-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 114 of 229 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 228 229
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have tried several, never could warm up to them. They feel pretty good right handed but they suck when I shoot lefty

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
And once again you can't answer a direct question you round about, sorry excuse, did nothing piece of chit. In other words, what proof do you have that I lied about anything, what proof do you have that I am a "do nothing POS" as you put it. And for your information I hold a Masters Degree, would you like a copy of that with the DD 214? You have no proof to your claims, you have no point, no arguement and not a leg to stand on. Nice try. Looking forward to your next revelation of nothing and solutions to problems that don't exist. Keep enjoying your fantasy land and scrap booking.
As for my point about you that you are a worthless piece of loud mouth schit? Well you've made over 33,000 posts on this site to prove that. GFY&D mini me,thanks for playing.

Last edited by brinky72; 06/13/13.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Battue, I am sure you have tried Straub beer from St. Mary's..Used to drink it some..The worst I ever had in the area, was something called OLD PUB..I think is was like $3.65 for 24 16 oz. bottles..times were tough..
Now the west is full of micro brews..it isn't like the old days but some of the IPA's are very good..

Molon Labe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One would think that somebody with a Masters degree would have better things to do than argue on the Internet....

Or not...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tanner
One would think that somebody with a Masters degree would have better things to do than argue on the Internet....

Better to hold a Master's and argue on the net than be a Grade 6 drop out with a drinking problem and a short guy syndrome.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SuperCub

Better to hold a Master's and argue on the net than be a Grade 6 drop out with a drinking problem and a short guy syndrome.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Laffin' +P

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by SuperCub

I thought those were Boilermakers Paul laugh kiddin'

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey Archie.
Long time, no schit........
Suck it.
25-06ai should hit Idaho tomorrow.
Hope it works.

Have Dog

Will Travel

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
'Slave GFY buddy. Was outta town on 7-12s at a dirty ole' Nickel smelter. Havent had much time to get to the computer to biitch at ya. KodiakHntr is still raggin' on me to get him a scope and I got Chinooks to chase in 5 hours...it never ends laugh

25 Ackley...details man details. My 243 AI came in last month and I've only gotten to put 100 rounds through it. I feel ashamed laugh

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Eddy,

The oldest and most sage of adages is:..."it fits like a glove",which ain't a moot designator.(grin)

T-hole ergo's rock and afford/offer finite control,along with great recoil management,all of which is good things. Trouble is finding a Good 'Un suited to task and they's few and far,as Utilitarian Sporters go. The ambi versions do nothing for me,as they's mittens...not gloves.

Poured pillars on the Annie,gun it snug,less a lug and it don't walk. Tuners ain't for me,as I've dabbled 'em in the past and for what I want/need,they are simply an epic Goat [bleep].

Been meaning to fling some Berger 105 Hybrids in my LFB,so I've sumptin' to cuss,but have been on a [bleep] roll here all break and am groovin' on the results. Reckon I'll keep slummin' 105HPBT Hornie's in it and doin' schit that cain't be did,as per whim.(grin)

Dinner is settlin',coffee is done and it's time to sort another batch of AE Bulkers,after Flippin' The Bitch and driving the Leupie 12x forward mounted and banking that 50MOA of ele travel.

[Linked Image]

Have what I feel to be solid comeup dope to the 375yd line and all I need is a lull in the wind. Confirmations here an hour ago to 230+,was a whole bunch more than a leetle impressive.

Hope to max ele travel out tomorrow,along these Milford Shores.

Kaleb,

I miss nothing and am afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. It's a right [bleep] proper Dichotomy,that them who do the least,take them constants the hardest. Laffin'!

If some lucky bastard is having more fun than me...it'd be a [bleep] FIRST.

dube',

As a rule I've copious disdain for HS Precision handles,but their T-hole Sillywet ain't horrid and for some [bleep] reason...oft overlooked. Have shot it in 600,7 and 700 all.

McMillan has changed a coupla T-hole patterns and as per always,they remain without peer.

A good glove cain't be whooped.(grin)

Brinky,

Only an EPIC Do Nothing Stupid [bleep],would Whine that she needs a piece of paper to "prove" that she ain't a dumbphuck. Laffin'!

Noone can make you look like a bigger piece of Do Nothing Schit than you can,nor could someone do a finer job of pinpointing your incredible [bleep] Stupidity. Congratulations?!!?

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

'Cub,

What didja almost do Today? The Reality of it "almost" happenin',has just gotta be oh soooooooo "rewarding" for you.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

You are really doing "great".

Wow +P+.

archie',

Cheer up...I doubt I'll be (1000) 75A-Max through the Samtucky,any sooner than tomorrow.(grin)

Kids just came in and said there's a Bear at the end of the driveway,that I'd best put Mr. Zeiss spotter upon.

They don't bluff.

('dendum)

He'd dry 20-3/16" and had a nice even rub. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[bleep] hilarious,that I've more Wilderness in my front [bleep] yard,than ALL of Texas. Laffin'!

Back to the Loadin' Bench.

(Re-'dendum)

Been beating the Holy Dog [bleep] outta a heavy 280,here as of late in the wind and it's better than 1300rds of 162's since it's seen a patch or anything else. Chamber is just now gettin' "dirty".(grin)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Got 1000's of pieces of 280 brass and just whistle 'em through the sizer(these have been sized) and will clean 'um after sizing and trimming.

Should upload some video...if only to get more Do Nothing Dumbphuckers,Whining just a smidge more.

Laffin'!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
I've more Wilderness in my front yard than ALL of Texas. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I'm thinkin' the kids in your homeroom really do swoon when you step off the short bus with this ....

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
You still have nothing "round about." Don't drink too much coffee, I hear it stunts your growth.

Tanner; this absorbs about five minutes of my day, max. It's worth the time to poke stick to see what ridiculous claims he'll make next and what pictures he'll post of his average achievements and newest additions to his scrapbook. You really should find a new hero. You are right in that I do have better things to do and this is getting rather boring. Stick has lost his charm and he is merely repeating himself like a drunken stroke victim. Perhaps in a few days he'll come up with something good.

Last edited by brinky72; 06/14/13.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
'Slave GFY buddy. Was outta town on 7-12s at a dirty ole' Nickel smelter. Havent had much time to get to the computer to biitch at ya. KodiakHntr is still raggin' on me to get him a scope and I got Chinooks to chase in 5 hours...it never ends laugh

25 Ackley...details man details. My 243 AI came in last month and I've only gotten to put 100 rounds through it. I feel ashamed laugh

[Linked Image]
less glass.

Raggin', smelter, fishy.....you are a regular tampon.

Hope you are hooking some big ones.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
I thought those were Boilermakers Paul laugh kiddin'

Don't mention "union" on this thread. It reminds Laurence of the job he almost had. Instead he now spends his days doing the wannabe National Geographic photog hero.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Cub,

Manage to pry your [bleep] from the couch today? Didn't think so.

Why the [bleep] wouldja be compelled to ascertain it a "revelation",that your National Geographic Moment that has yet to transpire in your Do Nothing Life,is known simply as yet another "Friday"...here on The Milford?!!?

Cheer up,I'll slum a "lowly" P&S,if only to keep it "fair". Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Mebbe tomorrow will be your Big Day and your [bleep] will get pried from the couch?!!? My fingers is crossed in eager anticipation of yet another Tutorial of all things you are going to almost do,with all the wares you almost have and from all the places you are going to almost be.

I was strolling The Milford Flats all mornin'.

[Linked Image]

Laffin'!

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

'slave,

I cain't put the Annie down. Got 'er stretched to 300 today,before The Milford winds picked in the early mornin'.

52MOA of "up" is nice to have in the bank and I can suffer the "308 Zero",dabblin' above CH intersection,to it's 90yd POA/POI alignment at full erector dump. This is a Camp Run 50yd cluster,as I were fine tuning reticle subtension values and putting finishing touches on the full erector's travel impetus.

[Linked Image]

Found the FGMM,but never dove into it today. Still groovin' on the bulkers shining so suplizingly brightly.

If only to keep the crux as per the Thread's Title,pard was bangin' around with his OEM spouted 700 in 243 SAAMI today and was whistlin' 105A-Max all day. Let him run through nearly 50rds in my Heavy 280 and then he played around with his 700 based OEM-esque 7 Whizzum(factory 7-08 spout punched out) and it's 162's.

He's gonna order a 223 Samtucky after the day's jaunt,for some [bleep] reason.(grin)

Brinky',

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it all you please. I'm still very much enjoying your Imaginary Pretend Ignore and your taking all your marbles home...then you wished to Trump that,by reiterating what a clueless [bleep] idiot you are ad nauseum!?! Well no schit,I'm more than fairly [bleep] certain,that everyone savvies that you are a consummate piece of Do Nothing Lying Schit. Congratulations?!?

As an aside,I asked before(prior to the Imaginary Pretend Ignore even)...just how "loud" is your Imagination,when you shoot it?!!?

Appreciate that crystalline insight.

Laffin'!

(Addendum: for 'gwe')

That blade has done been to a few places and that tape smells like a Booner...though it didn't fall outta the packaging in such a manner.(grin) I ain't much fun to try and keep pace with.

A leetle late here along The Milford,for Pups to be droppin',though I've seen it before.

Plum amazin' what a gent who ventures Outdoors with regularity,will reliable see. Though it is entertaininger than [bleep],that the couch "works" so "well" for so many.

Bless their hearts.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
How did you get that rifle and that knife to hold still for those photos?

The fawn is cool

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just to be more through, I thought I'd complete the thread battery for R&D.
Improved o' course.
I wished she was .250ai, but I'll build one if I have to.
Meanwhile I'll do my penance in the LA 1/4", no lead 90's she came with and she what she does.
GMX worth a [bleep] in your travels?

P.S. don't get me sidetracked with 'tucky's or Annie's yet, I still got Faux "sucks" to accumulate.

Have Dog

Will Travel

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Still nothing but "round about", fact less, repetitive hot air. If anyone is a piece of schit liar it is you. You are the shining example of what you label everyone else as. Keep slinging the bullchit, who knows if it stacks up high enough you just might be able to stand over the six foot mark. You ought to go into writing fiction with all the pointless pretend you make up. F&S might even pick up a few of your stories of "life along the Milford." Ought to make up a good last page article to compete with the old McManus articles. He was a dumbass clown just like you. Keep hammerin away and proving your ignorance, some day you'll make a valid point. It's inevitable even for you.

Last edited by brinky72; 06/14/13.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Page 114 of 229 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

61 members (300_savage, 6mmCreedmoor, artur, Backroads, 260Remguy, 8 invisible), 1,478 guests, and 963 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,405
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.