T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Netanyahu set it up so his brother could get killed in the rescue.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you consider how often England screwed over Israel since '48, this article doesn't surprise me. Just more pro-Muslim crap.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Netanyahu set it up so his brother could get killed in the rescue.
Mossad asset Abu Abbas had no trouble pushing Leon Klinghoffer over the side of the Achille Lauro in order to create bad blood between the US and members of the Arab nationalist movement.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

More jew-baiting, you little worm?

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
I don't hold every Jew responsible for the actions of the state of Israel any more than I hold every German responsible for the actions of the Nazi German regime. Lots of nice German folks and lots of nice Jewish folks. Likewise, lots of nice Arabs and Persians, regardless of the religious tradition within which they were raised. I take individuals for who they are and what they do, not what they are, or which religious tradition they happen to trace their ancestry to.

As for the Talmudic Jewish religion (not to be confused with the religion from whence came our Savior), however, I will state on theological grounds that it's positively evil in origin, right up there with Islam. They were both established in opposition to Christ's Kingdom, and Christ specifically referred to the progenitors of Talmudic Judaism (which religion first came into existence the moment the Sanhedrin began officially to seek a means of executing the Messiah) as having the faith of their father the devil.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Mossad asset Abu Abbas had no trouble pushing Leon Klinghoffer over the side of the Achille Lauro in order to create bad blood between the US and members of the Arab nationalist movement.

Dude, that is sick.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I don't hold every Jew responsible for the actions of the state of Israel any more than I hold every German responsible for the actions of the Nazi German regime. Lots of nice German folks and lots of nice Jewish folks. Likewise, lots of nice Arabs and Persians, regardless of the religious tradition within which they were raised. I take individuals for who they are and what they do, not what they are, or which religious tradition they happen to trace their ancestry to.

As for the Talmudic Jewish religion (not to be confused with the religion from whence came our Savior), however, I will state on theological grounds that it's positively evil in origin, right up there with Islam. They were both established in opposition to Christ's Kingdom, and Christ specifically referred to the progenitors of Talmudic Judaism as having the faith of their father the devil.

Come on Hawkeye, you are better then this.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 05/12/13.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No, he isn't.

You probably don't remember his little jewel about American armed Forces members and vets being "Pathological Killers".

There have been a few others, just as offensive, over the years.

.....can't believe that anybody in their right mind would allow him NEAR young people, much less set him up as a "Teacher".

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
If you consider how often England screwed over Israel since '48, this article doesn't surprise me. Just more pro-Muslim crap.

It was just a report of information that was passed to the British from a "contact"..Not sure how this is related to the UK screwing Isreal?

And what ever the bad blood between the UK and Israel in the years leading up to 1948, by 1956 we had still managed to sign the Protocol of S�vres re the pending joint operations against Egypt.

IC B3

1B Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Brits screw everyone -- especiaolly the little guys. Just like the US and every other country in the world. 'Game of Thrones' stuff but in the histroy isle not fiction.

TRH long ago lost his credibility.

1B

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Sorry Steve, the proof is irrefutable....

....a British government file on the incident quotes the unnamed source as telling a British diplomat in Paris that Israel was behind the hijacking.

The claim is not known to be backed up by corroborating evidence, and the file does not make it clear whether the British government took the claim seriously.

Hey, "an unnamed source" has it that Kate Upton has the hots for me, the claim is not known to be backed up by corroborating evidence, so it must be true..... cool

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Black September High Jacked an Air France Jet Liner, and then ended up in Entebbe, Uganda aided and abetted by Field Marshal Dr. Idi Amin Dada, President for life of Uganda in this case he was gone by 1979 or a little Latter. Israel flew three C-130's and one Boeing 707 command and Control aircraft to Entebbe Airport. On board were the commandos of Sayeret Matkal- Yonatan "Yoni" Netanyahu, commanding. They assaulted the building where the hostages were and killed all the terrorists at the cost of the mission commanders life, and one of the hostages that was taken to a hospital was murdered latter. He was a fine soldier, one of the IDF's Best, he was 30 years of age and a Lt. Col. He also was born in New York City so that makes him one of our own. And his brother Bibi is not to shabby either. As for the Bad Blood between Israel and Great Britain, that was all settled by Suez 1956. The IDF patterns itself after the British Army, since over a 150000 Jews from that part of the world served with the British Army during World War II. And then there was Orde Winggate and you should look up some of the guys he trained and taught, you might just learn something. And since when is British Tabloid Journalism is taken for gospel?

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Anybody else notice that this story was written almost 6 years ago? If there was really something more too it other than an unnamed source then you would think there would be a little more follow up.

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Longbob
Anybody else notice that this story was written almost 6 years ago? If there was really something more too it other than an unnamed source then you would think there would be a little more follow up.

Uhh,,,,,no if we concider the OP.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Pete E
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

It was just a report of information that was passed to the British from a "contact"..Not sure how this is related to the UK screwing Isreal?

And what ever the bad blood between the UK and Israel in the years leading up to 1948, by 1956 we had still managed to sign the Protocol of S�vres re the pending joint operations against Egypt.

Don't confuse him with facts, Pete. He has his little nursery of hates, prejudices, and biases to nurture and you might poison it with the truth.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Wow! 2007?

Dig up anything from anywhere to crucify Israel.

And don�t forget to call anybody who sides with Israel �bought.�

Just like your buddy�

Originally Posted By: Bristoe
Ted Cruz put his price out there, and was bought.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/02/04/ted-cruz-grants-israel-blanket-immunity.html

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Come on Hawkeye, you are better then this.
You clearly have a problem with something I've said there. If you can articulate it, I'll be happy to respond.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
No, he isn't.

You probably don't remember his little jewel about American armed Forces members and vets being "Pathological Killers".

There have been a few others, just as offensive, over the years.

.....can't believe that anybody in their right mind would allow him NEAR young people, much less set him up as a "Teacher".

GTC

THIS Just when we are ready to laugh him out of here as the harmless Court Jester with his flouride, gun-in-the-shower, cocobolo nunchuck, negro in the pickup truck antics we are thankfully reminded of just how [bleep] up and seriously dangerous this guy is.

Seriously? Not only did the Israelis orchestrate that whole Entebbe nightmare but that wasn't enough so they also pushed an invalid over the side? I'm thinking intervention here...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Take it easy on Hawkeye Jorge. He had a relative killed in the holocaust. Fell out of the guard tower at Auscwitz drunk on Russian Vodka.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

673 members (10Glocks, 160user, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 1badf350, 67 invisible), 2,971 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,831
Posts18,517,019
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.