Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 126 of 229 1 2 124 125 126 127 128 228 229
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
You're just pissed because we took most of the Great Lakes and Isle Royale. If it weren't for Michigan you wouldn't have free GM's or jobs as we let you take care of our light work. Don't get your chit in a knot, just joking.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Nothing wrong with that. Them's good eatin' and a good take of slab sides makes some of my favorite fixins in the spring.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Always wondered how to get my chitt in a knot. I'd like to knot some up and send it to my Ex on our anniversary. It's a sentimental thing.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
archie',

I've been saving for a knife,for quite some time and hope to take it Fishin' one day. The 243AI sounds like alotta hassle,beings one cain't buy brass and a boat don't sound like any fun. As an aside,whatsa' "Chinook"?!!?

'Sides...The Milford is still frozed tight,as of midnight.(grin)

[Linked Image]

"Great" Lakes must be too,or Brinky'd be "out" and away from the couch.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

Your CartoonFu,trumps your RealityFu...but what the [bleep] don't?

Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

Brinky',

Holy [bleep] dogschit...a Ruger,'17 "boat",a "custom" barrel an Iggle Sighting and a Trout nearly a foot long in the whole same year?!!?

[bleep],you certainly IS a "hard charger". Laffin'!

Which excuse(s),kept/keep your [bleep] tethered?!!?

Re-laffin'!

SLM,

Dry here too and I believe it to be affectin' my Blurtitude.

Suck Egg Dog on the fly.

[Linked Image]

Suck Egg Dog on the sly.

[Linked Image]

Suck Egg Dog on the pry.

[Linked Image]

Goats on a hill.

[Linked Image]

SeaGulls on a thrill.

[Linked Image]

Mallard settin' still.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Critter%20Shit/2R8G8562.jpg[/img]

The [bleep] [bleep] blur...just weren't to be found.

Mebbe tonight.(grin)

'slave,

If you go slightin' Shefire's GenuWhine plagiarized cartoons,she'll use her Imagination and Pretend to Ignore you...then say a few thousand times that she "don't care".

Poor addled [bleep],can only do the best she can,with what incredibly little she has to work with.

Bless her heart.

WSM,

Was lookin' forward to more of them Mouser Chronicles and Doe Titty Trophy Establishment(DTTE).

[bleep] WOW +P.

No wonder a fence and a gate,swoon you sappy Do Nothing Dumbphucks.

BEST Thread Evah!

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by brinky72
You're just pissed because we took most of the Great Lakes and Isle Royale. If it weren't for Michigan you wouldn't have free GM's or jobs as we let you take care of our light work. Don't get your chit in a knot, just joking.

Only thing I'm pissed about is the fact that MI is so [bleep] broke I can go across "the river" and buy 4 wheelers/sleds/etc half the price they're actually worth and grab a meal from a diner where a 3$ an hour waiter will kiss your ass for a 5$ tip, but I can't get it on my side of the border.

In all fairness you guys have Frankfort, Cedarville, De Tour, etc though.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Boxer I don't know if you'd like a 243 AI. You gotta fireform brass using this system called the "cream of wheat method" , that or use cheap bullets and greatly reduced loads....its very painstaking ya know.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer

BEST Thread Evah!

[Linked Image]

Sticky you ought to stick (pun intended) with what you are best at which is redundancy. It is obvious that your math skills are not even to 1st grade level or you wouldn't make a totally asinine statement such as that.

This thread is only 29,891 posts, and 21,714,215 views short to qualify.

I suggest that you reach between your legs, grab both ears give a hard jerk, and pull your head out of your azz. Although more than likely its been in there so long that the pressure and amount of chit has grown so large, that when released you will part the sea, and create an island of chit bigger than Alaska .

Swifty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's Biscuit's Birthday.
Splurge coming at Arby's.
Do they take reservations?
Tuff to trump something that low.
There is ignore...
Then there is double secret ignore.
Life's still good. grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by archie_james_c

Only thing I'm pissed about is the fact that MI is so [bleep] broke I can go across "the river" and buy 4 wheelers/sleds/etc half the price they're actually worth and grab a meal from a diner where a 3$ an hour waiter will kiss your ass for a 5$ tip, but I can't get it on my side of the border.

In all fairness you guys have Frankfort, Cedarville, De Tour, etc though.

LMFAO! We're only broke because you Canadians infiltrated us with that wench Grandholm. We finally had enough of her after eight years and sent her to Kalifornia. You need to sneak across in the fall to the Cedarville area, pick up a small game license and hunt some of those fat and silly Sharptail Grouse. Sweet talk one those cheap waitresses or give her an extra Loonie for some info on who and or where to go.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I say we pass the hat around this thread, throw in a buck (or Loonie) and get Lawrence the latest edition of "Hooked on Phonics." At least that way his repetitive banter won't be so painful to read. And maybe, just maybe, he can be a big boy and get his G.E.D.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
You'd have to be Canadian and someone would need to insult your beer, hockey or that stuff they call bacon. That is usually the only way to upset a Canadian, outside of that they are pretty level headed, mild mannered folks. grin

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Next year I think I'll be hitting Frankfort as much as work allows. Hearing too many good things. The St. Marys/Huron Chinnys just aren't there in size and numbers anymore.

Last edited by archie_james_c; 06/20/13.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I say we pass the hat around this thread, throw in a buck (or Loonie) and get Lawrence the latest edition of "Hooked on Phonics." At least that way his repetitive banter won't be so painful to read. And maybe, just maybe, he can be a big boy and get his G.E.D.

Brinky, is that a book from Canuckistan? Mebbe they spell it different up there, what with being foreigners and all, but I always figured the title was kinda sorta like a joke. Shouldn't "Phonics" be spelled "Fonix"?

Assuming we want to be faithful to ignorant-speak.

Truth be known I'd prefer to use pidgin. Even the Pacific Islanders can do it.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
DD, It's pijin.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Are you talking about the area near the mouth of the Betsie River on Lake Michigan? I never fished that area but have been to the Sleeping Bear Dunes right next door. I think the Chinook numbers are falling off in your honey hole due to the natives dropping more and more net in that area. I see more fish tugs hanging out there every time I get that way. I haven't heard of any activity from them over on the Lake Michigan shoreline so hopefully you can get that way before the word spreads too much. Anymore on Keweenaw Bay you can nearly cross it by walking across the net floats. Frustrating to say the least.

Dig Dan; I think we'd need to skype in order to do pidgin any justice around here but it is a novel thought. I bet it would be a ball and make one hell of a reality show.

Last edited by brinky72; 06/20/13.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Wiki shows it pidgin so it must be right..... grin

Last edited by brinky72; 06/20/13.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=pidgin&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&ved=0CD8QFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FPidgin&ei=qpjDUaasDYLC0gHMtYCADA&usg=AFQjCNFrSvh5BV29LQvKEzymySgTIaKmDQ&sig2=pNqaqEIvx0gex8eor07v9A&bvm=bv.48175248,d.dmQ

Gee Brink,

have you started picking up Schtick's authentic Alaskan Backwoods Trailer Park Gibberish?

That looks like one of his usual posts, of course minus the 49 pictures, that he expects everyone to believe he shot them within the last 24 hours....

I do have to give it to you, that YOUR Gibberish makes more sense than HIS Gibberish, since you didn't spend as much time making up your own words, as much as Schmuck does...so ya deserve a few Kudos there...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
keep slapping him on the back, Biscuit. You guys have boxer on the ropes. Go for the K.O. with some more cartoons and hat passing.....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
heck there H22, the only guy that has Schmuck on the ropes is Schmuck... no one else thinks he is worth the effort, just himself...

Heck, even when I don't post a darn thing, he's busy including me in his daily 'ain't I wonderful, because you guys aren't as cool as me' diatribe...

toss out a little bait and regardless what it is, he'll bite on it depending on who posted it...

then he'll spout off his delusions on how he has every one else on the hook....

best entertainment value on the entire 'net...

and what Hat Passing? Hope you aren't criticizing some of Veteran projects from last year are ya? "Say it ain't so Joe!"...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
it ain't so joe. I was referencing blinkys 'passing the hat'for the phonics book. You guys otter grow some skin. or pass over his stuff. He has 'cub, you, blinky and swifty wrapped so tight yer all likely to 'splode.....

fer cripes sake, lay off the stoopid fuggin cartoons.

Page 126 of 229 1 2 124 125 126 127 128 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (Anaconda, 35, 33sixSS, 907brass, 300_savage, 8 invisible), 1,432 guests, and 930 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,412
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.