-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 127 of 229 1 2 125 126 127 128 129 228 229
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hey Jarhead, I was only in the Army. Gimme a phoucin' break.

laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
How did this topic get so far off base??

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I'd get the 243

Shod

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by huntsman22
it ain't so joe. I was referencing blinkys 'passing the hat'for the phonics book. You guys otter grow some skin. or pass over his stuff. He has 'cub, you, blinky and swifty wrapped so tight yer all likely to 'splode.....

fer cripes sake, lay off the stoopid fuggin cartoons.

Hunts old Boy.... you are taking this stuff darn too seriously... and hey, the cartoons make me laugh and its my post, so like everyone else,. I'll put in there the message I wanna send...

ya can always put me on ignore.. if ya are starting to take this too seriously...

hell Schmuck thinks this is important enough, because here is where he is deciding to burn up his one post a day quota...

anyway, have a good day tomorrow.. and some of us miss your cutting back on your 17 Hornet pics...good stuff there...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Shod
I'd get the 243

Shod

Me too!!! with varmint bullets, it picks up where the 220 Swift leaves off...blasted a rock chuck not long ago at about a 150 yds, with a Sierra 60 grain HP, that left the muzzle at about 4000 fps....

the carnage looked like he had stepped on a claymore...
or "hamburger" helper gone haywire... all over the place.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

Swifty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He has 'cub, you, blinky and swifty wrapped so tight yer all likely to 'splode.....

Guess again. grin

That little troll spends his days composing his huge one post per day scrapbook reply to all those who torment him and all those who worship him. Must be a drag compared to his former +50 posts per glory days. How can one contain all that awesome in one post? Who getting ready to 'splode here? grin

Laffin'

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dennis_Mickey
How did this topic get so far off base??

22/250 is better than the 223AI.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Swifty52

You too, yose-mite.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You too, yose-mite.....

[Linked Image]

You need to step back and get the knots out of your shorts. You need to get a sense of humor. Being a self proclaimed Kaboy you would have the knowledge that if it looks and smells like bull chit, then it must be bull chit. You and I both know that 99.9% of what's said in here is bull chit. Even your avatar is cartoon bull chit. Lighten up, and have a good day.

Swifty
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
if it looks and smells like bull chit, then it must be bull chit.

No chit?...

It appears that there is nothing wrong with boxers sense of 'smell'. He sniffed you right out.....yose-mite

Last edited by huntsman22; 06/21/13.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Being a self proclaimed Kaboy you would have the knowledge that if it looks and smells like bull chit, then it must be bull chit.

He ain't self-proclaimed. I was the one that proclaimed him a cowboy, back in '76.

It was only then he could wear the hat.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nope, again you give sticky way to much credit, and yourself. chit follows chit and if sticky stopped to quick, you be stuck right back up to your shoulders into his azzhole again sniffing unadulterated bull chit.

Swifty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
you only assume I'm that short, cartoon boy.....

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
He's obviously never seen the full size pic of you towering over that mutant rodent.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Obviously.....

Hard to look at stuff, when all you got on your mind is 'loony-toons'......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Being a self proclaimed Kaboy cowboy you would have the knowledge ...

Now... I am a self proclaimed cowboy

really

Snake

Last edited by temmi; 06/21/13. Reason: ]

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
archie',

Appreciate the intel on the 243AI brass,as launching cereal down a Custom spout,sounds like a very good idea. Musta been in an Article in one of the very few F&S's I haven't read? I'll try to pay closer attention,to Technical Aspects.

Blackpowder,so as to keep fouling to a minimum,I assume?

Rest assured...I'm takin' notes.

Swifty,

Entertaininger than [bleep],that you feel compelled to attempt to converse in matters beyond your faculties,abilities and means...in no particular order. Laffin'!

Weren't my intent to horn you up,nor have you holster your Pretend,as you wax eloquent upon all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Impossible to top the humor of you Drooling Do Nothing Dumbphucks,feverishly crafting excuses and plagiarizin' pixels as your "Trump Card". You doing your best,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with...is never not an absolute [bleep] riot!

Bless your heart.

Enjoyed your "compelling" testimony and numerical designators,as you cinched the chin strap on your Tinfoil Hat just a smidge tighter and made a glorious "stand". Laffin'!

It'll only come as a "surprise" to you,that volume do not equate to quality...let alone scratch the surface on the BEST. If only to cheer you up,your boy Obama swept the Electoral College and the Popular Vote and I've zero [bleep] doubt such numbers swoon all [bleep] 17 of your IQ points. Congratulations?

Looking forward to your next Whine and more riveting Testimony of how the couch has your [bleep] tethered and you are forced to Imagine and Pretend...rather than simply do.

You "hard charger" you. As a curiousity,what's Today's excuse gonna be?

Laffin'!

Brinky',

Was really looking forward to "hard charging" "Adventures" of a 17' "boat" in the "Great" Lakes. No schit...you've a downrigger too?!!? Wow. Laffin'!

The Milford was still frozed at 1:45AM this mornin'.

[Linked Image]

Jeezus [bleep],you are an amazingly inept Dumbphuck of Epic [bleep] proportion.

Was hopin' to hear about your "custom" tubes too.

I enjoy that there is no end to your inherent Stupidity and you are powerless to refrain oblivious reiterations of the painfully [bleep] obvious...in that Pretend is more than "good enough" for you.

As a curiousity,what is Today's excuse gonna be?

Laffin'!

'slave,

Don't go slightin' $1 Burger Night,being Shefire's 5 Star Cuisine. Laffin'!

Double Secret Super Imaginary Pretend Ignore,is a powerful tool of powerless Tools.(grin) I couldn't shift my brain into a gear [bleep] low enough,to muse putting someone on Ignore...let alone Pretend Ignore. Just [bleep] WOW!

Just where do these amazingly inept clueless dumbphucks come from?!!?

BEST Thread Evah!

DD,

Not everyone is blessed with the ability to coin Phraseology and Lexicon. Them that cain't,routinely take exception...as these Whiners ohhhhhh soooooooooo eloquently Whine.

You'd think they'd shut the [bleep] up and refrain adding to their Dumbphucktitude,but luckily for all...they's powerless.(grin)

Been some right proper Hissy Fits as of late and they's assuredly been heartfelt. Would be a well payin' pool,to lay wagers on which Do Nothing [bleep] had the best Whine,as well as correlate that them who Whine the most,do the least.(grin)

Plum [bleep] amazin' and then some!

MM,

You just gotta put the right emfossis on the right sillobble.(grin)

h22,

Don't go aspookin' them Bottom Feeders and their gapin' mouths,offa [bleep] [bleep] spectaculare bite.

Swipe the Do Nothing [bleep]'s Imaginations away...and they've nothing left and that'd be mean.

Laffin'!

'Mickey,

The crux NEVER wavers. Dreamers Dream and Doers Do...none of which is difficult to cypher.(grin)

Let the gals Imagine and Pretend,if only because it's the only move they've got.

Laffin'!

Shod,

I hear good things about the 243,myself.(grin)

Shefire,

Another BWT planned? Didn't think so. Laffin'!

REALLY enjoy your "ballistics" "knowledge" and "experience". It'll never not crack me the [bleep] up,that of ALL the schit you can Pretend,Reality ain't in the cards for you. Laffin'!

Holy [bleep] dog schit...I'm crying I'm laughing so [bleep] hard!

'Cub,

Would love to hear about your 223AI and 22-250. Please feel free to use as much Imagination and Pretend as you deem requisite...as well as "consult" with the rest of The Do Nothing Gang and REALLY ring the [bleep] bell.

Mebbe mention the Union Load.

Laffin'!

SLM,

I'm 'bout ready to throw my [bleep] camera away...as this [bleep] Blurtitude is kicking my azz.

Got in close,to a right proper Mallard Rut last night...replete with the crashin' of antlers and the [bleep] works. Mighta' been a right proper spectacle and I've seen me some sights.(grin)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

There was a coupla Pheasants swimmin' too.

[Linked Image]

Goats was millin' about again.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/2013%20Work/2R8G8935.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/2013%20Work/2R8G8936.jpg[/img]

Mebbe The Blur will happen tonight?!!?

Pard ordered a 1D3 this mornin'...though noone knows why.(grin)

BEST Thread Evah!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
'Cub,

Would love to hear about your 223AI and 22-250.

What intel could I possibly offer concerning my 223AI and 22/250 that would be of any interest to you given your upgraded level of AWESOME?

Do tell us peons how awesome you are again. [Linked Image]

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Rut?? That looks like a floating gang bang.

Page 127 of 229 1 2 125 126 127 128 129 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

185 members (160user, 22kHornet, 12344mag, 2UP, 35, 18 invisible), 1,603 guests, and 1,010 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,439
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.