Print Thread
Hop To
Page 111 of 229 1 2 109 110 111 112 113 228 229
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Cub,

"Surprisingly" enough,you go to great lengths to preclude your crossed-eyes and Critters both in "all" your "pics". Laffin'! You never have commented on which knife you favor for skinning Titts and I'm curious if you skirt nipples or work 'em up?!!? Re-laffin'!

I always enjoy your excuses and your folly in surmising,that someone else could make you look like a bigger piece of Do Nothing Schit than you can. The sanctity of that hilarity,will never lose luster. Congratulations?!!? Laffin'!

Don't slight your inherent "abilities".

Laffin'!

Brinky',

I'm unfamiliar in how it works,after your Hissy Fit and the "dreaded" Secret Squirrel Imaginary Pretend Ignore?!!? You reliably ring the bell in not only being a Day Dreaming Do Nothing Piece Of schit,but a Lying Day Dreaming Do Nothing Piece of Schit. Congratulations?!!? Laffin'! REALLY enjoyed the Tutorial on how easy it is for you to get lost...like that were some sort of [bleep] "revelation". Re-laffin'!

One thing for certain about you Do Nothing [bleep]...when it's all said and done,there's gonna be a [bleep] of a lot more said,than done.

[bleep] HILARIOUS,that a camera is the only thing keeping your exceptional "results" clandestine. Just might could be the funniest [bleep] thing you've ever said and you are incredibly adept in talking out your azz,via your Imagination and Pretend. Still cain't know which is [bleep] funnier...'Squueze pretending to "die" or you dumbphuckers pretending to "live"?!!?

I reckon now that Drones are seeing air time,you wear a seatbelt while on the couch,so no "secret spots" or "results" fall into the wrong hands. Laffin'!

I'm [bleep] crying,I'm laffin' sooooooooooooo hard.

Bless your heart,you Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphuck.

Kaleb,

Lemme letcha' in on a little "secret" SugarTitts...it's ONLY funny,because you THINK you are doing sumptin'.

I'll feign my "surprise",that living vicariously,is as close as you'll ever come.

Wow +P+.

Gee',

I have found Texans typically working at a feverish pitch,to convince themselves that their version of the "Outdoors" is commensurate with the real thang. It has yet to work,mainly because it ain't and can't...but the inherent hilarity of the oblivious doing their "best"...is never not offa the [bleep] charts!

That you don't get it,is neither a surprise or a hilarity dampening device,which is why it works ohhh sooooooooo very [bleep] well,in the direction you think you's sidesteppin'.

BEST Thread evah!

dube',

You make a good point and I prolly should do a Video Tutorial on how to establish a baseline zero,in no time flat. It's a purty good show and certainly a Crowd Pleaser,as I've gots me some skeelz.

Time is money.(grin)

Shefire,

Weren't my intent to horn you up and I'll feign my "surprise" that your [bleep] ain't left the couch.

Keep using your Imagination to fabricate new excuses and Pretending that your Do Nothing Dumbphucktitude is someone else's "fault",as you wax eloquent on all the things you almost did,with all he wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] RIOT!

Now as to collective Montucky PM's past and present,regarding the massage of receiver nether regions:

Keep in mind that square interior shoulders/angles(receiver ring underside,bolt raceway,etc.),is the bane of Slicktitude and the impetus is to craft a funnel for both empties and loaded rounds to "fall" into and along. Doubly so,when talkin' greastly increased BC's and their inherently sinister profiles. Go easy on the ejector's length,give a thunk to granting it a starboard flare,as a means of automatically heading schit out the [bleep] door. As to the ejector's underside,I'm a fan of a radiused angle,as opposed to a square shoulder to allow ride height on the portside of the equation,in relation to the bolt nose. Thunk being,a radius is inherently less prone to cracking/failing,while acute angles upon S/S stock of it's ilk,can run away. I should prolly pull ejectors and give that facet a leetle more in depth Tutelage.

Issued guise over da' counter and lotsa schit is square in the nether regions. Easy to see what needs massaged and where,as you function test with the greatest COAL granted as per stabilization confirmation.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Unsquare flare,pre polish.

[Linked Image]

Quickaloo,ejector peek. Keep this radius,radiused. You'll see the engagemet surface ain't square,but angled to starboard...which'll start schit headin' out the hole. (That'll re-horn poor [bleep] Shefire up!)

[Linked Image]

The SAMTUCKY,kisses thusly with these mainstays...2.455" being the 75A-Max is the sole focus,after determining pre-massage,that they are stabile(above 200yd test target). Sooooooo...I skinned the box back,to grant .030" of clearance with same.

[Linked Image]

I don't fret a 600 grit wet/dry interior polish,but have seen me dress schit a smidge. Do ALL timing of feed/function,with the sleekest profile of greatest COAL and rest assured everything shy of it's flight characteristics,will feed like it has eyes. I'd exhaust candidates stabilizin',prior to any/all mods,if only to cut to the [bleep] chase and KNOW what it is you are gettin' to do what and more importantly why. Kiss,find pressure and rock on. Hint.

I'll let The Do Nothing Gang get back to Whining and showcasing their Imaginations,as they perfect their Pretend and polish Excuses.

Laffin'!

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
That there is right funny. The worst thing about having numb toes, fingers etc. is when you do whack one hard enough to feel it you really feel it and for awhile. I haven't shot my numb toe before as a kid but, I do remember a hard smack on frozen appendages with a hockey puck or two that gave me that vibrating, never ending, tingling pain.

Last edited by brinky72; 06/10/13.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Shefire,

Weren't my intent to horn you up and I'll feign my "surprise" that your [bleep] ain't left the couch. oh, baCK TO THE HOMO DEFENSE STRATEGY! Why else in the world would a grown male start fantasizing about other men, having female anatomy? unless....

Keep using your Imagination to fabricate new excuses and Pretending that your Do Nothing Dumbphucktitude is someone else's "fault",as you wax eloquent on all the things you almost did,with all he wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Same old cut and paste Schtick there Schmuck...when are you going to come p with something new???? you don't have a friggin clue what ANYONE else has, or doesn't have... where they have been or where they haven't been, what they do, or what they don't do.. and you are the one accusing other's of having an imagination... your entertainment value is off the charts there Schmuck.... you 'wax eloquently' criticizing everyone else's lives, while thinking we all want to live in Nowhere Alaska, run a chain saw for a living, and basically be an assshole, and then think everyone is supposed to be as impressed with you as you are... don't ever change Schmuck...no one has ever provided me with as much entertainment.... as you have based on your pictures of yourself, I am sure you spend more money in a week on powder and bullets, than you have spent on soap, toothpaste and general hygiene... hell my dog probably has spent more on his hygiene in life than you have....

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] RIOT!...with you at the top of the list... and WTF is this "sorry to horn you up" schitt???? just some more backwoods HOMO stuff???? you really do love to dwell on that crap don't ya?

well this ought to attract your "Emergency Response Team" manHarem.... pretty darn quick.

have a great day there Bubba, polishing your chain saw, your little knob, and your ever inflating ego...

[Linked Image]

bet your mama still loves her precious 3 ft, 22 inch "little man"...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Not sure what you're referring to there stick? Lying about what exactly? If you're interested in my "do nothing" anything I can send you my DD 214 and my military training records. I can also send you my training records on my current endeavor in life as well. I guess because I don't take pictures of my every waking moment in life and puke them all over the internet for the whole world to see, basically everything is a lie. I work twelve hour days and when I'm off I spend it with my family. During the right seasons I go hunting or fishing. I do it to relax and don't see hunting, fishing or taking pictures as something to be a "hard charger" at nor something to beat my chest about and qualify my existance. If you think you're some sort of bad ass because you take pictures you've bigger issues than I originally thought. Kinda like saying you're a ninja at planting flowers. Whatever blows your skirt up ace!
You've never set foot in Michigan, especially where I hale from. It aint all Detroit, not like you'd last a hot minute there. So, you have no clue as to what kind of outdoors it is. I've been to Alaska for a two week furlow while I was in the military. Took a military hop to Eielson AFB just outside of Fairbanks. Nice country. Did some fishing, wasn't bad. I put in orders to go there actually but was sent elsewhere, Panama as a matter of fact. Went fishing there as well. I took a fishing pole with me everywhere I went back then. Bolivia, Columbia, Chile and Brazil. Just a couple of places I was sent while assigned at Howard AFB in Panama. That's where all our satellite out posts were. No pictures as the only camera in those days were all film as DSLR's weren't really around much then. That and it would have been frowned on. Not that I give a chit as to what you believe or think so take it as you like. I've been there, done that and don't really care what anyone thinks or believes.
You just keep on keep'in on with your self built contraptions painted fox pecker pink and bug [bleep] green. I'll get along just fine with my OEM guns that get it done just as easy. Me and my ol plain vanilla '06, Sage fly rod, ugly stick and recurve bow. Tis all I need. I may in future steal my wife's Nikon D800 and take it for a spin or maybe just leave the scrap booking up to you and yours. Do keep up your once a day drop ins though. It will only take you what? 90 or so years to get to your former self as Big Stick at this rate. Well, I've sucked up enough band width today and best be off to more intelligent pursuits. Picking up one of my old favs, "Green Hills of Africa." Recognize it? Or is above your comprehension level. No pics in it so I'm sure it holds no weight with you.

Last edited by brinky72; 06/10/13.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Winchester M 70 Featherweight 7x57 Mauser. Got it today. smile

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
nice EH! not only great caliber ( as I have an 80s model just like it, but not with that beautiful stock like that! )

repost it when you have the scope of your choice mounted on it...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Schmuck doesn't have a clue what a DD 214 is, or what it takes to get one...

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Ok Seafire,will post pics with scope tomorrow or Wednesday.

By the way,the trigger pull is 3-1/4 lbs straight out of the box. smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Boxer

Gee',

I have found Texans typically working at a feverish pitch,to convince themselves that their version of the "Outdoors" is commensurate with the real thang. It has yet to work,mainly because it ain't and can't...but the inherent hilarity of the oblivious doing their "best"...is never not offa the [bleep] charts!

That you don't get it,is neither a surprise or a hilarity dampening device,which is why it works ohhh sooooooooo very [bleep] well,in the direction you think you's sidesteppin'.

B, where/how to continue.............
Oh yeah, how 'bout a quote?

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring���������. Carl Edward Sagan
You may read sign, but introspection,self-realization and cognition of folks around you do not seem to be your strong suit.

So, whether I'm checking out glaciers in Alaska,

[Linked Image]

Helping a bud bring down his elk, from Lou Creek Pass, Ouray, Colorado,

[Linked Image]

Catching some rays in Hawaii

[Linked Image]

Chasing covered bridges in Maine

[Linked Image]

Enjoying the scenery in Utah

[Linked Image]

Helping Little Dale, the �two fisted minnow dude� to zero his rifle @ 100 yds.

[Linked Image]

Petting some of my �play-pretties� of an evening

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/DSCN5281.jpg[/img]

Enjoying a hunt with my oldest son here in Texas,

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/DSC00056-2.jpg[/img]

Or just watching the sunset while enjoying a beverage

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/DSC01450.jpg[/img]

You can bet I�m having a ball. How sweet it is to operate within a narrow band of mediocrity.

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/DSC02331.jpg[/img]
Best

GWB

PS: If you ever need to know how to be at peace with your maker and your fellow man, send me a PM.

Last edited by geedubya; 06/10/13.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
G, if you are ever in eastern MT let us know!

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by SamOlson
G, if you are ever in eastern MT let us know!

If'n you'll let me bring the beverage and steaks, ya gotta deal.

Best

GWB

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Sounds like a plan.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I pretend this was fun....

Bear cave outside huson Montana. Friends lost his tracking collars off his lion dogs from a bear fight. Another friend and I found them. Better pics and video on camera. This was from the ol phone.
[Linked Image]
Just a bike I pretended to have for a few years till I needed a aluminum horse trailer worse.
[Linked Image]

Pretending to ride Tennessee horses in Montana
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
We fished too...lol
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Kaleb; 06/10/13.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I pretended I didn't do this but.....I did. Helmet full of snow...oops. Wasn't planed.
[Linked Image]
She was more careful
[Linked Image]
Friend from huson mt...good fella
[Linked Image]
He fed us too
[Linked Image]

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
GWB,
I want to hang with you man!

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Kaleb, looks like you're having more fun than the law should allow with your clothes on. LOL. Good stuff there dude.

Best

GWB

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by WSM_Shooter
GWB,
I want to hang with you man!

Don,
when you come down we will kill some critters, eat high on the hog, listen to some tunes, howl at the moon, and make some memories for sure. I'll guarantee it.

Best

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 06/10/13.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by geedubya
Kaleb, looks like you're having more fun than the law should allow with your clothes on. LOL. Good stuff there dude.

Best

GWB

It doesn't count. Come to find out I'm not really doing good or having fun....grin.

You will be heading to your lease in about 5 days yes? Have a ball man.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Tonight I am going to do something I bet that Schtick hasn't done in 6 months.....Take a shower.. haven't had one since last night...

other than that, I am sitting back and enjoying Gee Dubs and Kalebs pics...

all of your guys pictures have something missing in Schtick's pics....people having fun and actually smiling...evidently enjoying themselves, instead of having to deal with the guy with the camera being an asss...What a concept!!

at least Schmuck smiles sometimes...

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Ok Seafire,will post pics with scope tomorrow or Wednesday.

By the way,the trigger pull is 3-1/4 lbs straight out of the box. smile

did that one come with a 22 inch barrel or the longer one like their site was listing it as? sounds like a nice trigger balance... mine is about 3 lbs, but it is the older adjustable type, which I did myself and a gunsmith buddy checked the pull weight for me...

mine was bought used, but it is a tack driver, and pretty unfinicky... unlike my Ruger 77, which only likes a few loads...or powders, IMR 3031 is its favorite, follow3ed by SR 4759 and RL 7....

Page 111 of 229 1 2 109 110 111 112 113 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 160user, 1badf350, 52 invisible), 2,194 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,769
Posts18,476,747
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.