-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 95 of 229 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 228 229
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I have too much trouble trying to grasp how awesome I am to mess with him...
Besides, I axed him a couple questions and he answered them...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave
This is the thread you come to, to either ask Boxer questions or desperately try to explain how awesome he isn't.

Travis

*desperately is a great adverb. Speaking of desperate...

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
a pecker-shaped funnel would be more fun....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by huntsman22
a pecker-shaped funnel would be more fun....

Speak fer urself!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm speaking for Ginger. Your shoe made her gag.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Micro_Groove

*desperately is a great adverb. Speaking of desperate...

[Linked Image]

Obviously my cock won't fit.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is the thread you come to, to either ask Boxer questions or desperately try to explain how awesome he isn't.

Travis

Insightful, almost said deep but did not want to offend you smile

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Swifty,

Feel free to use as much Imagination as you deem requisite,to Pretend to find me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose in your own [bleep] Stupidity(not that you ain't doing a great job solo). Laffin'!

I know you are dumber than [bleep],but I never realized that both a clock and a [bleep] calendar,reliably stumped you. Perhaps attempt to use both,in relation to the time line of the 223AI Thread and this one. How could I have known then(long prior),that you Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphucks,would surpass sucha valiant [bleep] effort?!!? Laffin'!

Oh I prolly shoot a 223AI a bit,feel free to give that one a whirl. Hell...I dare ya'. Laffin'! Just a [bleep] shame,that you stupid [bleep] have zero inkling as to how amazingly [bleep] stupid you are.

I'll feign my "surprise",that for some unknown reason,your barrage of plagiarized pics have ceased.

Laffin'!

DD,

My Teutonic Seventeens is single stroke and hard on scopes.

[Linked Image]

Never was much of a single-shot fan,though I went through the phase and scratched them itches,with a falling block fascination there for a spell. I just cain't never seem to set Utility aside and light done right has no peer,so there I set mired in excellence. Gonna try me one of them S/S and synthetic stocked bolt repeaters one of these days,if only to see what all the fuss is about. Just cain't set the warm/fuzzy aside,of the primal satisfactions of blued/walnut.

I prolly always was a sucker for 22LR boltguns and have a passle of the 5xx lineage and they make a consumate Sleeper...but a 54 is outta dis World from all angles and easily THE Grail.

Lookin' forward to Faux 54.18MSR.

brinky,

I very much enjoy the notion,that you are "smarter","better" and more "active" on other forums. Just where/what are these Secret Squirrel Forums? THAT is [bleep] hilarious! "News" flash...you are a Whining Do Nothing [bleep],here,there and everyphuckingwhere(feel free to "laude" your consistency). Laffin'!

As per always,shoot me a PM with your addy and I'll very happily mail you enough jingle to offset the production costs of you videotaping one of your many meltdowns,feel free to factor in a gratuity...if only because you broke dick turd polishers need it. Laffin'!

Looking forward to the next Installment of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places youv'e almost been. Luckily for you,talk is cheap...or you wouldn't even be able to afford doing that! Laffin'!

One thing is for certain about you,is that when it's all said an done...there's gonna be a lot more said than done. "Surprisingly" enough,you never did hang a pic of your crossed-eyes during one of your "hard charging" "Adventures",as I'm certain just the sight of a specimen such as yourself,would really put everyone in their place.

I'm [bleep] cryin',I'm laughing so hard!

Where do you amazingly inept stupid [bleep] come from?!!? I get a kick out of how you sorry Do Nothing Dumbphucks who do the least,Whine the most and you've got Hissy Fit Of The Year(HFOTY) capably sewn up. Congratulations?!!? Laffin'! Why in the [bleep] would anyone wish you to leave?!!? Cite a bigger piece of Do Nothing Schit,with higher Estrogen levels and a more quivering lip than yourself?

Say a leetle sumptin' about your next BWT.

Wow +P+.

'flave,

I've never finger [bleep] that unit,so cain't comment in it's regard. Hell PM 'horn,mebbe he's got a few dozen more?!?(grin)

Re-EVAH!

If you saw a pic of brinky,you'd delete your Account here,for fear of sufferin' her "wrath".

Laffin'!

Eddy,

Careful there,or you'll horn brinky' up and she'll be following you around in her Swoontitude. You KNOW she's already Imagining it...mebbe even Pretending same.

Laffin'!

iddave,

Careful now...or brinky will cry on you. I just keep HOPING the Do Nothing [bleep] says sumptin' about Karate.(grin)

Re-re-EVAH!

'gwe,

Regarding sand in 'gina's,you just know brinky is setting atop a clutch of pearls,with her [bleep] tethered to that couch. She's eating Bon-Bons and burnin' through Kleenex to keep the tear stained Mascara outta her crossed-eyes and chantin' "I really AM a hard charger"..."I really AM a hard charger".

Laffin'!

'Groove,

Them gals is CLASSY. Eyes open wide,lookin' up and eager to please.

Were that brinky with the shoe in her yap,I'd not be surprised.

Laffin'!

Lookin' to be a CH,CH,CH,CHee,CHee...CHeetah Day. Reactivated the Old Gal yesterday and as a lark burned some H4895 through it and got bugholes outta the #4 Shilen at 4150fps with 50 V-Max. '15 do better,but I hate H4895 and have 5#'s of the schit to burn up.

Tossed a new S/S 308 spout on a Salvage(cain't even know what Make it is,as it was wrapped in bubbles and oiled for storage) and it was about a 4.5MOA "machine" with the newfound batch of M80 Ball. Think I'll Retro it,feed it 168SMK's and whistle the Ball through the 21.5" VSSF spout...as it always loved same.

Need to Tactical SawzAll the newfound S/S Salvage spout to 21.5" too,as 24" is too much weight forward in the Walnut SillyWet handle.

Need to fling some of the .547 BC Berger 105 Hybrids outta the Laser [bleep] Beam too,if only to see WTF. Then load up a coupla hundred Hornet FF loads and get them burned up,before I rebarrel it.

Then I'll be set for a BWT.(grin)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Annie don't collect moss and that's a fact. One of these days when I grow up....

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Boxer, You never answered my question about the [bleep] camera holder thingy for a Diascope. Is there a cheap way into them? Or is it a $500 proposition?

Travis

Stick, now that you have answered Dave's post with a modicum of decorum, I can come out and say I thought his post was presumptuous, contentious, and abrasive.

Wearing green plaid shorts can make a guy mean.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wearing green plaid shorts can make a guy mean.

Be there more pics of same? On second thought, nevermind....

I haven't owned a pair of shorts in 30 years or more Unless I count the time I cut off an old pair of holey jeans, when the heat got to me?

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

Now that right there is something I never owned. Everybody has or had one but me. Right bullet and they Rx hogs if one is thoughtful. Have a neighbor that chases lizards off his dock with one of those. Guess since I took the plunge with the RF .17 I'll have to give it some thought.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
DD,

Good stuff sells itself and Annie is all dat and then some.(grin)

As pellet pushin' goes,I keep musin' a HW77 for giggles.

'gwe,

I cain't know any of them words and you are fixin' to go on Imagined Pretend Ignore,should you keep it up.

You boys sure are hard on the Do Nothing Dumbphucks and it appears you scared 'em off. Or mebbe there's a Jerry Lewis Telethon somewhere and they's on a joint BWT?!!? Laffin'!

Slow day today...'bout run outta boat.(grin) Cain't get her to shoot much of anything,other than a Montucky 7 Whizzum with 162's and I reckon that I savvy the appeal.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Hopin' the video turned out.

dube',

I rather like shorts,but happen to have some fairly spectacular legs,so am prolly biased due them assets.(grin)

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
That's a nice bear! The Milford must be keeping them fed well...congrats to your daughter!

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]
grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Dat IS a whopper bear! Good job Sister! laugh

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]
grin

Nice shot of you dude! Your pants match your gun! laugh

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Sweet bear.. Congrats to the young lady.

Bluritude sucked...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What a bear, congrats to sister. Those 162s are sure impressing me.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
The bear looks huge, congrat's to your daughter.

Does your wife hunt or shoot?

Page 95 of 229 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

204 members (12344mag, 160user, 338rcm, 22kHornet, 2UP, 20 invisible), 1,593 guests, and 1,023 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,448
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.