Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
[Linked Image]

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 05/25/13.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
So what's your point?

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The last of the destructive "isms" of the 19th Century loses more and more credibility by the day. Darwinism will eventually go the way of Communism and Freudism.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
When I think as little of an idea as you say you do I spend no time debating or taunting its adherents. I just ignore em. They aren't worth my time.

That's because I'm pretty open to belief or unbelief and your right to it.

That's my approach cuz I know what I believe.

Yours?

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
If it starts threads like a troll, agitates like a troll, and writes like a troll, it's a TROLL. At least on this subject, anyway.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
And your point would be?

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Scott F
And your point would be?

I think he's trying to demonstrate that you can elevate douchebaggery to an art form.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by achadwick
If it starts threads like a troll, agitates like a troll, and writes like a troll, it's a TROLL. At least on this subject, anyway.

Yea, this was a troll post.

To all you reasonable moderates out there....Sorry couldn't resist. Should of been titled for the Young Earth Creationist.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
We live in a country where we are free to believe or not believe as we choose.

I have not tried to antagonize you or call you out for your beliefs, why do you feel the need to deny me the same?

I could not care less if you believe in the great pumpkin or choose to hold dear to your own toe nail clippings. Please allow me to believe in God.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I'm a young earth (old religion) creationist.

After all, we are endowed by our CREATOR, certain inalienable rights.

I guess if you don't connoiter such you should quit posting First Amendment rights and go straight to hell or muzzie....

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by HawkI

I guess if you don't connoiter such you should quit posting First Amendment rights and go straight to hell or muzzie....

How do you get from this:

20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

To this:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

??

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Were you born a complete azz or has it taken lots of practice?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I see you changed the subject of your OP but still will not give me the courtesy of a reply.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

How young?

Dinosaurs running around with Moses young?

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

To this:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

??
I think what he means is; if you think there is no God then your rights came from the Gov. so dont bitch when the Gov. takes them away.

"Drop that or by the splendor of God I will blow your heart out." Kit Carson

"Make sure you are doing what God wants you to do then do it with all your strength." George Washington
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Pretty simple. To me, as an American, it makes total sense.

If you don't believe in a Creator, where do your endowed rights come from? If you demand the exercise of rights, why do you not demand the existence of the source?

How do you only have Christian scripture to quote, or is that by pure accident? (None of which is in any volition of Christian faith or volition of any American citizen, by fiat).

You should really analyze what you have just posted, and think maybe 1942; it could even be 1813......

A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Dons99

To this:

??
I think what he means is; if you think there is no God then your rights came from the Gov. so dont bitch when the Gov. takes them away.

Weather they are God given or not, .gov is trying to take them away, and with every .gov success we have no one to blame but ourselves....

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Dons99

To this:

??

No, I don't.

But it sure seems a lot of statists wish it to be so......

Maybe they'll "get religion" when they get their wishes.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
antelope_sniper,

From what I heard in a lecture the science community originally rejected Darwin's theory but the church wrapped loving arms around it. He is buried in a church in England!

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Weather they are God given or not, .gov is trying to take them away, and with every .gov success we have no one to blame but ourselves....

I'm glad to know your confusion of the weather is akin to "whether or nots".

Every .gov "success" is banked upon the inability of sources to alone acknowledge, let alone spell and enunciate the general "WTF" we are talking about.

Don't ever confuse .gov with "We The People"; at least know how to distinguish such.

You want blame?

"Weather they are God given or not" pretty much spells (and misspells) the doubt and idiocy from which your lack of conviction and any form of solid ground is based.

KMA, but your "representation" is a joke since you have no basis, historical or personal, in anything you are arguing for or about...

I'd tell you to get some religion, but your desire to expound on behalf of its benefits far outweighs your understanding of its source.

You practice the right, yet you loathe its source....

Stellar.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 160user, 01Foreman400, 52 invisible), 2,767 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,366
Posts18,488,128
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.