-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Have to sell me perfectly set up Lyman Great Plains Hunter rifle with ammo, accesories and custom elk hide (hair on) possibles / ammo bag.
Only fired enough times to sight it in with these sights then put away. I have figured out that (OK, finally admitted...) that I am just too sick and ill to put this to any use going foreward and need some more money kinda quick for various bills and living expenses so here goes....

Barrel is 1 in 34 twist so as to be accurate with round ball or Conical bullets (It very much is as far as I can tell)

Nipple area bored out to accept Hot Shot Musket nipples, ignites EVERYTHIONG now!

Lyman Globe front and peep rear sights installed and sighted in

fiberglass and wood ramrods included

Inside the custom made (and included with this rifle ammo combo) elk hide possibles bag are many accesories that will come with this rifle. Cleaning jag, load removal screw tip, patches, round ball and conical projectiles, speeedloaders, brass powder flask with several differnt size powder drop tubes for various loadings, and more. EVERYTHING one needs to own, clean fire and hunt with this rifle for a long time to come.

Rifle, possibles bag, accesories and projectiles ALL for only $695.00 shipped to your doorstep. Part trades considered, can send more pictures via a vcell phone pic if so desired.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
what caliber?

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Oh yeah! DOH!!!!

54 caliber my freind. Round balls are .530 Conicals somewhat larger.

PArtial Trades for a 357 Revoilver or lever action rifle always a possibility.

MARK

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
AWSOME traditional BP set up here, needs a new home where the owner can shoot it and hunt with it.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Great chance to look and feel cool/retro yet with a rifle that will more reliably go BOOOOOM! and is easy to aim and hit with. Even with post middle aged eyes like mine.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
BTW, if you want this rifle and accessories and would like to buy it with a credit card that could be arrainged. Merely charge the auto repair parts I am going to buy with the money anyway (or even some of my medical clinics and DR's who take plastic!) onto your card and have them shpped to me.

Last edited by safariman; 05/28/13.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Still for sale, should be SOMEONE here who wants a really nice traditional ML with all of the gear.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Safariman...if it were a flintlock, we might be talking. I hope you sell it, they are great smokepoles

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

248 members (163bc, 257_X_50, 160user, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 69sportfury, 15 invisible), 1,843 guests, and 982 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,625
Posts18,474,113
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.