Gun room clean out! Up for sale is some spare optics mounting hardware. Shipping is a flat $4 fee even for multiple items; items will be mailed via US Mail Parcel Post.

Starting in the upper left corner of the picture and working right.

Item 1 is a set of Warne Maxima matte blue steel rings, high, 1� tube, from a Tikka rifle. $30

Item 2 is a set of unused Leupold matte blue steel EXTENSION rings, medium height, 30mm. $35

Item 3 is a set of DUAL DOVETAIL Leupold bases, matte blue, for a Weatherby Mark 5. $20.

Lower row, starting left, and working right.

Item 4 is an unused set of Sako Optilock rings in stainless, 1� tube, medium height. $30. SOLD on SIGForum!

Item 5 is a second set of DUAL DOVETAIL Leupold bases, matte blue, for a Weatherby Mark 5. $20.

Item 6 is a Weaver side mount for a Mossberg 500 shotgun. Includes a set of Weaver rings that are not in the picture. $25.

Item 7, is a set of stainless steel allen head grip screws for Paraordnance pistol. FREE to whoever wants them, shipped at my expense, as a thanks for reading this far.

First dibs goes to whoever says �I'll take it�in the message string, and sends an email in the following 2 hours. This is cross-posted on a couple sites.

You can pay via PayPal, or if you've been a forum member for over a year and have over a 100 posts I'll accept your personal check.

[Linked Image]