Print Thread
Hop To
Page 92 of 229 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 228 229
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Have a blast smile GWB. Did some shootin' my self this morin'.

[Linked Image]

Stopped these two squirrels in a charge,dropped them at my feet with inches to spare.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Luck, W !

Paul.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Boxer,
I am not sure how you came up with the comment that I am blaming anyone for my life. I don't think my life sux. You think everyone but yours sux because you feel we all should want the same things you have or do. If you notice I have posted very little on here. I don't think the argument is worth the time. Facts are facts you are an arrogant pain in the arse.

I have no doubt if you could post more than once per day you would find every thread you could to belittle people that don't fit into your idea of what a hunter/ shooter should be. You can't fathom that everyone who comes on here are not die hard hunters or shooters and are happy. You probably could never see spending a day in a dress shop with your daughter picking out a wedding gown. I would not have traded it for a day catching them feesh you are so proud of for anything.

You laugh at my post 64 Winchesters but it gave me great pleasure to refinish one of the stocks because someone like you neglected it. There is no doubt that you are very good at what you do. I believe that you help people with questions they have. What I don't understand is why you are so mad at the world? Calling someone out on a forum is one thing. When a guy talks the talk but you can tell he has never been out of his back yard sometimes it is deserving. But to ridicule someone who enjoys riding horses. Or to make fun of someone because they hunt an average ranch.

I don't get it. I am up front and admit I hunt a simple farm in an area where I can only kill a couple deer a year. I say so when I give my opinions or experience. I do get to shoot more than the average hunter but not more than some. I have been reloading for close to 25 years and have loaded 10's of thousands of rounds.

I do not try to make people think I know it all. So what is really your [bleep] problem Jagoff? We have never crossed paths before. But you chose to jump on me as soon as I gave my opinion. Opinions are like arseholes everyone has one. Some peoples opinion of you is that you are a worthless piece of Schit. Others is that you Walk the Walk so everyone should just tolerate you being so [bleep] obnoxious.

Personally I feel sorry for you because there must be some deep dark pain in your life. Have fun with this one. I am sure you can cut and paste or just repeat your same responses you use over and over. After this I will do what I should have from the beginning and just not respond to your worthless responses. But like you I call a spade a spade and you are Jagoff in the first degree.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Boxer, You never answered my question about the [bleep] camera holder thingy for a Diascope. Is there a cheap way into them? Or is it a $500 proposition?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
WSM; If you have the patience and time to go back under his old stage name of "Big Stick" you will find that mother Karma has knocked at his door and kicked him solidly in the stones before. It's in amongst his 30K+ posts. You would think someone like that might tread a little lighter as possibly there might have been a lesson learned. Much like darwinism, some [bleep] just don't learn. I'm sure what goes around will come around again and when it does he'll get no quarter here either. Like I said, some just don't get it. There is a reason he can run around hunting, fishing, and taking pictures every moment of every day, He doesn't have any family obligations but every other weekend. Don't sweat it, you're better off than him. Brinky out.

Last edited by brinky72; 05/15/13.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The psychiatric evaluations are easily the best part of this thread.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by brinky72
WSM; If you have the patience and time to go back under his old stage name of "Big Stick" you will find that mother Karma has knocked at his door and kicked him solidly in the stones before. It's in amongst his 30K+ posts. You would think someone like that might tread a little lighter as possibly there might have been a lesson learned. Much like darwinism, some [bleep] just don't learn. I'm sure what goes around will come around again and when it does he'll get no quarter here either. Like I said, some just don't get it. There is a reason he can run around hunting, fishing, and taking pictures every moment of every day, He doesn't have any family obligations but every other weekend. Don't sweat it, you're better off than him. Brinky out.

Wow some silly [bleep] out there, and you are right near the top of the list.......no class.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
some [bleep] just don't learn.

you just can't help yourself, can you?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EddyBo

Wow some silly [bleep] out there, and you are right near the top of the list.......no class.

Yep!

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
WSM; If you have the patience and time to go back under his old stage name of "Big Stick" you will find that mother Karma has knocked at his door and kicked him solidly in the stones before. It's in amongst his 30K+ posts. You would think someone like that might tread a little lighter as possibly there might have been a lesson learned. Much like darwinism, some [bleep] just don't learn.

I sure hope your referring to BigSticks gag post about getting divorced after being caught cheating and were just being obtuse dolt and thought it was true.

If your actually talking about the tragic passing of his son then your the biggest lowlife piece of [bleep] chit to ever grace this site.

I'm hoping its the first but know its likely the latter and your just a no class douchebag for even mentioning it.

IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

You BETTER be talking about some other stupid [bleep] schit, and not what I think you're talking about. Because if it is what I think, Michigan is literally across the 'river' for me. And I'll go and settle schit fair and [bleep] square with you right quick.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
You phuchin talking to me? I'm 5'1" 210 lbs with tiny fists. When I punch muther phuchers my hand goes right through em.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Holy crp, I'm sorry. Thought everyone was just being douches, should have read back a page before commenting.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
go punch yourself now.....

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
I did.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Kill all them destructive little bastids.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Alessio
You phuchin talking to me? I'm 5'1" 210 lbs with tiny fists. When I punch muther phuchers my hand goes right througih em.

WOW, If he could dance, bet he would look like this [Linked Image]

Swifty
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Doing my best SLM. grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Anybody still interested in .243s v. 1/4 bores?

Didn't think so.

Let's talk a comparison between the .22 LR and .17 HM2. Is either worth a tinker's toot? Why? Show your work.

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 92 of 229 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (10gaugemag, 19rabbit52, 1234, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 160user, 53 invisible), 2,261 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,769
Posts18,476,747
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.