Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
I think I can, I think I can.
The little seabiscuit that could.

It never gets old........ grin

That one will get you put on part time ignore.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Again.
I'm lovin' it.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sometimes this thread reminds me of this

[Linked Image]

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
That's some funny [bleep].

IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
I'm the tall one,SLM is the shorty. whistle

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

nothing gets old to old folks in alzheimers care units either there Slavy.... its cause the old brain ain't functioning too good anymore....I'm sure that is applicable to you, and why 'nothing ever gets old'....

but for 2 brain cells, you manage yours very well...
of course ya do.... whistle

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I know there are prolly a few folk here who love their dogs and want the best for them...........

This morning I went to sign my dogs up for welfare. At first the lady said,"Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare."

So I explained to her that my dogs are mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and have no frigging clue who their Dads are. They expect me to feed them, provide them with food, housing and medical care.

So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify. My dogs get their first checks Friday. Is this a great country, or what????

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Boxer
elk',

A blued/walnut 70 is sumptin' to be happy about?!!?

No wonder you can stomach W/A bases.

Wow.

'gwe,

I've puked me more than a few W/A's and they'll reliably sour a sound platform,with wanderin' zero as a minimum. Though in fairness,I reckon they'll do Clueless Boobs just fine,with minute of beer box POA/POI intersections.

Joe Average ain't very [bleep] bright and dat's for certain.

Steelhead,

Weavers trump W/A's and it don't take much to trump Weaver's.(understatement)

Though I reckon everything "works",for them who don't do nothin',as these gals are always in such a [bleep] hurry to quantify. Golf Cart "tough"...ain't.(grin)

People crack me the [bleep] up!

'smoker,

I've never failed a Ruger ring,though my heart was in it. Did change out all the cap fasteners on the elder versions to Allen or Torx though,which is a mandate as far as I'm concerned.

Folks cain't savvy how to keep the pony in front of the cart,which is sumptin' I reckon I'll always find more than a bit curious.

Waiting for DNZ to put more ring spacing on their system,go 20MOA inclination and double the cap screw count,while adding more surface area to interface scope tubes.

I hear good things about LW's.

brinky,

[bleep] HILARIOUS that you gotta butter your "Hard Charging" Michigan "Adventure" up with a preface that Papa sweetens your Nothingness for you. Laffin'!

Your Imagination and Pretend are working on overdrive now,as I much enjoy the concoction that I massaged a profile. Ain't it just a [bleep] [bleep] shame,that you are too [bleep] Stupid,to have an inkling as to just how amazingly [bleep] Stupid you are?!? Now that is a right proper Dichotomy. Laffin'!

Now you are interested in taking pictures all of the sudden?!? Jesus [bleep] what an excellent "Adventure" to use as a stepping stone,as there's few things more Majestic than a Michigan Trout. I'm cryin' I'm laughing soooooooooo [bleep] hard! PLEASE,gun frames with reckless abandon and show no mercy. Laffin'! Please consider visiting dooshmike to gather frames of "Turkey Camp" for the Win. Re-laffin'!

Looking forward to more of your Photography Tips too,as I just cain't get a whole frame filled with Blurtitude and it'll be really sumptin' to extraopolate your Michigan "Adventures" ala your "hard charging" ways,with the easy pace of Life here on The Milford.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you need it. PLEASE don't forget the pics,though I'm actually looking forward to the excuses,as you yet again attempt to pawn off your ineptitude as being someone else's "fault".

Where do you amazingly stupid Do Nothing Dumbphucks come from?!!?

Wow +P+.

STW,

Leupie MK4 mounting systems ain't horrid,in either ring/rail or IMS. Their DD's are Skookum,as are their PRW's...with the rest being very easy to pass upon.

BT/DT and got all the T-shirts.

WSM,

I very much enjoyed "seams".

You really should just shut the [bleep] up,take notes and apply same...but here's to your being powerless to refrain flaunting your incredible Dumbphucktitude. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

WOW +P+ whistle Five paragraphs (partial but hey!) and four pics devoted just to me. You even used your favorite word, "dichotomy,"impressive. Good thing you're limited to just one post per day and not by the word. That'd be a beotch. Only 33,554 or so days til your at your old self.
Having a ball here, you're missing out on all these fine tasting brook trout. 9"-13", good eating kind but nothing like what the pro tour stick would take. Nothing fancy on the line either, just #8 wire hooks and worms. So sorry to disappoint. Even took a pic or two on the phone, guaranteed blurtitude on those, whatever the [bleep] that may be. Didn't see that definition while taking forensic photography class or in any of the updates. Perhaps I'll mention it next time. Must be between the shutter speed and painting with light section somewhere. Not too late though, it's only roughly 3,700 miles from your back door.
I find it hilarious that with only one swing per day you waste it on this "dead horse" of a thread try to piss off a guy three quarters the way across the country. You are determined, I'll concede to that. Mentally disturbed but damned determined. You must be a real joy at home with your " mine is bigger, faster, better than yours" attitude. I bet the wife just glows when she hears that chit come out of your mouth, if she's still around. Keep talking though. You're bound to offend everyone and be ostracized by even your most devout groupie. Especially when they figure out it really isn't a big deal to take decent pictures with a quality camera. Even an average douche like you can swing it. And cracking eggs at 510 yds aint much of a chore with a good rifle and optics. Easter must be your favorite time of year. Just remember, if I'm over my head, you're way over yours wee little man. Laffin +P+

P.S. going to post somewhere else now, something you can only do with your alter ego. [bleep] cryin I'm laffin soooooooo hard +P++

Last edited by brinky72; 05/06/13.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire

nothing gets old to old folks in alzheimers care units either there Slavy.... its cause the old brain ain't functioning too good anymore....I'm sure that is applicable to you, and why 'nothing ever gets old'....

Chug, chug, chug, chug. Keep trying little biscuit, we're pulling for you.
Laffin'.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Seafire

Chug, chug, chug, chug. Keep trying little biscuit, we're pulling for you.
Laffin'.

sure ya are Slavey.....

[Linked Image]

ain't nuttin else goin' on at your 'apartment' on top of the truck stop......

but I'll let ya go.. I see ya gotta customer, and are getting ready to earn another quarter or two...

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Biscuit, the goofy ass cartoons aren't working.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SLM

SSsshhhh!

The BEST part is...everyone here knowing that you are too stupid to know just how stupid you are.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

The BEST part is...everyone here knowing that you are too stupid to know just how stupid you are.

Dunning�Kruger effect

Hopefully there's still a little bait left on the hook!

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Glad you guys enjoyed the artwork!

Hopefully SF gets a good nights sleep! grin

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Originally Posted by SLM

sure it is... or you Bozos wouldn't have commented on it, as it wouldn't have got your attention...

hope you guys are welcoming SawSchmuck to the Manharem...
seems like you YoYos finally attracted someone with some intelligence.. delusional just like the rest of ya... but at least he is aware of the mental condition you guys and he are afflicted with.....

and even is trying to use that old tactic of accusing some one else of it, so hopefully no one will notice that it applies to him and his fe3llow ManHarem members... pretty crafty.. didn't work, but as long as you guys thought it did, that's what counts... ain't it? whistle

( Slavely outta be up about 5 AM to continue your guys assault on Schmuck's Critics... and it will be a new day in less than an hour, so Schmuck will have another chance at his wonderful one post a day quota... I am sure he is prepping it right now with pictures to show how AWESUM he thinks he is..)

Last edited by Seafire; 05/06/13. Reason: you figure it out...
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
dooshmike,

Is your sig line,the Choo-Choo that takes you to Turkey Camp?!!? Laffin'!

Kaleb's swayback nags weren't dead,though close and admittedly,there weren't any [bleep] good to come outta that ruse...but it WERE(is) funnier than [bleep].

Only fair to grant them who do the least,opportunity to Whine as per their whim and it ain't like you could do any [bleep] thing else anyhow.

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot.

Laffin'!

archie,

Mebbe when I get home,I'll do an extrapolation reference pic with a couple/few blades and pinpoint my cutlery preferences a touch more.

I'm such a Svelte Slut.

Gee',

Still LOVE your "Taxidermy".

Laffin'!

Shefire,

It sure would take ALL the fun outta things,if you had even a 1% inkling as to what an incredibly inept Do Nothing [bleep] you are.

Luckily...Reality ain't for everyone,as you so eloquently quantify and I'd be surprised to learn that anyone here,would slight just how [bleep] badly you need your Imagination and it's Pretend. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

I'll feign my "surprise",that yet another BWT didn't pan out for you. Mebbe next week?!!?

Laffin'!

'slave,

Watch out or she'll Cock Talk you,then Imagine to Pretend to putcha' on Ignore.

Laffin'!

'gwe,

My trouble is that I shoot "too much" and am by default afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Now it is plausible,that there are them who'd opine that such constants would take "all the fun" outta things...though in fairness,I'd interject that it ADDS all the [bleep] fun.(grin)

Side by each comparisons,is routinely enlightening and then some. Them constants become more crystalline,when dozens and dozens of platforms more than substantiate a gut hunch.(grin)

Hint.

Eddy,

The Do Nothing Gang can only do the best they can,with what incredibly [bleep] little they have to work with and we's simply fortunate...that the stupid [bleep] are dumb enough to do so aloud.

Win/Win.(grin)

brinky,

I enjoy your excuses,apparently as [bleep] much as you enjoy concocting them. Now ain't that a right proper Dichotomy?!? Laffin'!

I'll feign my "surprise",that there is suddenly a series of fresh excuses,that preclude you sharing via pictorial your "hard charging" BWT pursuits. You really know how to slap a Trump Card,with your lofty recounting of feesh that was [bleep] nearly a WHOLE [bleep] foot long. Laffin'!

Hilarious to me,that you think anyone could pizz you off,more than you do yourself! Dumbphuck,you are the [bleep] idiot saying the stupid schit and flaunting your incredible ineptitude,at every [bleep] opportunity. Noone could make you look like a bigger piece of Do Nothing Schit than you can,by your simply doing your "best" to contend same! It's [bleep] hilarious that them dots is just now getting connected,behind your crossed-eyes. Laffin'!

Hilariouser yet,that your Vagina Monolgue's crescendo catapults into a cacophony of things you oh sooooooooooo nearly did,with wares you oh sooooooooo nearly had and from all the places you've oh soooooooooo nearly been. Nice touch to attempt to muse Photo Equipment particulars and Rifle Particulars...that schit was [bleep] hilarious!

Feel free to cite the equipment that's "fair" for me to use,so you've a [bleep] "chance". As an aside,also denote the words I used that were "too big" or "too [bleep] fancy". Laffin'! Use your Imagination and Pretend your camera "particulars",along with your rifle "particulars" and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose in particular,in your own [bleep] Stupidity. Re-Laffin'!

You whining Do Nothing Dumbphucks are sensational in your stupidity and there is zero [bleep] wonder why you have to default to Imagination and Pretend.

[bleep] Wow +P+!

'buck,

Jeezus [bleep] Christ...now Shefire will be setting her [bleep] alarm.

Laffin'!

(Addendum: for archie')

I've a coupla blades and cain't always recollect every detail,but I think I've a brace of the Bench's you cite. One in pre-production guise,the other in their final version.

2nd row from front,right hand side of frame in opposed configuration.

[Linked Image]

Pre-production,extrapolations.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Sort of a dick move this early in the morning ain't it,to get poor dumb brinky [bleep] whining about knives?!!? I like how you roll. Laffin'!

I'm but a cuppa coffee,breakfast and a bag drag from The Freedom Bird...then it's a shopping spree and focusing on rollin' from nights to days,for Flingtitude.

Hopin' to cross paths with a herd of fish here on The Milford,during this 2wk vacation,that are [bleep] near a WHOLE foot long.

[Linked Image]

Laffin'!

Them herds of 2-3 footers is dangerous,as them bastards will getcha'!

[Linked Image]

I'm [bleep] cryin',I'm laughing so hard.

Where do these amazingly [bleep] stupid dumbphucks come from?!!?

Wow.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

I wonder if I should use 4064 or Rl 15 with the 70 grain TNT in the 243 ADL???

hey, its 243 AM also!!

I wonder if Schmuck or SawPenny might have had posted sumpin????

have a good day ya Morons!!!!

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Stick, you check out Benchmades Bone Collector caping knife? Its a stellar blade profile, in D2 for 100$. I really like mine.

New BTE, turf Flave, Vote G-Dubya 2016!

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
You ignorant Canuck,GeeDubya already served 2 terms as President. whistle laugh

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 77 of 229 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,778
Posts18,477,043
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.