Print Thread
Hop To
Page 132 of 229 1 2 130 131 132 133 134 228 229
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
Originally Posted by wageslave
You smoking fish yet?

Smoked fish??? What are you Indian? Smoked fish. [bleep].

No actually I haven't been out salmon'ing'ing for the last 3 days. Been setting my new boat up. Just took it for a [bleep] around tonight. Gonna mount the scottys on it tomorrow, and hopefully be trawling by Tuesday morning. Unless I have to go to work or some such bullschit like that laugh

Yes. Yes, I am. I am chewing buckskin as I type. Better than being smelly French twat.

Throw up a pic of your raft and Minn Kota.

Have Dog

Will Travel

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Hey, Boxer.....Damned if the boss didn't buy me a golf cart.<grin>

[Linked Image]

Big pimpin' out on the plains laugh

Should make checking/repainting the long range targets easier.

Kyle

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Damn Don, that thing is bad to the bone!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Jeez Don, and you call yourself a self-proclaimed Kaboy??

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Seafire
I call BS Slavey... because I have seen him call brand new members dumphuks etc, right off the bat....

severak U gave known from other web sites have PMed me and asked me what they did wrong to deserve such a flaming by someone for just asking a question... and that has been more than once...

however, I admit, you did an excellent job of being a PR Manager for Scthick.. no wonder you are #1 in his manHarem...

but you just can't get it thru that pine cone between your ears, you call a brain.. that there are plenty of sources on this forum alone that will share such info, without feeling the need to be a pompous ass about it, like he is some sort of all encompassing guru... Friggin moron is a high school flunk out, not a drop out...

and you also can't comprehend there are folks on here, that can figure that info out for themselves, and they don't need Schmucks 2 cents, nor his Bullschitt on top of it...

you really think Schmuck is the only guy on the planet to figure out something on his own?.. I haven't seen a damn thing he has ever posted that I needed from him... if it interested me, I either got the info elsewhere or more often than not, just figured it out on my own, the same way Schmuck does...

ya know, I use to respect you ( for some unknown reason) but with time and your zeal to counter that, you have finally made me see the light...

who is the biggest moron... a big moron or all the other morons that follow his lead and sing his praise... guess it is the latter... so much for trying to give someone the benefit of the doubt...

I stand corrected and thank you for your input to get me to that conclusion...you and Schmuck can continue your own circle jerk of mutual admiration...

and I typed this real slow so you could understand it a little easier also...but for 2 brain cells, you really do accomplish alot...

now I have to get off the couch and go out and start looking for pop cans in the roadside ditch so I can save up for my next BWT, just like you and Schmuck like to think we all do...

you love birds deserve each other...

( that ought to fire up those two macho mental midgets' campfire light... ya know their response is going to be entertaining.. but what do you want to bet that they can't leave it untouched...)

Nice try.

Keep chugging, Little Engine.....

nice try yourself, read enough of your post to know that was WAAAAYYYYYY over your head there Einstein...

but read it when you sober up, might make more sense to your two remaining brain cells then...

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Sop
You smoking fish yet?

Smoked fish??? What are you Indian? Smoked fish. [bleep].

No actually I haven't been out salmon'ing'ing for the last 3 days. Been setting my new boat up. Just took it for a [bleep] around tonight. Gonna mount the scottys on it tomorrow, and hopefully be trawling by Tuesday morning. Unless I have to go to work or some such bullschit like that laugh

Yes. Yes, I am. I am chewing buckskin as I type. Better than being smelly French twat.

Throw up a pic of your raft and Minn Kota.

so now we can just call ya Tonto? makes sense... all comes together now...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don that new rig your boss bought you is the ultimate poodle shooting rig, as long as you can get your compadres to hold still.

Cool rig.

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]

Holy [bleep] brother!

You the high plains Huggy Bear!
Getcha some curb feelers on that sumbitch. And ya need a trunk for the bitches.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
and what is really amazing is that it doesn't have California license plates on it......

even that is pretty basic compared to some of the stuff I have seen come up here to Oregon to shoot Squirrels...

still doesn't take away from the coooll factor tho...

that and the 17 Hornet, and ya definitely be stylin!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Boxer: Slavey get over here boy I got chit in my shorts again.

Slavey: Yes Massa be right there Massa, I will eat that chit and lick your shorts right away Massa. Just don't dump me again Massa

Boxer: OK, just so long as you stay a good Slave.

Swifty
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image]

Damn!

Big Daddy D done got pimped oouutt! laugh

Nice!

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You really don't see it..... do you? You and Biscuit both.....
You whine and cry and run to mama, cause a big meanie hurt your feelers by calling you names and poking you in the ribs.
You then whine to dad, uncle, auntie, the principal and your Sunday school teacher for 132 pages.
They all call you a puussy. They say, maybe you should just avoid the big meanie.........

But you can't.............

You crave the attention..........and cartoons.

Have Dog

Will Travel

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Gee',

Abandoning your version of Taxidermy,was an exceedingly good [bleep] call.

That is/was...far and away,the worst collection of schit mounts anyone has ever seen.

Conratulations?!!?

Swifty,

You needlessly burned a fair amount of bandwidth,to reiterate an obvious constant...in that your [bleep] ain't left the couch. Laffin'!

As per always,I enjoy your heartfelt Whine and them killer cartoons.

Wow +P.

As an aside,I'm oft imitated,but ain't ever been anywhere near equalled and that "hint",just may save you some typin'.

Laffin'!

Brinky,

You ain't turned a [bleep] lick,other than the Pretend conjured by your Imagination...so what the [bleep] could possibly "change"?!? Unless you are tallying new ways for you to Whine,fresh excuses and new lies?

Bless your heart...your "best" is [bleep] fabulously funny!

Laffin'!

'Cub,

GREAT call to abort the rifle and instead focus your Imagination on birds...months down the road.

That'll leave you plenty of time to go FULL Jeff-O Of The North and concoct the requisite excuses,well in advance.

Laffin'!

'flave,

Didn't mean to hurt your feelers,as you was being lead to water.(grin)

BT/DT with Baby Sako's in .378" 'face,with all the High Zoot schit(McMillan,PN,yada,yada) and I've got all the T-shirts. As to light done right,a Montucky cain't be outdid and also happens to be a screamin' [bleep] deal to boot. Win/win.

Re-hint.(grin)

WSM,

Looking forward to your Bear Hunting Stories,in them "rough small mountains".

Holy [bleep] dogschit...I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooooo [bleep] hard! WOW and I mean [bleep] WOW!!!

The 3 Rats was a nice [bleep] touch too,you poor stupid dumbphuck.

That you are at the mercy of your intellect,is THE cruelest of [bleep] fates.

Bless your heart.

WyoCoyo',

DO tell about that "very rough" "country".

I dare ya'.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

It'd be tough to slight your Insecurities,your Imagination or your Pretend...in no particular order. Laffin'!

What did you almost do today? What did you almost doo it with? Where didja' almost do it at? Laffin'!

More importantly however...what's the excuse(s)?!

Laffin'!

'slave,

[bleep]...if you swipe Shefire's Imagination away,she'll have nothin' left and that'd just be mean.

She's doing "great".

Laffin'!

archie,

The Firecracker gelcoat scheme,ain't a tough one to love.

One of these days,I'm gonna try one of them fancy/schmancy bowlin' ball handles out and see WTF all the fuss is about.

Until then,I'm in Blued/Walnut Mode,here along The Milford.

h22,

I'm too much of a sucker for Mother Nature's breasts and an MPAJ 2-point rest offa same.

I'd be afeared that my Walnut and Blueing would get scratched,from the 'cart.

SLM,

Still right Blurtitude [bleep] here and gettin' plum discouraged.

Light stayed flat and The Milford fog copious last night.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Mebbe if I start gunnin' in B&W...I'll be able to learn Blurtitude?!?

Thoughts?

BEST Thread Evah!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

You whine and cry and run to mama, cause a big meanie hurt your feelers by calling you names and poking you in the ribs.
You then whine to dad, uncle, auntie, the principal and your Sunday school teacher for 132 pages.
They all call you a puussy. They say, maybe you should just avoid the big meanie.........

Is this the best you got?? Meager at best. Mom died last year at 93 years old. Dad and the others you mentioned preceded her, so if I went talking to them and they answered then I must be God! Because only God can have a conversation with dead people.
I will feign surprise that only you and Stick would be callous enough to bring up deceased relatives and friends into a conversation just to make yourself look and feel big.
Just proves that you are lower and dumber than anyone on here because you spew stick chit without knowing or caring who gets hurt.

Besides this is the Internet you moron, and IDGAF what you like. Especially now.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You really don't see it..... do you? You and Biscuit both.....

But you can't.............

You crave the attention..........and cartoons.

Sure Tonto....

and you have your head so far up his ass you can see out his nostrils...

of course you probably are telling all your fellow groupies in the manHarem that when I told you to KMA and FO, you probably were saying that was whining also...

you mental midgets think by using such concepts to try and put down folks who think you are an idiot, so it makes your small mind think you are bigger....

no wonder you love Schmuck so much.. you're afflicted with the same delusions that he is...

you're the one that has the problems that you try to accuse everyone else of having....read a little into alcoholic syndrome... you'll find out they describe your type perfectly...

'you hate the most in others, who you think have the same traits you hate the most within yourself... and you drink to try and avoid those thought about yourself...'

yeah Tonto, looking at you like you're another alcky...it all comes together..

sober up, the world will look a lot better for ya...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
ya know Swifty...

I bet after Tonto got off his bucket while posting that, he strutted around his living room in his house trailer and felt a full 3 inches taller.... and proudly went and cracked open a 16 ounce Budweiser instead of a 12 ouncer...

he's gonna feel like a "Big Boy" all afternoon!

Give'm hell Tonto, Give'm hell!!!

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Found a swing arm ram mount for my HDS-7. WINNING.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Found a swing arm ram mount for my HDS-7. WINNING.

Ingwe hasn't ran your ass out yet?

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I had to get it. So I can use my GPS to immagrate to NM. Say hello to your newest refugee!!!

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Sweet.. We need a few more Landscapers.

You can forward your Dowell to my address.

Page 132 of 229 1 2 130 131 132 133 134 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (160user, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257 mag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 48 invisible), 2,653 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,782
Posts18,477,172
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.