Hop To
Page 130 of 229 1 2 128 129 130 131 132 228 229
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Your bluritude is kind of sucking too

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
See Biscuit, that's why I keep saying out loud that you are a..............cubscout, since we are playin nice.
I am interested in light, stainless, SA, fiberglass, mountain Ackleys.
I am interested in Leupold and turrets.
Because of this I glean lots of great, free info.
If appreciating someone that is willing to share info that I am in search of is devotion to you, than great. IDGAF.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
See Biscuit, that's why I keep saying out loud that you are a..............cubscout, since we are playin nice.
If appreciating someone that is willing to share info that I am in search of is devotion to you, than great. IDGAF.

Actually Slavely, you do GAF, otherwise you wouldn't have taken the time to type out the thoughful and informative above post...

but I won't embarrass ya any more...

its late and I'm going to catch a late movie with Seafire Jr....so we can swap insults tomorrow... but I'll be out most of the day tomorrow, couple of buddies, retired Marine types and I are in the process of setting up a 1000 yd and a 1750 yd range.. so we can spend our pop can money having BWETs out having shooting fun...

and I won't get upset if you "DGAF" about that either... minus your need to have to give a slanderous reply to this post, which we both know is hard for you to avoid... its tough being you, ain't it? crazy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You embarrass yourself.

Tough being me?
Thanks for the comedy.......

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yer right Slavey.. what was I thinking...

ya are getting too full of yerself, just like your midget guru in life...

so GoFY... feel better now?

I thought so...

ya wanna mimic Schit4Brains, knock yerself out there tough guy...

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tanner
Everyone needs to keep me happy, and let us not forget that everyone is also entitled to my opinion.

Is that NOT why we are here?

LMAO......ROTF....DIPP (Driving into phone poles) and maybe even ROR!

Texting while driving isn't dangerous but reading this on an I-phone might be..... laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is the Internet, you guys take some things way to serious....but, thank you for that.

True that! All fun.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
yeah so much fun, I think I am going to start doing volunteer work down at the local VA Hospital, and give myself a break from all the enlightenment the Schtick and this Circle Jerk Groupies have to offer...

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Biscuit, you've got it bad.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's right, Biscuit. Only one here you need to keep happy is you. You don't handle it well.
Ta Ta.
Happy Pouting to you........

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That's right, Biscuit. Only one here you need to keep happy is you. You don't handle it well.
Ta Ta.
Happy Pouting to you........

Dearest Slavey....

F.O. > K.M.A

Have a great Sunday.

Your Friend..
'Biscuit...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Brinky',

Was really looking forward to the details of your "boat" and some of them "Great" Lakes "Adventures"...replete with pics of your crossed-eyes,droolin' yap and your version of "results". Laffin'!

Instead,you stayed the course of a Whining Do Nothing [bleep] and Re-Whined.

Just curious,as to what your excuse is gonna be today?!? One thing is for [bleep] certain about you...when it's all said and done,there's sure as schit gonna be a [bleep] bunch more said,than done. Congratulations?

Laffin'!

Gee',

Have never been around Taxidermy and it seems like it would cost quite a bit and money don't grow on trees.

Or mebbe it [bleep] does.

Laffin'!

'Cub,

Funnier than [bleep]...that you'll not touch .224 Nuances,as per your "experience". Laffin'!

As a curiousity,how long do you typically have to Pretend,before it becomes "real" to you. Mebbe Gee' will take you on a Golf Cart Ride,letcha' open a few gates and borrow some pointy boots,so you too can revel in all the "good stuff". Laffin'!

Wow +P!

What's your excuse gonna be today?

'Groove,

I'm admittedly purty hard on Critters.

'oak,

I find it rather intellestin',that Whining Do Nothing Dumbphucks flock together and concoct joint excuses.

BEST Thread Evah!

Shefire,

I enjoy your Imagination,[bleep] nearly as much as you do.

How'd the BWT pan out?!? Oh I see...you was yet again unable to pry your [bleep] from the couch and a heartfelt Whine were the most you could muster. I'll feign my "surprise".

What excuse are you gonna try? Laffin'!

Well...there's always Applebee's to Pretend about.

Laffin'!

WSM,

Are you saying that you truly are [bleep] Stupid enough,to be incapable of recognizing your [bleep] incredible Dumbphucktitude?!? Holy [bleep] Dog Schit...THAT is [bleep] hilarious!

Appreciate your fascinating inside look,of what it's like to be a life long Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphuck. Now it's someone else's fault,that you are a Do Nothing [bleep]?!!? That is [bleep] PRICELESS!

Much looking forward to the next installment of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Sad Sack Whining Dumb [bleep] such as yourself,would be well served to be asking questions,instead of giving "answers".

Bless your heart.

Cheer up however,if only because noone could begin to put you down as well as you do,by your simply doing your best.

Laffin'!

Tanner,

How much [bleep] better can it get,than a Herd of Whining Do Nothing Dumbphucks,trying to muster the Pretend requisite to Imagine they ain't?!? [bleep] EPIC humor!

The Paper Hat Brigade is on [bleep] fire and right proper Hissy Fits abound.

You'd think that one of the Do Nothing [bleep] would leave the couch once,if only as a Test Drive.

Laffin'!

'WASP,

It frosts The Do Nothing [bleep] collective azzes...that I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess.

Though guessin' is the best they can "do".

Right proper Dichotomy and a Text Book Recipe for unbridled hilarity.

They can have all of the slack on the rope they want.(grin)

'slave,

I thought you was on Super Pretend Imaginary Ignore?!!?(grin)

The poor addled [bleep],cain't even remember what they last Pretended to Imagine.

Laffin'!

'flave,

The BEST Vixen on the Planet,is made by Kimber. Just sayin'.

You reap the sanctity of S/S and Synthetic,bank copious COAL latitude and gets twisted in farrrrrrrrrrr superior fashion.

And dat's only for starters.

Hint.

SLM,

Got gypped by flat light all night,so no Blurtitude(yet again).

The Milford is slow to thaw this year...[bleep] Global Warming. Sure as schit would be nice,to have WyoWhimper do her epic [bleep] Bee Whine. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

The Milford Mountains.

[Linked Image]

Mebbe tonight...the light'll be right.

Film at 11:00.(grin)

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Boxer

Gee',

Have never been around Taxidermy and it seems like it would cost quite a bit and money don't grow on trees.

Or mebbe it [bleep] does.

Laffin'!

B,

If you recall, I once or twice mentioned about if I ever wrote a book, I'd title it "A farmer looks at life"

Chapter 2 might be "you can be a squash in six weeks or an oak tree in 100 years"
Chapter 3-- "You reap what you sow" Don't harvest corn when ya' plant wheat.

Early on I planted a money tree, an evergreen at that. Now I just sit in the shade of that ol' tree and shake it now and then. LOL

And I can relate on the taxidermy. Someone else implied that you desiccate your kills and snort them. Might just work.
Anywho, everybody's gotta be somewhere and at that time I was into having a "game room". No big deal, but every thing on my wall was taken DIY off one of my leases here in Texas. No guide, and did not "pay" for the hunt. All were targets of opportunity taken while I was enjoying the pleasure of being in the field at my own discretion.
I'll probably never do another mount, no matter what I kill. I've prolly another dozen deerheads at my son's that are potential "European" mounts that are languishing.

I'd also say that good gear such as fishing tackle, optics, CAMERAS/LENSES and rifles provide a much greater ROI than do hides, horns, fins and feathers stretched over a plaster cast.

[Linked Image]

Pretty much abandoned taxidermy for digital photos these days.

Best

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

So what you are saying slave is that if someone is not interested in these things, or has a difference of opinion that is contrary to what he believes then we all deserve to be belittled and called derogatory names. Such as

Do Nothing [bleep]'
Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphucks
Whining Do Nothing Lying Dumbphuck
amazingly inept clueless dumbphucks

This type of conduct on here or at the range when someone is trying to learn something new, or just has a different opinion is what turns off a lot of new shooters to the sport. Seen it happen too many times, and it just isn't cool. But then YDGAF.

Stick,
I will feign surprise and astonishment at the fact your delivery could only vary off course for 1 paragraph. Let alone the fact that you still only have 1 card in your deck to play, and as usual it is not enough to give you a winning hand. I would suggest that you never play poker as you are to predictable to prevail.

Keep up your chest puffing bluritude, as I know for a fact there are others out there who do it sooooo much better than you and have gained worldwide fame and fortune doing it better.
Feign my surprise again that you cannot raise yourself (8" heels might help though) to being what is called a decent human being.
Now go back and reshuffle your deck, and I will again feign surprise that you will not be able to find the 2 jokers that you have been playing with.
Also look to changing your delivery, as again it would surprise me that you would know the difference between a fast ball and a slider or change up. Without such knowledge on your part, hitting a home run off you is getting easier by the day.

( I have a puffer fish named Stick, he blows himself up to 3 times his size to look more bad azz than he is)

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

Last edited by Swifty52; 06/23/13.

Swifty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Atilla the Hun was a wuss.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I'm still just lookin to grab some [bleep] ADL t/g's for my imaginary projects. I don't know what ya'll are fighting over still.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Seafire; I did enjoy that pic w/tennis ball. Makes me chuckle every time hearing that distinctive "thuck" of a whacked tennis ball. Just don't do it with your bird dog around because she will make it a bastard to get your arrow back.

I agree with you about the midget. He may know a thing or two about a thing or two but it is no excuse for being a complete prick. There are many people on here that know as much and more than him and they are actually helpful, yourself included. I would rather slam my dick in the door before I'd take any advice from that [bleep]. At this point in the game even loud mouth Larry has run out of chit to say and he's on repeat. Good thing GW has a good library and plenty of resources to keep things interesting.

As far as the rest of the stick lovers; I hope you all find a better hero some day. You can take the finest piece of choice steak in the world, have the best chef in the world prepare it, but if you cover it in chit that is what you have. A piece of chit. And that sums up Lawrence. You boys enjoy your meal. Out.

Last edited by brinky72; 06/23/13.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Super Cub; How's the bird hunting your way. You off cycle or near peak. I hear it's birdy territory that way.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by brinky72
Super Cub; How's the bird hunting your way. You off cycle or near peak. I hear it's birdy territory that way.

Grouse has been fairly good for the last couple yrs but I see more during the later deer season.

Woodcock are down a bit.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The grouse are just past the peak of their cycle around here. I do like the late season getting birds off the snow. My pooch (GSP) is getting a little long in the tooth at 13 but she can still go for a couple of hours and hunts at a good speed.
I never warmed up to woodcock as I have never found a good recipe for them. My dog won't touch the stinky buggers either. smile

Page 130 of 229 1 2 128 129 130 131 132 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (007FJ, 1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1234, 73 invisible), 2,408 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,772
Posts18,476,934
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.