Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RobJordan
The prosecution is pulling out all the stops. IMHO, they don't really believe their line of bull as to why Zimmerman shot Martin, but they know that their claim can't be refuted on the basis of their evidence so they have justified to themselves making that claim.

that's considered a prerequisite to being a successful lawyer.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by Hotload
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Scott F
I pray he is found not guilty of any and all charges and the jury returns that verdict in fifteen minutes or less. The man was defending his life, he did nothing wrong.
Absolutely!

Fully agree !

+1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by smarquez
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
lawyer talk, he's telling the absolute truth!

he didn't have to shoot him, he could have kept his gun at rest and found out whether Trayvon was just gonna beat him unconscious or kill him.

but I'd bet if I was slamming that prosecutors head against the concrete, he'd "want" to shoot me.

What possible scenario would put you in a place to do that? The verdict will all be based upon Zimmermans actions leading up to pulling the trigger. After all, he wasn't being beaten on his own property or in his home.
Merely taking steps to keep someone in view doesn't lawfully justify a physical assault.

True but it's hard to get your ass beat by staying in your locked car a house or two away and staying in contact with the cops.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
yep there are those that subscribe to hiding under the bed

I walk upon this earth wherever I choose intending no man harm, unless he deems to harm me or mine.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ColsPaul
Originally Posted by FlaRick
"George Zimmerman didn't shoot Trayvon Martin because he had to," Guy said. "He shot him for the worst of all reasons: because he wanted to."

What Total BS. This is gonna be ugly.

Oh Yeah! They will be throwing the race card very early in this one.
Poor little altar boy , Treyvon!
Stalking ( white ) hispanic monster!

Fixed it

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
lawyer talk, he's telling the absolute truth!

he didn't have to shoot him, he could have kept his gun at rest and found out whether Trayvon was just gonna beat him unconscious or kill him.

but I'd bet if I was slamming that prosecutors head against the concrete, he'd "want" to shoot me.

What possible scenario would put you in a place to do that? The verdict will all be based upon Zimmermans actions leading up to pulling the trigger. After all, he wasn't being beaten on his own property or in his home.
Merely taking steps to keep someone in view doesn't lawfully justify a physical assault.

True but it's hard to get your ass beat by staying in your locked car a house or two away and staying in contact with the cops.
Neither of which he had any obligation to do. He was getting his head beat in on a sidewalk, if I remember correctly, and that is community property which was in a developement in which Zimmerman owned property, where he had every right to be.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
The physical evidence is that Martin battered Zimmerman. The investigating cops didn't Arrest him because they called it a justifiable homicide.

That being said... IMO Zimmerman is guilty of being stupid while armed. If he had backed off from following Martin there wouldn't have been a shooting. 911 told Zimmerman to let the cops deal with Martin.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Perhaps we should just stay inside our homes and never venture outside least some fine upstanding citizen decide to beat our heads against the concrete.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Virginian2
I pray he is found not guilty of any and all charges and the jury returns that verdict in fifteen minutes or less. The man was defending his life, he did nothing wrong.
Absolutely!

Fully agree !

+1
Originally Posted by Virginian2
Absolutely!

Fully agree !

+1

+2

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Perpetual race baiting CNN has named it:

'Zimmerman on Trial, America is Watching'

Unfuggin real. They don't even hide their agenda anymore.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well he thought Zimmerman was going to be easy meat, George did nothing wrong other than defending himself and the Cops agreed with it. This is politically driven, the little sewer rat got what he deserved !

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by idahoguy101
The physical evidence is that Martin battered Zimmerman. The investigating cops didn't Arrest him because they called it a justifiable homicide.

That being said... IMO Zimmerman is guilty of being stupid while armed. If he had backed off from following Martin there wouldn't have been a shooting. 911 told Zimmerman to let the cops deal with Martin.

I considered that initially but there is another reason that Zimmerman didn't back off.

Zimmerman was actually in tight with the local police as they worked with the neighborhood watch in that area. While I see the argument that Zimmerman didn't listen to 911, I can also see that he had been told how to operate the neighborhood watch by the local police and you don't watch a suspect by staying in your car while they go out of site.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
MSNBC has already convicted Zimmerman.

They're only monitoring the trial to see if justice is served.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I can't make myself watch msnbc, but CNN is fast approaching full blown Marxist status.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
If I'm walking down the street and some one wants to know who I am and what my business is I would probably tell them it's none of theirs. I think nearly any here would.
I just don't see where it OK to arm yourself, leave your home and then your car to confront someone for no real valid reason except you don't like the way they look. Ask Zimmerman after it's over if it was worth it

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FlaRick
"George Zimmerman didn't shoot Trayvon Martin because he had to," Guy said. "He shot him for the worst of all reasons: because he wanted to."

What Total BS. This is gonna be ugly.

Did you really think it would be any other way?

Since the physical facts (as reported) tend to support Zimmerman, the prosecutor has to come up with some kind of logic be it BS or not, to justify the charges & the trial.

This is 110% politically & racially motivated; if it were not, there'd be no trial.

MM

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Perpetual race baiting CNN has named it:

'Zimmerman on Trial, America is Watching'

Unfuggin real. They don't even hide their agenda anymore.

That is both a precise and an accurate statement.

Your agenda is pretty blatant however.

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Don't understand subtle nuance, huh Brent. I'll help you out.

They suggest America is watching and they better nail that 'white Hispanic' ass to the barn door or there'll be hell to pay.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
yep there are those that subscribe to hiding under the bed

I walk upon this earth wherever I choose intending no man harm, unless he deems to harm me or mine.
+1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by idahoguy101

He wasn't trying to "deal" with him, but merely keep his position in view for the police. When police told him to return to his car, he turned and headed back, upon which he was attacked by Martin who only then jumped out of the shadows.

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,392 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,380
Posts18,488,556
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.