Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
That is one sweet Bodyguard TRH. Goncolo?
Thanks. I think it's rosewood.

GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
In this area of WI., Kahr P-380 in an EPS Street Combat holster. Once I cross the river into MN the minimum I use is a Kahr P-9 in a Mitch Rosen Upper Limit Express..

Both hide very well under an untucked T-shirt..

I've been rather highly impressed with that EPS holster.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Same as I usually do when off duty, a Glock 19 is most often the choice, plus a spare mag:

[Linked Image]

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I carry a rattlesnake in my left cargo pocket, and a spare viper in the right.

In reality, colt detective special or MP9c.

I can conceal either under a t-shirt.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

1911 full size in 45 Super that'll leave a mark

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Redneck
In this area of WI., Kahr P-380 in an EPS Street Combat holster. Once I cross the river into MN the minimum I use is a Kahr P-9 in a Mitch Rosen Upper Limit Express..

I see you know your gun leather. For concealing a non-IWB holster, it�s been my experience that they conceal best the higher you can get them above the belt. Both of your choices do that VERY well, and I�ll bet they carry very comfortably. From time to time I carry my Colt�s Cobra in an OWB high ride pancake holster. It does print a bit more than my IWB holsters, but man is it comfy; forget it�s there.

Question about your EPS Combat Holster. Is it small enough to double as a pocket holster in a pinch? (good sized pockets, say Levi�s or Wranglers?). My paddle holster almost pulls that off, but just not quite there.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
My all weather carry is a XDS .45 in a IWB N82 Professional with an extra 7 shot clip. The BUG is a LCR .38sp in a De Santis pocket. The knife is a Benchmark folder with a 4.5" blade, a formatable weapon in it's self

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

"We live in the present, we dream of the future, but we learn eternal truths from the past"
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
Originally Posted by Redneck

I see you know your gun leather. For concealing a non-IWB holster, it�s been my experience that they conceal best the higher you can get them above the belt. Both of your choices do that VERY well, and I�ll bet they carry very comfortably. From time to time I carry my Colt�s Cobra in an OWB high ride pancake holster. It does print a bit more than my IWB holsters, but man is it comfy; forget it�s there.

Question about your EPS Combat Holster. Is it small enough to double as a pocket holster in a pinch? (good sized pockets, say Levi�s or Wranglers?). My paddle holster almost pulls that off, but just not quite there.
I think it could - with the right handgun...

Here's a pic w/tape.. (It's also 5" lengthwise)

[Linked Image]

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
do you find the n82 bulky, and increasing print, due to the clip being placed on the thickest part of the package?

want to like those and try one, but ime, what attaches to the belt is best done fore or aft of the actual holster.

appreciate you guys that have n82's sounding off on this

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
do you find the n82 bulky, and increasing print, due to the clip being placed on the thickest part of the package?

want to like those and try one, but ime, what attaches to the belt is best done fore or aft of the actual holster.

appreciate you guys that have n82's sounding off on this

No, not bulky at all. I have several other IWB holsters including a very popular style with two clips. They are not being used anymore since I acquired my N82 Tactical.

The back of the clip lays flush with the holster and pivots to adjust the angle. It DOES NOT add thickness to the holster, in fact the unit is very thin and rides high against your body like an extra layer of skin. It does not print with an untucked T-shirt. Here is an edge view of my XDS .45

[Linked Image]

"We live in the present, we dream of the future, but we learn eternal truths from the past"
IC B3

K
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
K
99% of the time its my Kahr PM909 w/+P+ 115, or my S&W Model 38 Airweight...110gr in my front pocket...comforting to have your hand on your life saver in any situation with out notice

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I have a Ruger LCP in my front pocket unless I'm in bed. I carry my Kimber TLE in a MS VMII as much as I can. G20 under my chair.

�Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program." -- Milton Friedman
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thank you for that response, just the info I was seeking.

my wife may be sending you a bill! blush

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Glock 19 in a G-Code

"It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues." Ten Bears
NRA Benefactor LIfe Member
USCG Veteran
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Depending on clothing, I alternate between a Kahr CM9 and Springfield Armory XDs .45, typically in an under-shirt shoulder rig from Kangaroo Carry or Deep Conceal. At bare minimum... a Ruger LCP in a pocket holster.

If you're fixin' to put a hole in something,
make it a hole to remember.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (160user, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 007FJ, 16Racing, 68 invisible), 3,029 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,355
Posts18,488,003
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.