-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The fact that you regularly defend Larry is the reason you're associated and lumped in with him. Just as you appear to have a proclivity to defend other scumbags and thieves (Greg Hein immediately to comes to mind) on other boards.
You yourself act like a scumbag from time to time.
Example: Questioning the reputation of very reputable members here in their Classifieds ads for no apparent reason other than to place doubt in potential buyers' minds.

Reason enough.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yup, it was a shame. But that is not the real reason I lost the election. As I said, the judges here get to have the word incumbent after their name which gives them a statistical advantage.

And again, this thread is not supposed to be about me. Its supposed to be about Redfield scopes. So everyting you write is ad hominem.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
...your opponent didn't find you to be a "serious cadidate".
That's a common theme with him.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 22WRF
But that is not the real reason I lost the election. As I said, the judges here get to have the word incumbent after their name which gives them a statistical advantage.

Hmmm you think that is the only reason?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yup, it was a shame. But that is not the real reason I lost the election. As I said, the judges here get to have the word incumbent after their name which gives them a statistical advantage.
Well, there's that. And there's also this thing about not wanting nutbags for judges. I think that was the remaining 70% you're avoiding.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
Hey Kevin I found an interesting article on you in the Minneapolis StarTribune...

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-62642271.html

Its impressive that you ran to be a judge right out of law school, but apparently your opponent didn't find you to be a "serious cadidate". Thats a shame.

Article also states Kevin had an arrest record for domestic violence? shocked

Imagine that, from a guy perpetrating a "holier than thou" attitude on the Forum.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
FOsteology

You completely misinterpret my intentions.

I do not defend Larry Root. What I defend is that people who complain against him and others do not follow the very same rules that they complain Mr. Root and others have broken.

In the case of Mr. Hein, I didn't defend his actions. Quite the contrary. What I said was that it seemed futile to me to go after him to the point where he was left with no other choice than to file bankrupcy.

And finally, my intent is not to question respected members. Rather, it is to point out that both sides of a transaction need to be protected, and I am just questioning why the poster (whoever it may be) thinks that they are entitled to protection and the other side is not.

William, what is your last name. And I will ask you the same questions you asked me. Why do you continue to violate the rules that you complain others violate?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yup, I was arrested for domestic violence. It was soon after we were married, and we hadn't learned how to deal with each other so we both hit each other. It was dropped. We learned our lesson. And 28 years later we are still happily married.

And again, all of this is classic ad hominem, and of course why you guys are afraid to give your full name here. its because you want to be able to look up things on me and copy them here but you don't want me to do the same to you.

I recognize you have the right to do it (although I would imagine it is against the rules here), and that is why it doesn't bother me that you do it. But it certainly shows clearly the classic use of AD hominem, which is when a person lacks any logical argument for the issue in question, and therefore must resort to ad hominem argument in order to attempt to hide the fact that they have no real arguments for the real issue.

Again, this thread isn't about me. Its about Redfield scopes.

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Well, there's that. And there's also this thing about not wanting nutbags for judges. I think that was the remaining 70% you're avoiding.

We have a winner! laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thomas, he does seem a tad defensive. Evidently I have to take his advice before he can take his advice. I have a feeling we can expect more post from him about him on how we shouldn't have posts about him.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bricktop

I don't have any complaint against you. At least you have admitted that your name is Robert Brown from Edmond OKlahoma. Good for you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow Kevin its a good thing you smacked your wife 28 years ago. If that would have happened today you likely would have lost the right to own firearms.
So what were you guys fighting about that was so serious? Did she "deserve" it?

Glad to hear you have been "happy" together since then.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I didn't smack her. I just held her back from smacking me. The neighbor called, not us. And it was dropped. but of course not ignored by my judicial opponent. Politics is a very dirty business, in case you don't know. Probably another reason why I never won.

And again, ad hominem

What is your last name Thomas.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why do you continue to violate the rules that you complain others violate?

I haven't been banned... nor circumvent the owner/admin./moderators wishes to be gone by continuing to create user names for the sole purpose of trolling and disrupting a Forum in which I'm neither wanted nor welcomed.

Aside from THAT rule, where am I the one complaining about rule violations??

Larry Root has proven and demonstrated himself to be a loathsome scumbag on numerous occasions. When I read a post and realize it's him, back yet again.... I simply point him out.

Consider it a public service announcement. What the Owner/Admin./Mods decide to do to him (ban again) is solely up to them.

Yes indeed, I will not deny that I get a sophomoric kick out of "outing" Larry at every opportunity. But guess what, Larry obviously gets a kick out of it too!

Why else would Larry continue to PM me and tell me I'll never guess what other screen names he's posting under?!

As to my full name Kevin, it's none of your business. Unlike you, I don't paste all my personal information out on a public board.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
FOsteology

I didn't paste my name on this thread either. As I said, I just didn't deny it when YOU used it first. I would think that if a person didn't paste their name on a public board it would be for the reason that they wanted to keep their private life private, and I would think that a rational person would respect that in all of the other people that he deals with on that board. And in fact, I think the RULES kind of call for that.

As for Larry Root, or others. As I have said, what difference does it make if he, or others, post here. My very point is that if you don't like what he says, don't read it. If you don't like what I say, don't read it. I just don't understand why it is that you feel like you have to protect everyone else from people who may have broken a rule, and especially when many of the other people who join you are breaking the rules all of the time. Why don't you ask that they be thrown off for breaking the rules? Surely some of the language that they use, and some of the disrespect that they show are breaking the rules. Why shouldn't they be kicked off.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bricktop

I don't have any complaint against you. At least you have admitted that your name is Robert Brown from Edmond OKlahoma. Good for you.
Oh, Kevin got me! He's a clever one!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I didn't get you. I just congratulated you. Nevertheless, I would never use that information in a detrimental manner like some do here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well now Counselor, this
I didn't smack her. I just held her back from smacking me. The neighbor called, not us.

sounds a lot different than this.
Yup, I was arrested for domestic violence. It was soon after we were married, and we hadn't learned how to deal with each other so we both hit each other.

I mean in one instance you say you held her back from smacking you, but just before that you stated that you hit each other. That is somewhat curious.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I held her back. She hit me. Neighbor called. Police have to arrest someone. Case dismissed. Still happily married all this time later. So drop it. Its ad hominem. You have nothing to say about Redfield scopes so you continue to show your lack of knowledge by circumventing the issue of the thread by talking about me instead.

What is your last name Thomas.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Silly Kevin The 'wifeholderbackerer'

No one posted your last name here, but you. What interest do I have in posting mine for you. People I consider friends here know my name, and more about me of course.
I don't consider you a friend or even an acquaintance so why I would I tell you what my last name its.

So if she hit you, and you were only holding her back... why would you say that you "hit each other"?
That just seems odd.

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (01Foreman400, 12344mag, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 64 invisible), 2,449 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,315
Posts18,487,306
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.