Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Go ahead. You start it. smile

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gov. Mike Huckabee predicted he won't make it through his second term. I hope he is right.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No. It starts tomorrow. whistle

My most fervent hope is that the FACTS come out. I know the dimocraps are going to obfuscate feverishly. However, someone needs to grow a set of nads and confirm what we already know.

The slob zero and the co-slob beotch said no and blew it off because they're hell bent on providing lip service and not revealing their mooselimb loving ways.

I hope they both get fried extra crispy. Impeach the bastard and run the beotch off never to return.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I am afraid Hilly and 0 could invade a Sisters of Mercy orphanage, rape and murder everyone and burn it to the ground, on video, and 52% of voters would call it a right wing conspiracy. Hope I am wrong.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think you will be.

The mishandling of it was for political reasons. Mistakes can happen. This was not a mistake-it's malfeasance on their part. Everyone knows an embassy is considered same as the occupants homeland. Attack it, you attack the country.

They intentionally misled EVERYONE. Call it dereliction of duty-whatever. Just fry them both.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So far they've blamed a video and budget cuts; neither answer why no action was taken.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
"Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs for war! That this foul deed shall smell above the earth, with carrion men groaning for burial."

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Karnis

No. I started it today. grin

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
"Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs for war! That this foul deed shall smell above the earth, with carrion men groaning for burial."

Spot on!

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fish head

Fine.
You're both instigators.

grin

Bill O was right on tonight's show. Set partisan and politics and everything aside.

Just the facts.

I think I see Susan Rice's head on the pavement with a big ole pair dualie tire treads coming fast.

And the one interview I most want to see televised is the poor unfortunate fellow in prison for exercising his rights on youtube.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

IC B3

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by fish head

Not sure it really counts....smells a lot like my wife's "I told you so" in-person threads. cool

Bob

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
I'm not going to hold my breath, gun walker, fast & furious, etc., the Repubs are absolutely spineless, afraid that if they go after the administration that public opinion will be against them and cost them 2014. Hillary should be indicted for perjury and I believe that there's sufficient evidence that this goes all the way to the top so impeachment of the prez should happen BUT we have spineless weasels in Congress so it's likely none of the above will happen.

Glockin' Bob
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." -- Thomas Jefferson
"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

Spot on!

Ed

Yep.
Darn good post, that.
I do not think it can be topped.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Not only a great quote but fitting. I hope truth prevails and justice is done.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

MOLON LABE

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Damn iPhone! Should read "dogs OF war".

Disgruntled thespian that I am.........

Another good one from Hamlet;

"Cat shall mew and dog will have his day,,,,,.."

Hmmm "dog" in both quotes.......

Last edited by kaywoodie; 05/07/13.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There are many questions about the Benghazi attack that Americans deserve answers to. It�s been too long an �investigation� and too tragic for the families of lost loved ones for the White House and its friends in the media to ignore these questions:

- When and why did the YouTube trailer of the anti-Muhammad movie surface as any kind of credible reason for the attack?

- Where is the proof that that video was linked to Benghazi? It�s a weak excuse to claim some supposed rumored link between Benghazi and the attacks on our embassy in Cairo. Benghazi was very different. �Spontaneous� protestors don�t come armed with rocket-propelled grenades.

- What was the President�s response to the previous Benghazi embassy attacks in April and June? Why did officials ignore the requests for beefed up security to protect Americans after these attacks?

- Why did the Obama Administration assume a YouTube video was the reason for the Benghazi attack but not all the evidence to the contrary from the postings and emails that circulated that night in real time as the attack took place and Americans were being killed? And why weren�t those emails disclosed until this week?

- Why did the Obama administration spend our tax dollars to make and air television ads that ran in the Middle East apologizing for the YouTube video when they had so much credible evidence that it was nothing but a red herring?

- How much did President Obama know about this? In an interview he gave to CBS News on September 12, President Obama alluded to the fact that the Benghazi attack was not�as his U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice and other officials were characterizing it�a �spontaneous� protest triggered by the Cairo embassy attack and the video. He told CBS News in that interview, �my suspicion is that there are folks involved in [the Benghazi attack] who were looking to target Americans from the start.� If he suspected this then why did he allow his administration to continue blaming the attack on the YouTube video? And why didn�t CBS News call him out on this when his comments in their interview with him, which they didn�t air until a month later, belie the administration�s YouTube narrative?

Someone in the media must demand answers. Until the media does its job to give us the Who What Where When and Why of this cover-up, there will be even less trust for this �cornerstone of our democracy� � if less trust and respect for the media is even possible today. We sincerely want to be able to trust the media. We need to be able to trust them. Their job is so important, and we appreciate all the good journalists in America. Our troops fight to protect all our freedoms including the freedom of the press.

- Sarah Palin

MOLON LABE

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am afraid that we'll see what we usually see: a bunch of career politicians snowing us with BS and boldly lying under oath to deny everything. And lines of questioning and wording that leaves maximum opportunity for weaseling out and misleading with cleverly worded non-answers.

Also we should expect to see greater punishment for the courageous whistleblowers than for those responsible for the deaths of our heros.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's going to be key career state dept and CIA employees that were in place telling what happened and what they think about this disaster.

Last edited by ConradCA; 05/07/13.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hilary falls on sword to save bammy.

Black Olives Matter!!
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

405 members (160user, 22kHornet, 1Longbow, 163bc, 1lesfox, 06hunter59, 37 invisible), 2,718 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,652
Posts18,533,834
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.