Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 71 of 187 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 186 187
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by avagadro
Originally Posted by wageslave
A totally clothed woman, who shows far less than the underwear ads in your Sunday Paper, is compared to killing a baby?
WOW.
You must really be offended by the 223ai thread....which you post on.

As I stated previously I am NOT offended. I was trying to make a point that yes you and your ilk have the right to schitt on every thread on the 24HCF. But is it right. Everyone jumped on someone because he didn't like it ... hell I'm a 'gina now. I do welcome you to Richland, WA to call me it my face ... we'll see how that turns out.

I love the the 223ai thread ... purdy wimmins and banter can cheer a guy up some days. But the 223ai thread is that we all know what to expect.

For the less than sharp among us, I don't equate nekkid women to abortion. I was simply pointing out allowable vs. right are two different animals. Burning Bibles are legal as is burning the American Flag. Hell, Westboro Baptist are allowed to protest the funerals of fallen service members. IMHO, not are right/proper.

So to the Merry Band of Turdlike Vultures/Bullies, feel free to use your first amendment right to call me a 'gina ... a tool ... a [bleep] ... or whatever else eases your sense of manhood.

You call me the overly sensitive one ... you guys are still whining and call me names a day and a half over a 2 sentence post .... yeah ... that sounds about right smile smile smile

Let's see if this keeps you going for another day and a half.

Yo', George...

I quoted, and my comment was directed to, RunDmc...

Figured that was pretty damn obvious, but you took it like, well...

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
GB1

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A few of us on the �Fire� are God-fearin men. We don�t feel we�re better than you or anyone else. Our relationship with God is personal. We don�t hold you to our standards or judge you. What you do is between you, yourself, and God.

In today�s environment, with the governmental and political corruption running rampant, it�s saddening to awaken to the fact that truth, honor, and respect have lost their meaning. And that such a large percentage of our population are deadheads racing feverishly on a figure 8 track, oblivious to the assaults on our liberty and freedoms.

Thus my rant. It is offensive for you to lack the common courtesy to understand that others, such as women and children visit this site. Fathers and Grandfathers showin young�uns fine firearms of today and from days long gone.

You�ve got your playground in the .223AI thread. Anyone that opens that knows damned quick if it�s offensive to them or not; they can stick around or scramble as fast as they please. Well over a million visitors prove its popularity.

To me, and I speak of myself alone, it is offensive, wholly disrespectful, and spawns evil. I would like to think that those thoughtlessly and cancerously spreading this to other threads would stop and think (or respect the fact) that 24hr Campfire belongs to us all.

I love the site and you can shoot arrows at me all you like, it�ll be like water off a ducks back.

The high road is far less traveled, while the paths of least resistance create crooked rivers and men�.

DMc

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
6.5x55
[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DMc
A few of us on the �Fire� are God-fearin men. We don�t feel we�re better than you or anyone else. Our relationship with God is personal. We don�t hold you to our standards or judge you. What you do is between you, yourself, and God.

In today�s environment, with the governmental and political corruption running rampant, it�s saddening to awaken to the fact that truth, honor, and respect have lost their meaning. And that such a large percentage of our population are deadheads racing feverishly on a figure 8 track, oblivious to the assaults on our liberty and freedoms.

Thus my rant. It is offensive for you to lack the common courtesy to understand that others, such as women and children visit this site. Fathers and Grandfathers showin young�uns fine firearms of today and from days long gone.

You�ve got your playground in the .223AI thread. Anyone that opens that knows damned quick if it�s offensive to them or not; they can stick around or scramble as fast as they please. Well over a million visitors prove its popularity.

To me, and I speak of myself alone, it is offensive, wholly disrespectful, and spawns evil. I would like to think that those thoughtlessly and cancerously spreading this to other threads would stop and think (or respect the fact) that 24hr Campfire belongs to us all.

I love the site and you can shoot arrows at me all you like, it�ll be like water off a ducks back.

The high road is far less traveled, while the paths of least resistance create crooked rivers and men�.

DMc

Oh bullshit. You claim to not judge, or be superior, then go ahead and do it a few lines later.

If you are as pure as you so righteously and piously claim, you shouldn't be on any open forum on the internet.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Anyway the mods would maybe split this out so my inbox will stop being filled with people not posting fencepost pics?? Arguing over the internet is worse than arguing with... A fencepost...

"An armed society is a polite society."

Joe S.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
o explain to me how a FULLY CLOTHED (by western standards) woman sitting on a post is offensive?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Y'all are ruining a great thread. Let it go???

You're not less of a man if you walk away... Walk awayyyyy.... Lol

Joe S.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You sound like that democrap Congressman McDermott blaming the Tea Party victims for the IRS scandal. "We" did nothing wrong and in fact "we" have posted a few "fence post" pics of weapons during the life of the thread, so I recommend that like me, just enjoy...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Stevens 44, .25-20 SS

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Nice!

Joe S.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Bet that's a fun little unit.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI
You sound like that democrap Congressman McDermott blaming the Tea Party victims for the IRS scandal. "We" did nothing wrong and in fact "we" have posted a few "fence post" pics of weapons during the life of the thread, so I recommend that like me, just enjoy...
man jorge you sure know how to cut a fella deep! Ive been called a lot of things but never something quite so degrading...

Lol

Joe S.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Stevens 44, .25-20 SS

[Linked Image]

Sir, this is a fence post thread.
Please refrain from non-post images. I will admit that you do have wood......in your pic.
Nice squiggly thing there tho.

[Linked Image]

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Foul. Fifteen yard penalty for not providing details.......... NOICE!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Appreciate your accolades on wood and sqiggles.

This is my best imitation of a BGG target for the above. No wood.

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Too much math on that target. You are banned.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
FOUL!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Practicing my bluritude and lighting fandango here...

Historians will understand the message.

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Page 71 of 187 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 186 187

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

200 members (2500HD, 257 mag, 12344mag, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 160user, 257robertsimp, 19 invisible), 1,733 guests, and 994 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,495
Posts18,472,142
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.