Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
This thread sort of reminds me of the Hitler era when nobody would listen to the bizarre reports coming out of eastern Europe.
+1

What is normal govt business today would have been tinfoil time twenty years ago.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Glenn Beck... What has Glenn Beck done in his radio/cable career that makes a bit of difference?

Can Glenn Beck claim discovering any wrong doing?

What has Glenn Beck uncovered/discovered?

How can so many people take this mans word as gospel when he has proven absolutely nothing in the past?

The dude is serving some powerful Koolaid.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
It's all good. Plenty of mindless blather on the tv. Listening to a guy like Beck is uncomfortable & most sheep don't like to be uncomfortable. Getting fleeced isn't so bad.. laffin'

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by GeoW

Can Glenn Beck claim discovering any wrong doing?

What has Glenn Beck uncovered/discovered?

GeoW, when obozo appointed admitted communist Van Jones as his Green Jobs Czar Beck pretty much single handedly got him to resign. Pretty big deal considering this guy is a true radical.

Last edited by Dons99; 06/13/13.

"Drop that or by the splendor of God I will blow your heart out." Kit Carson

"Make sure you are doing what God wants you to do then do it with all your strength." George Washington
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was not aware of that. Thanks for the info!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Beck is controlled opposition.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Beck is adamant about Beck
Rush is adamant about Rush
Morgan is adamant about Morgan
Moore is adamant about Moore

There is an old saying that the gist of is

"It's a mighty poor dog that won't wag his own tail" miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Face it guys, our government is corrupt, top to bottom, both parties and he is willing to call both sides out. Good for him.

Listening to Beck and Rush is a lot like being here at the campfire. You might not agree with everything but if you pay attention, you will hear things that you will hear nowhere else. Sometimes it is important stuff. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by milespatton
Face it guys, our government is corrupt, top to bottom, both parties and he is willing to call both sides out. Good for him.

Listening to Beck and Rush is a lot like being here at the campfire. You might not agree with everything but if you pay attention, you will hear things that you will hear nowhere else. Sometimes it is important stuff. miles

well said, miles. I don't often listen to either, but when I do, it's not been a complete waste. besides which, the alternative is listening to the obama cheerleading squad. no thanks.

cheers.

"Walk tall, kick ass, learn to speak arabic, love music, and never forget you come from a long line of truth seekers, lovers, and warriors." ~Hunter S. Thompson

I'm still clinging bitterly...how about you?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
i think if beck would magically appear on a major network for a few weeks he would change lots of people opinions on our government enough to change the next election. he talks the truth way more often then the networks do now.maa & paa american just don't hear both sides of any story when they watch abc,nbc,fox and cnn daily.we need people like beck to bring us both sides of a story.i watch the blaze a few days every week.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Beck was on a major network�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I'm betting next week he will be yapping about the fact CBS news reporter Sherry Atkinsons computer was remotely accessed by remote sources on several occasions and the breach was covered up by "sophisticated" (govt) technology.

Of course, that probably won't be important compared to the basketball playoffs.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
http://essential-intelligence-network.blogspot.com/2012/12/anatomy-of-controlled-opposition.html

Anatomy of Controlled Opposition

Lenin noted: �The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves�.

He wasn't the first to note it or to act accordingly. The dynamic nature of the world necessitates reforms, which in turn challenge the existing power structure, which then needs to survive while the masses hate it for its failures. The establishment is usually much better organized, resourced, educated, experienced and smarter than the masses thus manipulates them by various means, including the installation of establishment-controlled leaders for the alleged opposition.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Bristoe, sounds like you are referring to Lindsey Graham, McCain or maybe Oreily but I don�t think Beck is anywhere near controlled by the opposition.

"Drop that or by the splendor of God I will blow your heart out." Kit Carson

"Make sure you are doing what God wants you to do then do it with all your strength." George Washington
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Beck is controlled by the msm power brokers.

Do the math.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
i've listen to him enough to think that he really thinks he can save this country from all the evils. if he does or doesn't he has surely voiced stong opinion and in my book,and a much needed one.

dh1 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No one mentioned what he was yammering about yesterday.

16bore Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dh1
No one mentioned what he was yammering about yesterday.

You noticed that too?

A Janitor in a municipal building that cleans the windows with both sides of the paper towel does more for good government than Beck will ever do.....

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Do the math.

Show me the math

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
i'd like to see that to
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Do the math.

Show me the math

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

630 members (160user, 12344mag, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 67 invisible), 2,575 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,480
Posts18,490,152
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.