Print Thread
Hop To
Page 101 of 229 1 2 99 100 101 102 103 228 229
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
WyoWhimper,

Undoubtedly,your Imagination is boundless. Funnier than [bleep] however,that despite your best efforts,you yet remain all hat and no Ranch. Laffin'!

I wasn't much payin' attention...did all the dyin' Bees and extry Cellphones ever destroy the Planet?!!? You poor amazingly stupid [bleep].

Wow +P+!!

'Cub,

As per always,it's a fascinating read,to be regaled by you...with all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. You ain't The Jeff-O Of The North less reason. Laffin'!

Keep eatin' crayons,lickin' windows,playin' with cartoons and plagiarizin' pics...you "hard charger" you. Few keep a tighter tether on their [bleep] than you. Congratulations?!!?

Laffin'!

Shag,

Very typical behavior,for a brace's wingbeat to be in tandem and it routinely makes for decent pixels,due that symmetry.

Shot that outta the side window of my work crummy yesterday,atta 'bout 40mph on washboard gravel. Just gotta love back button focus,AI Servo,Aperture Priority,highspeed drive,centerpoint AF,the ability to meter/focus separately and the inherent goodness of the 1D3's IQ. The 100-400L,ain't no slouch,on the average.

My combo's affectionately knowed as "The Razor",beings the bastard is sooooooooooo sharp. Been busting my Wingman's chops these last few days,as he's slingin' his 1Dx/100-400L combo and I call it "The Sponge".(grin)

The 1DX simply meters schit beautifully and is truly a [bleep] marvel. It's 12fps drive is lightnin' quick,though I seem to be makin' due at 10fps with The Dinosaur.

Today was one for The Ages and I can't wait to eyephuck schit on my IMAC.

Shefire,

Whatever happened to your BWT? You were flapping your gums purty good about it,though in fairness to you and as per your constant,when it's all said and done,there's going to be a LOT more said than done in "all" your "pursuits". Laffin'!

Keep that Imagination and Pretend flowin',you are doing "great".

Laffin'!

Sammo,

I gunned some crazy good schit today and couldn't miss.

Though I still cain't master Blurtitude,which is frustratin'.

brinky,

How's your Imaginary Pretend Ignore treatin' you?!!? Wait...DON'T answer that,it's a "trick" question. Laffin'! Love your pics too,you Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphuck.

You "hard chargers" get to see ALL the cool schit. Trout nearly a foot long AND an Eagle in the same year?!!? Wow +P++!

Laffin'!

SLM,

Curiously enough,"backwards" were doable today.

Stretchin' long,in schit backlight,with nearly 2-stops of compensation dumped in and 10 frames in sequence,hand held. I'll save the good schit for later.(grin)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/2R8G6636.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/2R8G6637.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/2R8G6638.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/2R8G6639.jpg[/img]

Be curious to see my Wingman's results ala 1DX,as we was slappin' shutters in synch,groovin' on The Show. Greedy prick alread caught (1),had it cold decked(to left of center in the frame and a CH behind him),caught this victim and waltzed around with the pair in his mouth. He dropped them and was fixin' for #3 and got antsy and said "[bleep] it" and waltzed off.

Woulda been better with Full Frame Blurtitude,but I just cain't know which [bleep] button to push,in order to yield it.

Film at 11:00,from The Milford.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Them fox pics is awesome, just like you ....... Atta boy! slobber slobber.

I'd rather be counted like Jeff than you. Keep up the good work at being the base type you are.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
well lets see about my latest BWT....

Today was Seafire Jr's Birthday.. and also Memorial Day...

So he wanted to go see a movie, and go out to dinner at Applebee's.... and besides that, we didn't really do anything important that would interest you...

we did go over the National Cemetery at Camp White and pay our respects to the veterans that are buried there.. and I went out this morning early and paid my respects to the Veterans that are buried at a small pioneer cemetery over here in Wilderville.... but since you really never served, I am sure that would only gather some sarcastic ridicule from you, like pretty much everything else does, unless it is all about you....

but hey, like Cub, GDub and Brinky.. we're all glad you had a great weekend blowing your mind on how AWESUM you think you are.. if there ever was a person who was a LEGEND in his OWN MIND, that certainly has to be you....there isn't a Chainsaw Ballerina on the planet as talented as you think you are...not a one!!!! you are a GIANT among every 3 ft 22 inch tall, bald guy with a fu-man-chu in Alaska....

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Maybe "mini me" should just post his own thread posted called "I'm so [bleep] Awsum Blurtitude" so his followers could just go there instead of him hi jacking someone else's thread. Or is he not allowed to do that either. Ol "one a day Larry" is a pretty sad excuse being that he has to be monitored because he can't be adult enough to play well with others. I never knew this was a scrap booking forum or that in order to enjoy your leisure time in the out doors you had to be a "hard charger" until I ran across his ass. My "hard chargin" was all done for Uncle Sam and is done at work. The only thing more pathetic is those who think he's really "sumptin," as he puts it. It's a borderline gay cult. Good news is he's only allowed to [bleep] up one thread at a time and we can go to other threads where little Larry isn't allowed. grin

Last edited by brinky72; 05/28/13.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
So, go.......

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by brinky72
I never knew this was a scrap booking forum

That there is right funny ----> "Larry the interweb scrapbooker."

He prolly got into it with all the other girls at the laundromat.

Laffin' +P

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some sweet clicks the last few days......thanks.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
You're welcome.

You obviously were talking about my masterpieces.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
obviously.

and then some...

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Do nothing imagination photo's... got these sitting on the couch all winter.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Those are some nice pics! How close were you to that picky bugger on the top post, third down. Looks too close for one of them but I'm sure it was well off a ways.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Those are quite excellent sir!

When was it you ran into my Ex? Prayers sent...

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
That porcupine pic is uncropped. I think I was inside of 20'.

Was an eventful winter on hikes to and from work and a few hours off here and there.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Was on the upper full section of the ranch running the fence line and happened upon this.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Cocadori

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Way cool Cocadori! I love Bighorn sheep pics. One of my favorite animals.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Cub,

Please don't allow your Imagination or Pretend to become compromised and simply keep doing the "best" that you can,with what incredibly little you have to work with. I find it fascinating that your focus is to perpetually reiterate,that you Do Nothing [bleep] who Whine the most..."do" the least. Not that any of that is "new" or a "secret". Laffin'!

Admittedly I very much enjoy The Axis Of Imagination,as you,Shefire,brinky and the rest of The Do Nothing Gang,align your vast "experience","knowledge" and "results" with your "hard charging" ways. Thus far The Gang's incredible fortitude has amassed a Trout nearly a foot long,an Eagle sighting and a [bleep] trip to Applebee's...though in fairness you've yet to "contribute" to that most impressive tally for the year. Laffin'!

As per always,I'm lookin' forward to the next installment of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had,from all the places you almost been.

There's no slighting how badly you stupid [bleep] NEED your Imaginations and your Pretend,on a daily basis and in incredible volume. Laffin'!

Slow day yesterday at The Salt Mine.

Bokeh Tandemtitude,is always a nice touch.

[Linked Image]

If only to satiate your fascination with airborn canines. In fact,feel free to plagiarize 'em and when you and brinky go to your Secret Squirrel Forum(s),knock it outta da Park and say you gunned the frames. Laffin'!

Pretend to Imagine,that you won't. Re-laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Feel free to pinch some more,from the day prior too. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

One for Gee' to study,for another World's Schittiest Mount Tourney. Lotsa things there,for her to [bleep] up. Laffin'!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/2R8G6670.jpg[/img]

You Do nothing dumbphuckers are a [bleep] riot +P++.

Wow.

Shefire,

Didja' sneak up and get pics of the Applebbee menu?!!?

Your "best" is just ohhhhh soooooooooooooooooo [bleep] hilarious. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

brinky,

[bleep] you stupid dumbphuck,Imaginary Pretend Ignore don't "work",if you's talkin' about the pics and text of them you's Pretending about. I even gived you a none too [bleep] subtle "hint". Laffin'!

Though in fairness,it's hardly new news,that you are a consumate lying piece of schit,as well as a Do Nothing Dumbphuck. Congratulations?!!? Laffin'!

Only you can prevent you from saying something stupid and here's to the sanctity of your IQ precluding sumptin' soooooo very [bleep] simplistic.

Pretend you didn't read that and please continue to flaunt your Imagination.

Laffin'!

SLM,

I had more...but best change out and [bleep] The Queen outta more jack.

Film at 11:00.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Shefire,

Didja' sneak up and get pics of the Applebbee menu?!!?

Why Schmuck? you need pictures of one? See what you're missing in life, where going out to a fine restaurant in your world amounts to a Big Mac, Grease Soaked Fries and a Watered Down coke?

did take some pics on Memorial Day, when paying respects to deceased veterans... but you wouldn't be interested in something so boring, since you never served... and you really wouldn't deserve them if you were interested.

per usual, you just cut and pasted the same old crap, which shows you sure don't think very often in life...but ya ain't got much up there to think with either...

but hey, for being an alcoholic 3 ft & 22 inch high school flunky, you're living life larger and happier than a Coon with a $95 Cadillac...

enjoy your day, starring at people's belt buckles, unless you happen to 'look up'...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Nice, it almost looks fake. I'm surprised it stood still long enough to get a pic.

Last edited by brinky72; 05/29/13.

Page 101 of 229 1 2 99 100 101 102 103 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 54 invisible), 2,272 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,769
Posts18,476,780
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.