Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 131 of 229 1 2 129 130 131 132 133 228 229
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Boxer

'flave,

The BEST Vixen on the Planet,is made by Kimber. Just sayin'.

You reap the sanctity of S/S and Synthetic,bank copious COAL latitude and gets twisted in farrrrrrrrrrr superior fashion.

And dat's only for starters.

Hint.

Now you are bullying me. And that hurts my vagina.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
What are you running for a birdie gun? I mostly use a Stoeger S/S 20 ga or a Traditions O/U 12 for beating through the heavy brush. I also run an Auto 5 12 circa 1960 for field stuff.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have a SKB M100 20ga (26" IC/Mod) here and an old Baikal 20ga single. Just sold this week a nice Ithaca M37 20ga with VR and factory IC choke. Kinda sad to see that go, but 3 20s is one too many and the SKB is my fave. The kids can blast away with the Baikal.

I just bought a BRNO 7x57R / 12ga for blasting birds while pseudo deer hunting. That will make it a longer bird season for me.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Tanner
Originally Posted by WSM_Shooter
Well I am not the type to envy what others have but I can say Boxer has very little I would care to have. I am not saying he don't have top end stuff but I can have that same stuff if I want it. Many of us here on the forums have nice stuff. None of you guys impress me enough that I would trade my life for yours though. Work is work no matter what you do. If it is an honest living that is all that matters. We all have to pay the bills and we all have to live somewhere.

Plus I think those of you who Boxer treats civil only get that treatment because you agree with him enough. He is the kind of guy who thinks all of us are do nothing dumbphucks.

Huntsman22 you stand up for him all the time. I don't know much about you. I take it you manage a Ranch? Think I read that someplace. Do you think Boxer respects that? If you don't own the place your a [bleep] ranch hand period.
G.W. hunts a lease on a Ranch and Boxer busts his balls. You hunt a ranch and you are o.k.? Yea right? I think I saw a picture where Tanner drove to where he set up over a beautiful canyon to shoot. Not much different than me driving my truck up the right of way to the gas well to set up. Only difference is I live in the east with more people and less area to hunt. Less critters and less opportunity. It is what it is. But I don't worship Boxer or ask his opinion. Come on guys does anyone live up to Boxers expectations? We are all do nothing Dumphucks in his mind! Only difference is some of us call him out for being such an arrogant waste of human being.

Huntsman22 and Tanner this post is not about you guys. I use you two as examples because you get along with Boxer and that is great. But don't think that he looks at you guys or any one else he don't put down any different than he does the rest of us.
Just FWIW, I didn't drive to where that picture was taken....

And I'd say I "get along" with Boxer because I can appreciate knowledge on subjects at hand and leave it at that. I don't get concerned with folk's lives and try to delve into personal subjects on the internet....

My apologies I thought you drove to that fine spot and set up to do some shooting.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Gotta love those 20 bores for upland game. I have an old Ithaca Lefeaver 20 sxs I have had since I was a teenager. Had it restocked in Curly Maple some years ago due to a split wrist on the original stock. That gun is lightning quick and points perfect. When I was a teenager the grouse were very plentiful here. I can't remember the last time I had a flush where I hunt now. However I started bear hunting in an area that is promising. I am thinking scouting during grouse season will be well worth the drive.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by WSM_Shooter; 06/23/13. Reason: Add Pic
IC B2

W
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
W
WSM, where are you heading for bear season.. my stepdaughter lives near State College.. Last year I hunted a day up Slate Run while we visited her..beautiful country.

Molon Labe
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
WyoCoyoteHunter,
I live about an hour from SGL 51 in Fayette County near Dunbar. It is right along the Yough River. They have taken some nice bear out of this area over the years. My buddy who got me started hunting there has taken three bear from there. None were big but the big ones are in there. This will just be my third year to hunt bear. Never had the time due to work but as I get older priority's change. Wish my knees were in better shape. These might be small mountains but straight up and straight down is still tough. Starting to get some friends to hunt also. That way we can position trucks at strategic spots. We use the same key for all the locks so any hauler can be gotten and used. Drag to nearest truck hopefully downhill. They patrol heavy in this area so no ATV's. It is not the wilds of out west but it is nice country.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WSM_Shooter
Gotta love those 20 bores for upland game. I have an old Ithaca Lefeaver 20 sxs I have had since I was a teenager. Had it restocked in Curly Maple some years ago due to a split wrist on the original stock. That gun is lightning quick and points perfect. [Linked Image]

Nice old Ithaca. I just sold this M37 last week. 20ga with VR and IC choke.

[Linked Image]

This BRNO 7x57R over 12ga is going to get a couple birds this fall whilst deer hunting.

[Linked Image]

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
I always wanted a nice 16 SXS. My step dad had one but my younger brother got it. I got his Winchester 1200 Skeet Gun. Shot my first turkey with it so it means a little bit to me. Plus I spent hours watching Dad shoot skeet as a kid with that gun. He has never been much of a deer hunter but man was he a good wing shooter in the day.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Swifty52

So what you are saying slave is that if someone is not interested in these things, or has a difference of opinion that is contrary to what he believes then we all deserve to be belittled and called derogatory names. Such as

Do Nothing [bleep]'
Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphucks
Whining Do Nothing Lying Dumbphuck
amazingly inept clueless dumbphucks

This type of conduct on here or at the range when someone is trying to learn something new, or just has a different opinion is what turns off a lot of new shooters to the sport. Seen it happen too many times, and it just isn't cool. But then YDGAF.

Well, since you can't figure it out I'll try and type slowly.
Find a thread with a topic you are interested in with a knowledgeable poster and glean info. Ask questions and/or add to the conversation as you see fit. If the thread is not conducted in the manner you prefer, don't open it any longer.
If a new shooter was on this thread and asked sincere, pertinent questions of Boxer, in a area of activity that Boxer was experianced in, he/she would find a treasure trove of correct info given freely and willingly.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B3

W
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
W
WSM, I have been though that country often..Used to have friends in W. Va. and hunted there some.. You are in very rough country.. Good luck with the bears and grouse..

Molon Labe
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Thanks, It is rough for this area. Access is some what better than years ago. They put some gas wells on the game lands and therefore made roads. Course those only get you so far and you still have to walk. Rails to Trails made the old train tracks into a walking/bike trail along the river. We try to have one person park down there. Then take him back to the top. If we get one on that side then it is a downhill drag down the side of the mountain. Mile or so walk on the bike trail to get the hauler and then easy hauling out. No roads on that side and few people hunt that side because access is tough. We are usually the first ones to the parking area so we can get back in before other hunters get in and start moving the bear. They head that way and drop down the side and cross the river if it gets hunted hard. When we headed in last year there were three trucks there. When we got back there were over 20 and no place left to park at that spot. Even the roads to the area are bad. No maintenance in winter. Just an old gravel road that goes to the bottom. I would not even want to be there if it snowed much unless I had chains and a winch.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I call BS Slavey... because I have seen him call brand new members dumphuks etc, right off the bat....

severak U gave known from other web sites have PMed me and asked me what they did wrong to deserve such a flaming by someone for just asking a question... and that has been more than once...

however, I admit, you did an excellent job of being a PR Manager for Scthick.. no wonder you are #1 in his manHarem...

but you just can't get it thru that pine cone between your ears, you call a brain.. that there are plenty of sources on this forum alone that will share such info, without feeling the need to be a pompous ass about it, like he is some sort of all encompassing guru... Friggin moron is a high school flunk out, not a drop out...

and you also can't comprehend there are folks on here, that can figure that info out for themselves, and they don't need Schmucks 2 cents, nor his Bullschitt on top of it...

you really think Schmuck is the only guy on the planet to figure out something on his own?.. I haven't seen a damn thing he has ever posted that I needed from him... if it interested me, I either got the info elsewhere or more often than not, just figured it out on my own, the same way Schmuck does...

ya know, I use to respect you ( for some unknown reason) but with time and your zeal to counter that, you have finally made me see the light...

who is the biggest moron... a big moron or all the other morons that follow his lead and sing his praise... guess it is the latter... so much for trying to give someone the benefit of the doubt...

I stand corrected and thank you for your input to get me to that conclusion...you and Schmuck can continue your own circle jerk of mutual admiration...

and I typed this real slow so you could understand it a little easier also...but for 2 brain cells, you really do accomplish alot...

now I have to get off the couch and go out and start looking for pop cans in the roadside ditch so I can save up for my next BWT, just like you and Schmuck like to think we all do...

you love birds deserve each other...

( that ought to fire up those two macho mental midgets' campfire light... ya know their response is going to be entertaining.. but what do you want to bet that they can't leave it untouched...)

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
So far all I have learned from shmuck is how not to take care of a firearm.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Then you've not been around long enough.

I've had nothing but good conversation with the man. He's been more than willing to answer questions and help me with R&D.

I joined this (and other) forums to learn and discuss the hobbies that I love. Some of his posts are the best online classes I've attended.

There are several others here that have knowledge too. If you don't like 'Stick, put him on ignore and move on.

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
I call BS Slavey... because I have seen him call brand new members dumphuks etc, right off the bat....

severak U gave known from other web sites have PMed me and asked me what they did wrong to deserve such a flaming by someone for just asking a question... and that has been more than once...

however, I admit, you did an excellent job of being a PR Manager for Scthick.. no wonder you are #1 in his manHarem...

but you just can't get it thru that pine cone between your ears, you call a brain.. that there are plenty of sources on this forum alone that will share such info, without feeling the need to be a pompous ass about it, like he is some sort of all encompassing guru... Friggin moron is a high school flunk out, not a drop out...

and you also can't comprehend there are folks on here, that can figure that info out for themselves, and they don't need Schmucks 2 cents, nor his Bullschitt on top of it...

you really think Schmuck is the only guy on the planet to figure out something on his own?.. I haven't seen a damn thing he has ever posted that I needed from him... if it interested me, I either got the info elsewhere or more often than not, just figured it out on my own, the same way Schmuck does...

ya know, I use to respect you ( for some unknown reason) but with time and your zeal to counter that, you have finally made me see the light...

who is the biggest moron... a big moron or all the other morons that follow his lead and sing his praise... guess it is the latter... so much for trying to give someone the benefit of the doubt...

I stand corrected and thank you for your input to get me to that conclusion...you and Schmuck can continue your own circle jerk of mutual admiration...

and I typed this real slow so you could understand it a little easier also...but for 2 brain cells, you really do accomplish alot...

now I have to get off the couch and go out and start looking for pop cans in the roadside ditch so I can save up for my next BWT, just like you and Schmuck like to think we all do...

you love birds deserve each other...

( that ought to fire up those two macho mental midgets' campfire light... ya know their response is going to be entertaining.. but what do you want to bet that they can't leave it untouched...)

Nice try.

Keep chugging, Little Engine.....

Have Dog

Will Travel

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Sooooo much sandy puussy lips in the thread. Jeeeezus!

My orange/black A-4 is finally done!!! Ordered 26/12/2012 they sure took their time.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You smoking fish yet?

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey, Boxer.....Damned if the boss didn't buy me a golf cart.<grin>

[Linked Image]

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by wageslave
You smoking fish yet?

Smoked fish??? What are you Indian? Smoked fish. [bleep].

No actually I haven't been out salmon'ing'ing for the last 3 days. Been setting my new boat up. Just took it for a [bleep] around tonight. Gonna mount the scottys on it tomorrow, and hopefully be trawling by Tuesday morning. Unless I have to go to work or some such bullschit like that laugh

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Page 131 of 229 1 2 129 130 131 132 133 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

383 members (10ring1, 160user, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 36 invisible), 1,954 guests, and 1,062 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,760
Posts18,476,494
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.