Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Prior to the thirteenth and fourteenth amendments. Show me where they did. Hence the USSC decision in dreds V scott that people of african descent could not be granted citizenship

That's the Kool-Aid version. The real story behind the Scott decision had zero to do with property rights in human beings. Taney, a Democrat, sough to destroy nascent Republican Party's platform.

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Aww look another muzzie supporter. Maybe you oughta warch the video in the eugene armstrong thread. Douchebag

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
When was the last time you read in the NEWS the Jews, Irish, Catholics, et al...sent their children out with a suicide vest to blow up themselves and everyone else around them ? Muslim appeaser like you are as much of the problem as Islam itself . These people would kill you and your family in a heart beat and posted it on the internet and laugh about it. Get your head out of your ass and look at reality and see what these people really are and the plan's they have for anyone who isn't a follower of Islam .

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Aww look another muzzie supporter. Maybe you oughta warch the video in the eugene armstrong thread. Douchebag

Well get to throwing them in the ovens then. Some people regardless of race, religion just got that in em.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

You drink far too much Kool-Aid.

You don't think we were duped into stupid wars? Do you really believe we're fighting religious as opposed to political wars? You are aware that war follows a break down in foreign policy (foreign policy is political), aren't you?

youtube "The Power of Nightmares", a three-part series that ought to enlighten your very darkened and thoroughly propagandized mind.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I know damn well islam is a political doctrine and not a religion thats what makes them so dangerous in our country

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
oh look a smart guy to enlighten all of us! lmao

I've a better idea, you go over there, tell them you're a smart American and you're there to help them.

take video, oh nevermind, they'll probably have a camera handy

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
War is War regardless of why you fight it, but you fight it to win or stay out of it

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by MojoHand
Nothing 'funnier' than the hypocrisy and idiocy of the far right nut jobs who condemn Islam as a religion of violence

GFY

[Linked Image]

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by bea175
War is War regardless of why you fight it, but you fight it to win or stay out of it

...especially when you're propagandized into war by those with ulterior motives. Can you tell me about any war we've fought other than the American Revolution & War of 1812 that was not a false flag war? Are you willing to send your son & grandsons off to die in false flag wars?

It is far easier to fall prey to fallacy than do homework. Hell, Americans bought into a war propagandized to them by a 15 year-old child. No wonder they believe we're fighting a religious war. ALL WARS, by definition, are political.

It might be wise to know when you're being duped, especially if American soldiers are dying under false flags:

Last edited by Laguna; 06/09/13.
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Damn! A new record! I put at least 5 folks on ignore in just this thread alone! (Not because they don't SUPPORT Islam, either)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Laguna

Are you willing to send your son & grandsons off to die in false flag wars?

I would think it would be better to die in war , than stay home and be called a coward .

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Laguna. How long did you serve your country?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It might be wise to know when you're being duped, especially if American soldiers are dying under false flags:

[video:youtube]RhZ2ZvS2t_E[/video]

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Are you willing to send your son & grandsons off to die in false flag wars?

I would think it would be better to die in war , than stay home and be called a coward .

I think you're confusing the concepts, unless, of course, you're good with dying under false pretenses.

�It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from his government.�
***Thomas Paine***

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***President James Madison***

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

What does your digression have to do with analyses of factual information? You're reliance upon a logical fallacy implicates paucity of knowledge.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Texas99
Damn! A new record! I put at least 5 folks on ignore in just this thread alone! (Not because they don't SUPPORT Islam, either)

It might be a wise idea to preserve our Constitution and work on restoring liberties we've lost fighting false flag wars. But then again, too many Americans actually believe that the Patriot Act and NDAA have made them safer.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

What does your digression have to do with analyses of factual information? You're reliance upon a logical fallacy implicates paucity of knowledge.

Because, as much as you bash our military. I wondered if you ever served or ran and hid in canada. I never serves, but i dont bash our military either

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I know damn well islam is a political doctrine and not a religion thats what makes them so dangerous in our country

You don't think our foreign policy of intervention has provoked blowback?

If you could trade places with a dirt-poor inhabitant of a Third World nation and saw your loved ones -including your women and children- disintegrated by Hellfire missiles fired from drones, would you be good?

It's all about predicable consequences of our policy of intervention, which our Founding Fathers sternly admonished us to avoid. Maybe it might be a good idea to review President Washington's Neutrality Act.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Because, as much as you bash our military. I wondered if you ever served or ran and hid in canada. I never serves, but i dont bash our military either

You're desperate, m'man. Your being in a fact-based career and all, show me where I have ever even remotely intimated a negative thought about our military. Point to just an iota of proof that I've done as you have speciously alleged. However, in contrast, I have expressed legitimate concern about our ridiculous policy of intervention.

You are aware that our military is controlled by political processes, aren't you?

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

195 members (264mag, 300_savage, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 2ndwind, 27 invisible), 2,117 guests, and 956 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,535
Posts18,531,039
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.