-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 106 of 229 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 228 229
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Musta just knicked the little fooker, by the looks? Solid hits with 55gr Btips from a 243/6mm, gen'ly halves them.

smirk

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by 28lx
Originally Posted by Boxer
Gee',

Keep bangin' through the gears on them automatics and quotin' other folks,in your conquest for fresh gates to open.

Laffin'!

'Cub,

As per always,I enjoy your "harrowing" accounts of Nothingness,the excuses that accompany same and the splendid pixels you've Imagined to garner along the way as you practice your Pretend. Laffin'!

Gettin' a kick outta the Texas Ruse and you should be able to milk that one for quite a [bleep] while,so the excuses will be GREAT. Laffin'!

Keep your [bleep] tethered to the couch,as only you can...you "hard charger".

Bless your heart.

'slave,

I know...I know,it caught me by "surprise" too,that Shefire would steal yet another pic and try to pawn it off.

Perhaps her Imagination and Pretend are yet growing?!!?

Laffin'!

WyoCo',

I'm with ya',in that there ain't nothing more reliably [bleep] hilarious,than Texas and it's version of everything.

What's your favorite type of barbed wire? Favorite gate?

Laffin'!

Shefire,

Don't slight how grandiose an "experience" it is,to partake the tablefare at Appelbee's. Hell,Swifty can attest to how "great" it is,by simply watching their commercials on TV. Laffin'!

Slow day along The Milford yesterday,though it were all 4 Seasons. I mean it isn't as "exhilirarting" as the things you get to "see" and "do",because there's no pavement. Laffin'! Then there's the hurdle that it's all real,which will truly [bleep] you up. Re-laffin'!

Some sorta white duck.

[Linked Image]

Cain't know what any of these others are,with the White Ducks...mebbe you do?!? Mightcha' PM Swifty and ask her if she's seen 'em on TV?!? Thanks. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Uploaded the wrong file here,but it illustrated yesterday's White Rain. First time I'd ever seen it,but Swifty was telling me about a TV show she saw,which had some of it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

More of the White Rain on these Crows.

[Linked Image]

The neighbor's dog wouldn't jump for SuperCub yesterday,which was a shame.

[Linked Image]

Though he did take a Brinky. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Even he knew it was funny,despite it smelling like schit! Laffin'!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/2R8G7613.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/2R8G7608.jpg[/img]

I prolly should buy me another IMAC and drag it to work,so I can see what's goin' on...as these computers ain't gettin her done.

Happy Imagination to you,as you concoct more excuses and Pretend that your Do Nothing Dumbphucktitude is someone else's "fault".

You go girl!

Though he did take a Brinky. Laffin'! I had a mouthfull of Mountain Dew when I read this and damn near drowned.Thats [bleep] funny.

[img:center][img]http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab237/portwood0341/boxer_zpsf146f133.jpg[/img][/img]

Really??

All joking aside what is at all funny about 'gee?

He has nice guns.
Kills all kinda stuff year round
Knows how to surf
Has a Harley
Takes good pics...whatever
Looks to be a good cook

Did I mention year round killin stuff?

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
He is worse that the picture looks. I got him closed together so I could post. I put some other ones on the server I hold them on and they would not let me post them. Think Facebook removed some also so now I try to clean them up.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Photobucket don't hardly care if you make your albums private. But don't let me lead you down the primrose path. Roads to Hell and all that...

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pre-digital days, I had a roll of film developed that included a few headless 'chucks, among other amazin' bits of gore.

One series of pics, was the same pair of gourdless pasture poodles I'd laid out on a bank along the gravel road past my hunting camp. Just different angles and close ups, etc.

When I went to pick up the finished prints, the girl at the counter glared at me and said there were disgusting pictures in there. Told her served her right for snoopin' amongst other folks' pictures.

smirk

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Yep but you know they are gonna snoop. I did catch him to the side some but being the rifle is printing 1 inch left and he was a little one I won't complain. When I am at the range most of the time I am in load development so the rifles are on paper but not always dead on. This one is 2 1/2 inches high and 1 inch left with the load I was chrono graphing today. Rifle is actually sighted in for another load. Can't pass on the chance to test bullet performance when a fair game critter comes to the party though.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by Seafire
Did ya look up that number for HomoHolics Anonymous yet?

Yes.
It was your house in GP.
I didn't leave a message.
Thanks for the offer.

a whole day and that is ALL you could come up with Slavey?
you're either losing your touch, or losing your cool...

besides I don't live in GP there Dummy...

I'll let you figure it out in your spare time... I'm sure the truck stop gives you lots o'dat... whistle

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Gee',

Keep bangin' through the gears on them automatics and quotin' other folks,in your conquest for fresh gates to open.

Can do, will do.

How 'bout this one...........

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend." ��..Robert Louis Stevenson.

When it comes to rifles, I�m more of a bolt and single shot guy, but as a wise man once postulated, unto everything there is a season, but there I go quoting a fellow once more�

So in the right place and time, I do luv me some autos���.

[Linked Image]
97 ford f-350, 4wd and Auto Trans.

[Linked Image]
Boker top-lock full auto knife

Even semi-autos

[Linked Image]
AR in 6.8 SPC

[Linked Image]
Glock 20

[Linked Image]
AR, 6 x 45

[Linked Image]
Ruger Mk1

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/latestgunstuff/IMG_9516.jpg[/img]
Ruger Mk II

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/latestgunstuff/IMG_9890.jpg[/img]
Rem 11-87

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/latestgunstuff/IMG_1745.jpg[/img]
Ruger lcp, Texas Edition

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/DSCN4421.jpg[/img]
Glock36

Anyway, perhaps you get the point.

I�ll await your automatic response. What you bet I could predict the tone already. LOL

Best

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
GeeDub,

I am sure Schmuck is busy and frantically typing up some 'whitty' response, complete with the max amount of pics one can post on their one daily allotted post...

Schmuck must have been attempting to try and impress me, as he used my name so many times in that last post, it was hard to remember to count them all.... must suck being that starved for attention.. but then I am sure most of the guys he works with thinks he is a dink....

although I thought the pic was funny where that fox was bent over and making Schmuck at Sandwich for lunch...I am sure he is well aquainted with eating SchittSandwiches, the Mountain man and backwoodsman he goes out of his way to show us all that he is...besides when he becomes accustomed to SchittSandwiches, then he doesn't have to worry about carrying a lot of food around, giving him extra room for all of his cameras and Rambo Stuff...

since he is so full of Schitt anyway, I am sure it doesn't phase him in the slightest...

Like you, I can't wait for his next installment of trying to impress those he wants in his manHarem so badly.... when you are 3 feet 22 inches tall, you have to make all the effort ya can...
especially off line, people have to look down to even see him there.....

but ya have to give credit where credit is due.... Schtick was wonderful in Stars Wars where he played one of those Ewoks...
he was the bald one, in case you didn't notice him the last time ya saw that movie... he even naturally talked that Ewok jibberish, and had that Ewok height.....besides being all short, woodsy and smelley as hell...he was a natural!!!

[Linked Image]

here he is with his 223 AI Stick...( ala " Big Stick" ).. bet ya wondered where that name came from.... now ya know..

( PS, Yeah Slavely and Schmuck, that is some 'pirated pixels' also....Sherlock Holmes the pair of ya ain't..)

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Kaleb
Originally Posted by 28lx
Gee',

Laffin'!

'Cub,

As per always,I enjoy your "harrowing" accounts of Nothingness,the excuses that accompany same and the splendid pixels you've Imagined to garner along the way as you practice your Pretend. Laffin'!

Gettin' a kick outta the Texas Ruse and you should be able to milk that one for quite a [bleep] while,so the excuses will be GREAT. Laffin'!

Keep your [bleep] tethered to the couch,as only you can...you "hard charger".

Bless your heart.

'slave,

I know...I know,it caught me by "surprise" too,that Shefire would steal yet another pic and try to pawn it off.

Perhaps her Imagination and Pretend are yet growing?!!?

Laffin'!

WyoCo',

I'm with ya',in that there ain't nothing more reliably [bleep] hilarious,than Texas and it's version of everything.

What's your favorite type of barbed wire? Favorite gate?

Laffin'!

Shefire,

Don't slight how grandiose an "experience" it is,to partake the tablefare at Appelbee's. Hell,Swifty can attest to how "great" it is,by simply watching their commercials on TV. Laffin'!

Slow day along The Milford yesterday,though it were all 4 Seasons. I mean it isn't as "exhilirarting" as the things you get to "see" and "do",because there's no pavement. Laffin'! Then there's the hurdle that it's all real,which will truly [bleep] you up. Re-laffin'!

Some sorta white duck.

[Linked Image]

Cain't know what any of these others are,with the White Ducks...mebbe you do?!? Mightcha' PM Swifty and ask her if she's seen 'em on TV?!? Thanks. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Uploaded the wrong file here,but it illustrated yesterday's White Rain. First time I'd ever seen it,but Swifty was telling me about a TV show she saw,which had some of it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

More of the White Rain on these Crows.

[Linked Image]

The neighbor's dog wouldn't jump for SuperCub yesterday,which was a shame.

[Linked Image]

Though he did take a Brinky. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Even he knew it was funny,despite it smelling like schit! Laffin'!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/2R8G7613.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/2R8G7608.jpg[/img]

I prolly should buy me another IMAC and drag it to work,so I can see what's goin' on...as these computers ain't gettin her done.

Happy Imagination to you,as you concoct more excuses and Pretend that your Do Nothing Dumbphucktitude is someone else's "fault".

You go girl!

Though he did take a Brinky. Laffin'! I had a mouthfull of Mountain Dew when I read this and damn near drowned.Thats [bleep] funny.

[img:center][img]http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab237/portwood0341/boxer_zpsf146f133.jpg[/img][/img]

Really??

All joking aside what is at all funny about 'gee?

He has nice guns.
Kills all kinda stuff year round
Knows how to surf
Has a Harley
Takes good pics...whatever
Looks to be a good cook

Did I mention year round killin stuff?

Funny how you could even think I was making fun of (gee) from that post.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Fence's and gates make nice places to hang snare's. Look's like Gee does his duty!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Gee Dub and I go waaaay back over on AR.. known him 7+ years now...always the gentleman, no matter what kind of snobs and losers he might be dealing with...

always admired how he gets the best out of life it seems... without putting others down to elevate himself....

a good reason I was never much impressed with our short little Alaskan Resident and all of his antics...

sad to see him go thru life with such a chip on his shoulder, that no one but himself put there....so it isn't the rest of the world's fault its there...

you have that on one side and then GeeDub on the other...

what a contrast in personalities...

myself, I'm proud to call G'Dub a friend...

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I figure both are good at they're game

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Seafire
Gee Dub and I go waaaay back over on AR.. known him 7+ years now...
myself, I'm proud to call G'Dub a friend...

Thanks John, I appreciate your kind words and your friendship.

I may be letting the cat out of the bag, but I consider that B and I have a somewhat symbiotic relationship. Just for [bleep] n' giggles here is something I've said on more than one occasion...............

I first ran into Larry/Big Stick/Boxer three or four years ago when one summer he came over and blew up AccurateReloading with 300 posts a day for two or three days before he was banned permanently. That particular forum is one on which I have been posting since 2001 under the handle Geedubya. I was at Galveston beach with my family for a week. Here was this amazing fellow that just showed up. He had a rapier wit, a lexicon all his own, had amazing pictures and could post in about 5 different forums while I was replying to just one of his posts. I don't know about B, but from my perspective, I had a high old time going back and forth with pix of wildlife and guns. He was pretty much the same then, but seemed not to be so bitter and from my inference seemed to enjoy himself and his craft more. After he was banned I checked out 24hour and found that he was over at ARAIG. I went there for a time. I do this stuff for fun and entertainment. That quickly became less than fun. AR has gotten very slow lately and a couple months ago I started posting here more. I actually get a kick out of Boxer. If he were not to denigrate me, I would be disappointed. That's his "schtick". Its fun to play off something he says and/or use his posts as a foil to segue to another topic.
Reloading, shooting, collecting rifles and hunting, as in the Mossy Oak slogan are an obsession, not a passion with me. His taunts give me an opportunity to post pix that I normally would not have the incentive to post. Perhaps its selfish on my part, but I enjoy figuring out a tack to take other than anger or defensiveness. With him that does no good. He is much better at hurling invective or being derisive and scornful than I could ever be.
Its obvious that he has a high degree of native intelligence, mechanical ability and knowledge of the outdoors, firearms and cameras. His photographic skills are far superior to my plebeian efforts. It seems a shame that he does not seem to be able to play well with others. He could be a wealth of knowledge and a help to many.
Oh well, such is life. Everybody's gotta be somewhere. I enjoy being in Texas with my

[Linked Image]
automatics

[Linked Image]
gates and fences,

[Linked Image]
wooden objects d'art

[Linked Image]
with Windage adjustable mounts and muzzlebrakes.

[Linked Image]
whitetails

[Linked Image]
exotics

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/latestgunstuff/hbird3_zps6f352272.jpg[/img]
and other small game

So B, if I ain't chased ya' off, I'll repeat what I said a couple of weeks previous (and yes it was a quote someone else penned).......................

Before my body i throw my warlike shield.Lay on, Macduff,And damn'd be him that first cries,Hold enough?

Best

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 06/01/13.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ever try to tame those hummers? Ain't hard, Hawaiian shirts with red an yellow flowers help a bit. You'll need a wide angle lens.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Will 22LR snake shot bring them down handily?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Would think so, but it'll take a box of ammo to make a meal. They might be as long as your index finger if you're a midget.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Would think so, but it'll take a box of ammo to make a meal. They might be as long as your index finger if you're a midget.

Speaking of midgets.

Laffin'

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G'dub, I'm lovin' it.
Life is short.
Live it up.
I think I'll uncork something now..... grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

Page 106 of 229 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (alwaysoutdoors, 35, 7x57Hunter, Algotguns, Akhutr, 6 invisible), 1,424 guests, and 902 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,414
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.