Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
anybody watch this show?
saw it for the first time yesterday when I was under the weather ,and didnt venture out much.
seems a little over the top,what with the lipstick and push up bras when out hog hunting.
also seems they take them all alive?

[the member formerly known as fluffy}

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I happen to like the push up bras thank you very much.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Only for the blonde

�Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program." -- Milton Friedman
L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
I like it all right

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by kend
Only for the blonde

I was thinking the brunet

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
F
I watch it. Fairly comical. I like the stuff the old man says. He makes me chuckle. The blonde aint bad to look at either.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
also seems they take them all alive?

They're worth more alive.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure. - Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've watched it a few times. The brunette has potential but she seems to be packing on the lbs compared to last season. Were I single, I'd still do her.;)

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Show cracks me up. "I want the big pig!"-Ronnie Creek

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure. - Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What's with the live capture, and why would they be worth more live if the goal is to eradicate them?

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I think they re-sell them to hunting operations.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not sure but I think they mash the hogs for a few weeks & then sell them.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I just want to see the two chics in a full contact, home made girl on girl film, of the adult variety

That blond is hot but i bet the brunette goes after it more in the sack if you know what I mean

Last edited by gitem_12; 05/21/13.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Don't know if they take all of them alive,I know they don't kill them on camera but I did see an episode with a lot sausage making..Just saying

I'm afraid that when I die,my wife will sell everything I own for what I told her I paid for it...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
I think they re-sell them to hunting operations.

Right...last I checked these guys were paying from $50 (for a pig), up to $500 for a big boar. Pretty good money if you have time to fool with them.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
At least in Texas, the only way to legally sell a feral hog is alive, and only to a licensed buyer. There is a chance of disease with these - or any other wild animal, so you can't shoot one and sell the meat, it has to be transferred alive to a holding facility. As far as selling them to hunting operations, only boars are legal to sell that way. Sows are the "pig factories", and the state does not want them spread any more than is already happening.

The hogs sold live, I have been told, are mostly processed for the export market.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Whats wrong with some of you fellas... Actually paying attentikn to the pigs it took me three episodes to even see a hog on the screen, i was focused on tryin to see some boobs

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I don't know why I missed the opportunity to start a rumor that they were selling them to Wilderness Lodge. I'm only in my first cup of coffee this morning.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Due to state regs, they are not able to be sold to game ranches, etc without going through bruecellosis testing. There is a company that collects live hogs which are slaughtered and then shipped overseas. They have numerous collection stations across the state.

As far as American Hoggers, Hogs Gone Wild, etc....WHAT A [bleep] OVERDRAMATIZED, HYPED UP SHCHIT SHOW!!

My 11yo old daughter (think T-shirts, boots, cap and britches Tom-Boy) made the comment the other night while breezing through the channels. "I cant stand to watch that Dad. Why do they make it so dramatic?" How come they just don't stick that thing and go to the next one?" She's been hauled around, hunting with dogs and hounds since she was old enough to get around, and I was willing to change diapers!

Quess it makes OK TV if your into that sorta thing.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by joshf303
As far as American Hoggers, Hogs Gone Wild, etc....WHAT A [bleep] OVERDRAMATIZED, HYPED UP SHCHIT SHOW!!

Originally Posted by gitem_12
Whats wrong with some of you fellas... Actually paying attentikn to the pigs it took me three episodes to even see a hog on the screen, i was focused on tryin to see some boobs
What these guys said. The show is a piece-of-[bleep]. The only reason worth watching is for a chance of a boob popping out.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (222Sako, 1936M71, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 1badf350, 58 invisible), 2,415 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,442
Posts18,489,508
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.