Print Thread
Hop To
Page 112 of 229 1 2 110 111 112 113 114 228 229
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
GWB,
Yes we will, but make sure I am near a fence so I don't get lost. Hope I get to ride a golf cart or something I am to lazy to walk far. Any chance of seeing one of those armored critters? I saw videos of them getting stuck with an arrow once. Thing rolled up in a ball it did! No snakes, I don't like snakes! We get them in the yard here sometimes! I git real scared! Only snakes I like are made into boots. Been eyeing a pair of Rattlers. Momma wants a pair first. She beat me to crocs and ostrich too! I hear they is good eaten though!

GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Ok Seafire,will post pics with scope tomorrow or Wednesday.

By the way,the trigger pull is 3-1/4 lbs straight out of the box. smile

did that one come with a 22 inch barrel or the longer one like their site was listing it as? sounds like a nice trigger balance... mine is about 3 lbs, but it is the older adjustable type, which I did myself and a gunsmith buddy checked the pull weight for me...

mine was bought used, but it is a tack driver, and pretty unfinicky... unlike my Ruger 77, which only likes a few loads...or powders, IMR 3031 is its favorite, follow3ed by SR 4759 and RL 7....
It has a 22" barrel and with the scope on it,it weighs 7lb 14oz. The wife and kids LOVE IT and it FITS THEM! When they get more experience with firearms they can shoot it.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

I'll feign my "surprise",that your "hard charging" best,is a cartoon prefaced with more of your Cock Talk.

Of course nothing is new in your regard,as you set perpetually mired with your [bleep] tethered to the couch,talking about all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Tomorrow will be no different,nor will the following day and it is well beyond a "trend"...though yet hilariously [bleep] hilarious. Congratulations?!!?

Still suplized that noone has counted how many times you've waxed eloquent upon male anatomy,on this Thread alone. Undoubtedly a record and I've zero doubt you are rather "proud". Laffin'!

Here's hoping you'll be the first Do Nothing [bleep],to bitch herself happy.

Laffin'!

Brinky,

I enjoy your Imagination,almost as much as you do...though for [bleep] hilariously different reasons. MUCH appreciate The Secret Squirrel files,though for some reason,you never did mention your vaunted Secret Squirrel Forum(s),as I thunked that notion funnier than [bleep] too.

You really "know" how to rock a paragraph,you Day Dreaming Do Nothing Lying Piece Of Schit.

Laffin'!

'hunternm,

Really?!!? A blued/walnut Mouser on a 70?

Just curious here...are you bitching or bragging?

Thanks for the clarification,in advance.

Gee,

Hardly new "news" that a Texan's greatest "bragging" rights,are in regards to all the things that didn't happen in Texas. Still ain't seen anything funnier than your version of "Taxidermy" and I applaud your obliviously beating that drum as a Tinfoil Hat Trump Card. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Kaleb,

I'll tell you what,some of the guys on this Thread have been giving each other schit...but I gotta say,that is really a cool "Cave". Laffin'! [bleep] Wow +P+ and really,no schit?!!? THAT is [bleep] FUNNY! Congratulations?!!?

That is a seriously awesome "Adventure",riding a swaybacked nag on a 4-wheeler trail and "fishing",all in one whack. Puts a leetle in perspective,that Tennessee sucks enough azz,that you gotta schlep that [bleep] far...to do sooooooooo incredibly [bleep] little,only to think it sumptin'. Laffin'!

Perhaps you "do" even less than I thunked,which would be fairly [bleep] "impressive".

Laffin'!

WSM,

Don't forget your GPS and bread crumbs,as you conspire to leave the couch.

I reckon it takes all the "pressure" offa you,knowing that you ain't gonna do [bleep] all but yack. Though on the brightside,you get to rest on the sanctity of your laurels,beings when it's all said and done...there's gonna be a LOT more said,than done.

Happy Imagination to you.

Laffin'!

(Addendum: for Kaleb)

Kaleb,

"Congratulations" on your "award",for having mastered Spanish. It is as you say "cool"...give or [bleep] take. Laffin'!

Please keep "hard charging" and commenting about same,while flingin' such splendid pixels as "confirmation",of all that is hilariously oblivious to you.

You're on [bleep] fire.

Laffin'!

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Lol.....keep going. I'm sure it ain't easy making fun of cool [bleep] but gotta hand it to ya for trying. Although I don't know why?

Now run off for another day and take some pics of your stuff. Then come back and try to explain just how surfing,skiing,sledding,riding horses,riding harleys,pretty women,good food,good friends,good beers,good guns,good knives,good weather,and killing stuff ain't cool. Good luck.

Until then....sugar titts
[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It aint cool because he didn't do it and it didn't happen in Alaska. Now if he posted those pics and he did it, then it would rock and he would have certification to prove it.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Brinky,

I enjoy your Imagination,almost as much as you do...though for [bleep] hilariously different reasons. MUCH appreciate The Secret Squirrel files,though for some reason,you never did mention your vaunted Secret Squirrel Forum(s),as I thunked that notion funnier than [bleep] too.

You really "know" how to rock a paragraph,you Day Dreaming Do Nothing Lying Piece Of Schit.

Laffin'!

Never mentioned other forums so pull your head out of your ass.

No secret squirrel files either, a DD214 is a discharge paper document every vet receives upon there DOS (date of separation). It lists all training, citations and awards. Not a secret you [bleep] moron.

To address "Do nothing, day dreaming Lying piece of [bleep].";
I've done plenty the above mentioned form alone backs that.

Daydreaming; Aint no one got time for that chit. I work twelve hours a day at a job that prevents that. Which is none of your [bleep] business.

Lying; Be definite. What am I exactly lying about? If you want to call me out be specific. Or is that even a possibility, you round about, generalizing moron. Get to the point and prove it or just shut your suck hole. Pictures of birds and ratty vermin don't prove chit. Pictures are no more definite than the written word. You have nothing. Still waiting on the PM as well. Stew another 24hr.

I find it rather poetic that this is the 24 Hour Campfire and that you are only allowed to visit once every 24 Hours..... Now I'm laffin soooooooooo [bleep] hard I can hardly type +P++++ grin cry grin whistle

Last edited by brinky72; 06/11/13.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Shefire,

BLahBLAHblah BLahBLAHblahBLahBLAHblahBLahBLAHblah BLahBLAHblahBLahBLAHblahBLahBLAHblah BLahBLAHblahBLahBLAHblah BLahBLAHblahBLahBLAHblah BLahBLAHblahBLahBLAHblah Burp...Fhart.. BLahBLAHblah BLahBLAHblahBLahBLAHblah BLahBLAHblahBLahBLAHblahBLahBLAHblah BLahBLAHblahBLahBLAHblah Burp, Phart, Hiccup Blah Blah ( more homo Stuff ) BlahBlah BLahBLAHblahBLahBLAHblahBLahBLAHblah BLahBLAHblahBLahBLAHblah BLahBLAHblah,,BLahBLAHblahBLahBLAHblah Phart...( More Homo Stuff )BLahBLAHblah BLahBLAHblah BLahBLAHblahBLahBLAHblah Burp BLahBLAHblahBLahBLAHblah BLahBLAHblah ( more homo Stuff ) blah BLAH Blah... burp

[Linked Image]

Good morning Schmuck!

Can see you can't think of much new again up there in Mudflap AK... SSDD...

you have a great day being you.. ya know, short dumb and stupid and in love with yourself... and full of Alaskan backwoods wit...

and hey, where is the manHarem? your fan club finally abandon you? that ought to hurt... whistle

no one to sing your praises, but you and the mirror?

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
What's the matter? I see you were just on line and now you're gone. Must be steaming that you can't reply. We'll see you again tomorrow at 0620 sharp for the next installment of jibberish, round about, bullchit claims. Calling everyone a liar and a do nothing because you didn't do it and it didn't happen in Alaska. Your scrap booking must be at a fever pitch right now. PATHETIC that your life revolves around your computer screen and how everyone thinks of you on this site. Go do something with your family and get a life.

Last edited by brinky72; 06/11/13.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I just back from two weeks of being the designated drunk smile Who knew that Disney World had alcohol. If I ever see another Margaritaville margarita...........I will drink it. My liver needs a break, glad to be home. I see this thread is still going, what happened to the hot chick and dead stuff pictures?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yeah, where are the pics? Nobody's tuning in here for the riveting social commentary......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hot or not it will rankle slickey stickey some [Linked Image]

Brinky, you are getting better, at least you is irritating him some. Keep up the good work.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Swifty
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by brinky72
It aint cool because he didn't do it and it didn't happen in Alaska. Now if he posted those pics and he did it, then it would rock and he would have certification to prove it.

Lol...pretty well sums it up. I'd say if we all ran into each other somewhere heck anywhere we'd all get along and have a good time. Ill even go as far as to say if we were all in person we'd get along with stick just fine too.

Until then....laffin

Ps stick.....your just mad now I put up a sugar titts pic for ya. That's funny stuff if you like me or not...lol

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Nice way to add color to the thread Swifty......!

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by EddyBo
I just back from two weeks of being the designated drunk smile Who knew that Disney World had alcohol. If I ever see another Margaritaville margarita...........I will drink it. My liver needs a break, glad to be home. I see this thread is still going, what happened to the hot chick and dead stuff pictures?

Don't have many hot chick pix, but I still have a few more dead animal pix.............

[Linked Image]

12 pt. white-tail & Browning Highwall, 30-06 Springfield

[Linked Image]

Sako L61r,Varmint, 7mag.

[Linked Image]

Decent toofers.

[Linked Image]
My oldest, a buck and a Browning A-Bolt in 300 Win Mag

[Linked Image]

Ruger Hawkeye, 257 Bob and a white-tail doe

[Linked Image]

Sika stag taken with 7mm STW and 140 gr. Accubonds

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/javelinark01.jpg[/img]

Javelina taken with Browning Micro Medallion, 7mm-08 & Nosler Accubonds

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/DSC04981.jpg[/img]

Grey fox and LVSF, 221 Fireball, 50 Gr. V-Max

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/29.jpg[/img]

My oldest and one of my bud's youngest boy Luke. Luke's dad won't hardly shoot anything under 500 yds. Don't consider it sporting. Luke, being a chip off the old block shot this tom turkey at 125 yds. IIRC with a 17 HMR.

Best

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 06/11/13.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
You mean this fosterite?

[Linked Image]

Guessing the latter since it was capitalized.

BD, King of Run-on Drivel

Eva wonder why we Aussies export that stuff ?

Paul.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
]
It has a 22" barrel and with the scope on it,it weighs 7lb 14oz. The wife and kids LOVE IT and it FITS THEM! When they get more experience with firearms they can shoot it.

I have 3 featherweights, and they all seem to balance very nicely, and both for the wife and my son...

since he has been about 12, his favorite is the one in 223...

the other two are the 7 x 57 which is factory, and the other is 6.5 x 55, which is has a Pac Nor barrel on it.. it came from the factory with an 06 barrel, but that and a couple more of them were shot out before I ended up with it...needing a new barrel of course.. got it for $300, which wasn't a bargain at the time necessarily.. but considering it also came with a 6.5 x 20 Leupold on top.. I didn't come out bad at all..

one the 6.5 x 55, I put a 26 inch barrel on that one... hence I was wondering if your 7 x 57 had a longer barrel on it...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Swifty,

I'll take Bachelorette # 2 please...

Number 3 has too small a rack...

and you know #1 and 4 are going to be some biker's mom some day.... whistle

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
New Ruger Blackhawk in 30 carbine. Tony Lama Elephant hide boots.

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Don,
I've got the new model blackhawk in 41 mag and 44 mag. at present. I've often thought of acquiring a blackhawk in the 30 carbine. How do you like yours?
GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
You mean this fosterite?

[Linked Image]

Guessing the latter since it was capitalized.

BD, King of Run-on Drivel

Eva wonder why we Aussies export that stuff ?

Paul.

That's a good question actually. Given the lengths we went to locating and acquiring by hook or crook, Aussie beer back during the SE Asian war games I can't imagine why you let any of it leave your shores. Good stuff by my standards, but I may be unqualified to judge beer at all since I'm more of a whiskey slut than a pub bitch.

Last edited by DigitalDan; 06/11/13. Reason: www.drinktilyoupuke.com

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 112 of 229 1 2 110 111 112 113 114 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

61 members (300_savage, 6mmCreedmoor, artur, Backroads, 260Remguy, 8 invisible), 1,478 guests, and 963 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,405
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.