adventure" up with a preface that Papa sweetens your Nothingness for you. Laffin'!

Your Imagination and Pretend are working on overdrive now,as I much enjoy the concoction that I massaged a profile. Ain't it just a [bleep] [bleep] shame,that you are too [bleep] Stupid,to have an inkling as to just how amazingly [bleep] Stupid you are?!? Now that is a right proper Dichotomy. Laffin'!

Now you are interested in taking pictures all of the sudden?!? Jesus [bleep] what an excellent "Adventure" to use as a stepping stone,as there's few things more Majestic than a Michigan Trout. I'm cryin' I'm laughing soooooooooo [bleep] hard! PLEASE,gun frames with reckless abandon and show no mercy. Laffin'! Please consider visiting dooshmike to gather frames of "Turkey Camp" for the Win. Re-laffin'!

Looking forward to more of your Photography Tips too,as I just cain't get a whole frame filled with Blurtitude and it'll be really sumptin' to extraopolate your Michigan "Adventures" ala your "hard charging" ways,with the easy pace of Life here on The Milford.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you need it. PLEASE don't forget the pics,though I'm actually looking forward to the excuses,as you yet again attempt to pawn off your ineptitude as being someone else's "fault".

Where do you amazingly stupid Do Nothing Dumbphucks come from?!!?

Wow +P+.

STW,

Leupie MK4 mounting systems ain't horrid,in either ring/rail or IMS. Their DD's are Skookum,as are their PRW's...with the rest being very easy to pass upon.

BT/DT and got all the T-shirts.

WSM,

I very much enjoyed "seams".

You really should just shut the [bleep] up,take notes and apply same...but here's to your being powerless to refrain flaunting your incredible Dumbphucktitude. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
OK for Mojo and stick...64 gr Nosler Bonded in the .223AI...

The short fat bullet will stabilize in a 1 in 12 ( phew...sure am glad no one talked me into a tight twist... whistle )
and IMR 4895 was the huckleberry this time,though H335 got its turn on target, it just didnt perk this time ( Told you it sucked.....)
And no WA mounts on this rifle...Im sure that helped grin

Clocked 3069 fps...not topped out.

[Linked Image]

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by SLM
Ok, I peeked.. That was funny.

[bleep]' Mexicans, too lazy to even ignore someone.

Pulled some blurtitude on a dinker tonight...

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Ingwe,

Where do normal human beings (as opposed to higher life forms like yourself smile ) find these projectiles?

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Boxer

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

B,

somehow I never figured you for a subscriber to NatGeo.

How bout some pix of rifles and a dozen different species of dead stuff. Or at least some knives, bullets, targets or..........
What happened dude, you used to be interesting.

TANSSTAAFL

You're turn to tote the bale.

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 05/05/13.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Page 74 of 229 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (35, Anaconda, 33sixSS, 907brass, 300_savage, 8 invisible), 1,462 guests, and 937 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,411
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.