Hop To
Page 93 of 229 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 228 229
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by Alessio
You phuchin talking to me? I'm 5'1" 210 lbs with tiny fists. When I punch muther phuchers my hand goes right througih em.

WOW, If he could dance, bet he would look like this [Linked Image]

That looks like my mom drying her butt with an invisible towel.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
Originally Posted by brinky72
WSM; If you have the patience and time to go back under his old stage name of "Big Stick" you will find that mother Karma has knocked at his door and kicked him solidly in the stones before. It's in amongst his 30K+ posts. You would think someone like that might tread a little lighter as possibly there might have been a lesson learned. Much like darwinism, some [bleep] just don't learn. I'm sure what goes around will come around again and when it does he'll get no quarter here either. Like I said, some just don't get it. There is a reason he can run around hunting, fishing, and taking pictures every moment of every day, He doesn't have any family obligations but every other weekend. Don't sweat it, you're better off than him. Brinky out.

You BETTER be talking about some other stupid [bleep] schit, and not what I think you're talking about. Because if it is what I think, Michigan is literally across the 'river' for me. And I'll go and settle schit fair and [bleep] square with you right quick.

Give him one of these right where he connects to the couch.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
LOVE the falcon punch.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
He really puts his hips and shoulder into that punch.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
if only he was 5'1" and 210......Right thru it.....

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by huntsman22
if only he was 5'1" and 210......Right thru it.....

Yep, wouldn't even have to bend his knees to make it an upper cut !!!
LMAO

Swifty
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Swifty,

Right proper dichotomy,that even someone as [bleep] stupid as you,can see the hilarity of your Perpetual Pretentitude. Funnier than [bleep],that your GoogleFu is far more "rewarding" to you,than your RealityFu. Bless your heart and your "hard charging" ways,as you scour the internet for the "satisfaction" of pics someone else took,as salve for your Reality.

Laffin'!

Gee,

It'll admittedly be tough for you to trump the humor,of your using Rogue's pard's Bear peecture as your own. No need to reiterate how the Texas version of everything,is absolutely [bleep] hilarious...it easily goes without sayin'. Just sayin'.

I'll feign my "surprise",that the Rat skull measurements is a touch too unsettling to reveal,even for someone with your incredibly low "standards".

Laffin'!

WSM,

Full moon there in La-La Land,or just more of your raging Estrogen Levels? Laffin'!

I find it curious that you feel compelled to reiterate ad nauseam,that you are a Do Nothing Dumbphuck of repute and a consumate Whiner? I get it,I get it. Your "Life" sucks,your job sucks,your location sucks,your State sucks,you've zero drive or initiative and Pretending is as close as you'll ever come. Sweetie...there ain't none of that which ain't crystal [bleep] clear,so you needn't bring it up again(but here's to the hilarity of your being unable to refrain same!).

Again,noone can make more fun of you than you can,by your simply doing the best you can,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with. The sole shame is the constant,that you are devoid the grey matter to process such gross disparities. Hell...mebbe it's a Primal defense mechanism,that THE dumbest of the dumbphucks,think they've got it going on. It'd explain much of The Paper Hat Brigades "exploits" and "satisfactions" with such "results". Laffin'!

There was no need for you state what an incredibly [bleep] slow "learner" you are,by attempting to correlate your "knowledge" and "experience" via round count. Now THAT was funny! Laffin'! It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you please. Much looking forward to your next whine.

Admittedly,I ain't much fun to try and keep pace with.

'flave,

My bad. I missed your [bleep] query on the [bleep] camera thingamajig. Mine was very inexpensive,because raghorn mailed it to me gratis.(grin) Pains me to be beholdin',but every decade or so,I take one for the Team.

Cain't know the best route to source similar,as I've never explored the avenue,but my version is a Nikon product and I've seen it do nice things. I tend to drive it aboard a Giotto's tripod,wearing a Manfrotto ballhead and feed it RC2 plates.

[Linked Image]

Be curious to hear thunks from the gallery,if there is a better way to fly...because the lash-up can be handy in certain situations. Had it stuffed inside a Barney Wolverine last night,along with the above tripod,1D3,G-12,videocamera,a passle of RC2 plates and an Ingram or two...hoping that Sister and The Dude both was gonna punch tags. Ran outta light the night prior on a BEAST and let him slip away feeding,rather than push or wind him. Last night were uneventful,which can happen(strangely enough).

Pards at work is sourcin' similar mounting systems and if someone procures the better Mouse Trap...I'll spill my guts.

brinky,

You could call The Guinness Book and EASILY secure a spot in THE Dumbest Of The Dumbphucks category and boast the accolade in accordance to your "abilities". Laffin'!

Funniest schit I've read in a long time. Thanks!

Sad to report,that as of yesterday mornin'....I still cain't catch me a [bleep] Trout shorter than 2-feets long. Would appreciate any/all of your Guinness Tips,that enable you to reliably ring the bell in such "impressive" fashion. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

P.S....you'll wanna keep in mind,that I'm on Imagined Pretend Secret Ignore,so mebbe PM someone to include this reply in their's,so you can preclude nibblin' more Crow. Re-laffin'!

I get a [bleep] kick outta how "real" your Pretend is to you!

Tanner,

I enjoy that all the Shrinks,are Turd Polishing Do Nothing Dumbphucks,perpetually Whining about how they suck and how it's someone else's fault.

EPIC [bleep] humor +P+!

Eddy,

If you swipe brinky's Imagination,she'll have nothing left and that'd be mean.

Laffin'!

DD,

I hear through the grapevine,that I'm yet intellested in all things .243" and .257". Actually toted the LFB last evening,hoping to slip a 105 Hornie HPBT in a wayward Cheerio...if one whirled after the kids had their way.

Should go toss some Berger 105 Hybrid's in the tumbler,if only to allow opportunity to [bleep] Berger terminal "affects" with a clean slate.(grin)

As 22LR's go,I'm thinking I'm gonna grab me a Marvel Unit 1 top for my Kimber PRO TLE II,so The Dude can rock the Crimson Trace and a red dot,for giggles. Fullhouse 230 Ball is a bit much for his mitts,in this stage of the game and as these Do Nothing Dumbphucks in The Paper Hat Brigade can attest(obliviously),there ain't been anyone who got good,by Pretending to shoot. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Gots me a project going on my Annie 54,as I've always wanted a repeater and am torn on how to get there. Thinking hard about poking the 2nd extractor in this one,extending the receiver grooves and tossing a 1913 rail aboard,so as to field a T-Series 16X FCH,as a Play Toy. Might just procure one already converted to repeater(CZ mags) and dump it in the GAP Camo Annie T-hole Sillywet with the 3-way and cut to the chase. Will sloppify headspace too,so as to be able to feed it a wider spectrum of fodder,if only for R&D Giggles.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Had a pard swing by yesterday and before it was over,I tossed him a kluge 700 based 7 Whizzum(initial .473" donor,Sako extractor conversion,punched OEM spout,Dremel rails/ramp and OEM box/follower). 162A-Max at 3030fps would touch and beings he was turretless,I tossed him the cure. Long way of sayin',I peeled the scope offa my blue Annie Sillywet based 10/22 and poked a 'nother aboard,yesterday early evening. Flung 3-pokes into a ragged hole at the 70yd line(6x42) and now he's 10/22 shoppin'.(grin) I've seen me influence innocent bystanders on "accident".

Wonder if I can Kentucky Windage?!? I'm prolly more than a leetle comfy in the "odds".(grin)

[Linked Image]

I don't shoot much 17 Itty-Bitty,as I don't have one,though pards do. Were I to go .177" Rimfire it's gonna be on a longer receiver and dat means Hummer in my book,as a minimum. For me,22LR platforms is about volume and logistics and the 22LR has no equal in that arena. When talkin' 17's,I want speed and the Hummer is a sinister sonofabitch,given it's exceedingly mild mannerisms. The new Winny 17 do intrigue,but I'd be the last to fawn a chambering,until it was surrounded by a Skookum platform. Now a S/S Annie 54 repeater,wearin' the aforementioned McMillan T-hole Sillywet in the new 17 Winny Hot Rod LR...would certainly get my attention.

Reckon it's time to Cast & Blast. Big Momma(she's about 400#) is off to work,the kids to school and my "schedule" ain't lookin' so bad.(grin)

BEST Thread ever!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LMAO.
You are so full of chit, if it all came out it would make Mt. McKinley look like an ant hill.

Best thread ever is what you said about the 223AI thread till you decide it wasn't . Came in here and [bleep] it up too. Or did they just boot your azz out?

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

TFF

Swifty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Never owned a .17 myself until a month or so back then lost my mind.

.1775" +/- in the groove, all 12 of them. 8" barrel nested within, diopter and all that. Probably would excel at plinkin' roaches, but I might do a pig with it if the Poobah promises to not accuse me of stunt shooting. Actually came with a bullet mould, that amusing me greatly. 2 groove greaser. God help me.

Rig is 10#3oz. unloaded and shoots seriously well albeit without great significance.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Crazy German fellow built this, sometime back around the '20s or so. Germans build some good stuff.

[Linked Image]

Dunno what to say about the Annie conversion to a repeating lifestyle. Prefer singles, repeaters, pumps, bolts, break actions, falling blocks, levers, wheelguns or belt fed as the circumstance warrants. Never had to shoot a chargin' pig what I had already shot, but was tempted before the divorce which followed the charge card cancellation. Wow.

'Cept for the novelty I never had a lot of use for the .17s as the AO doesn't lend itself to such things. .22's are a different bag, pop'n flop. Close is personal, or so I think.

File in FWIW basket, the contraption below, which is a repeater. Without the palm rest it isn't as awkward as one might think. Maybe for the field the tube sight might be replaced or removed. Redfield Olympic aperture nested in there that is a wee small view, about .004". The other butt plate is conventional, more or less. Almost a Cheerio shooter.

Is a fifty yard 10 shot wad, little breeze. Wolf MT.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

So I guess .22s and .17s are skookum in their place. Even shot my first deer with a .243. Neck shot 8 point around 125 yards. Longest shot I ever faced down here. Haven't figured out yet if it was deader than the ones shot with 1/4 bores.

Beau Coup fun.......

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
And I make no apologies to the manharem and his leader. WSM shooter asked a question, I eluded to the answer,pointed him in the direction of the answer and stated my opinion. If you don't like it too bad. Larry is the biggest prick to ever grace on line forums and has been booted from all because of it. He has insulted,bullied and hijacked every thread of anyone who has had a different opinion than him. Yet the rest of us are supposed to treat him with kid gloves. GFY, not here. Send Rick a message if you don't like my callus opinion of him and get me kicked off, I could care less. And if anyone wants to settle things otherwise because their collective panties or in a wad PM I'll send you my addy. Until then, get in line and pick a number to kiss my ass. Just know it's a long line. Out

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
BD,

You got some crazy, cool schit.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Boxer,

This is the one I was looking at.

http://www.hayneedle.com/sale/diasc...041&gclid=CIC64canm7cCFUJlMgodnFAAnw

Tell raghorn to stop being cheap and send me one.

EVAH!

Thanks,
Travis

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
...I eluded to the answer....
Near about the most factual statement you've made yet.

Love the double dog dare for an address exchange. Just when I think a thread can't get better someone tops it...........

Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Suck bullets simply suck.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And I make no apologies to the manharem and his leader. WSM shooter asked a question, I eluded to the answer,pointed him in the direction of the answer and stated my opinion. If you don't like it too bad. Larry is the biggest prick to ever grace on line forums and has been booted from all because of it. He has insulted,bullied and hijacked every thread of anyone who has had a different opinion than him. Yet the rest of us are supposed to treat him with kid gloves. GFY, not here. Send Rick a message if you don't like my callus opinion of him and get me kicked off, I could care less. And if anyone wants to settle things otherwise because their collective panties or in a wad PM I'll send you my addy. Until then, get in line and pick a number to kiss my ass. Just know it's a long line. Out

GFY&D you panty wadded [bleep]. You have to really take this chit serious and be unable to ascertain when someone is just fuggin with you to stoop to such levels. I do not know if you have kum breath or are just a moron. Gonne give you the benefit of the doubt and say stuppid fuggin moron. BTW my addy is 1182 west topisaw rd ruth ms. Show up any time if you have illusions of being a bad azz. That invitation has nothing to do with thinking you are a dumb moronic [bleep], just my standing invitation to anyone who thinks they are a bad azz. No I am not a bad azz anymore, but you don't have to be to thrash the livin hell out of innernet badazzes.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 406_SBC
...I eluded to the answer....
Near about the most factual statement you've made yet.

Love the double dog dare for an address exchange. Just when I think a thread can't get better someone tops it...........

Raise smile

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EddyBo
Raise smile
I'd say your comment is in a substantially different vein, though I doubt little blinky can tell the difference...........

Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Suck bullets simply suck.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
My dad can beat up your dad.

If you're not burning through batteries in your headlamp,...you're doing it wrong.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by iddave
My dad can beat up your dad.

Yea I hope he shows up after my physical therapy smile I am too cripple to deal with anyone but a puzzy, until after a two hour stretching heat and tense therapy session smile

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I really wish someone had told me that Bookers was 150 proof smile

I found some at a local liquor store after PT and decided to try it out. I am now officially ten foot tall and bullet proof. I will be in bad shape after my Thursday night doubles at roux 61 in Natchez tonight.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
BD,

You got some crazy, cool schit.

Travis

Concentrating on crazy for now, cool comes later.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 93 of 229 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

271 members (160user, 12344mag, 21, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 31 invisible), 1,742 guests, and 1,101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,459
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.