Print Thread
Hop To
Page 133 of 229 1 2 131 132 133 134 135 228 229
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Hey, Boxer.....Damned if the boss didn't buy me a golf cart.<grin>

[Linked Image]

That will work. If I had not shot off one I would think it was unstable, but the one I shot off of was almost as good as shooting off the bed cover on my truck.
Some like spot and stalk, I like drive and shoot these days smile (where is the pot stirring smilie?)

GB1

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
'Flave is going to be pissed that Hunts' got a Pope Mobile before him.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SLM
'Flave is going to be pissed that Hunts' got a Pope Mobile before him.

I renewed the lease on the ranch in NM we have been hunting. I am heading out to the shop right now to scrap up all my aluminum laying around to see if I can build somethign similar for my electric polaris.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
If you're going to use it in NM it will need a place for a keg.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Swifty52
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by wageslave

You whine and cry and run to mama, cause a big meanie hurt your feelers by calling you names and poking you in the ribs.
You then whine to dad, uncle, auntie, the principal and your Sunday school teacher for 132 pages.
They all call you a puussy. They say, maybe you should just avoid the big meanie.........

Is this the best you got?? Meager at best. Mom died last year at 93 years old. Dad and the others you mentioned preceded her, so if I went talking to them and they answered then I must be God! Because only God can have a conversation with dead people.
I will feign surprise that only you and Stick would be callous enough to bring up deceased relatives and friends into a conversation just to make yourself look and feel big.
Just proves that you are lower and dumber than anyone on here because you spew stick chit without knowing or caring who gets hurt.

Besides this is the Internet you moron, and IDGAF what you like. Especially now.

You can change the quote and make it just about you...IDGAF.
That's just what a whiner like you would do. I mean...did.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thing I like about America is there's always a bigger hammer...

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

You whine and cry and run to mama, cause a big meanie hurt your feelers by calling you names and poking you in the ribs.
You then whine to dad, uncle, auntie, the principal and your Sunday school teacher for 132 pages.
They all call you a puussy. They say, maybe you should just avoid the big meanie.........

Is this the best you got?? Meager at best. Mom died last year at 93 years old. Dad and the others you mentioned preceded her, so if I went talking to them and they answered then I must be God! Because only God can have a conversation with dead people.
I will feign surprise that only you and Stick would be callous enough to bring up deceased relatives and friends into a conversation just to make yourself look and feel big.
Just proves that you are lower and dumber than anyone on here because you spew stick chit without knowing or caring who gets hurt.

Besides this is the Internet you moron, and IDGAF what you like. Especially now.

You can change the quote and make it just about you...IDGAF.
That's just what a whiner like you would do. I mean...did.

[Linked Image]

You ignorant sonofabitch everyone saw the original post.
You don't attack family you stupid mudderphucker.
You got a dislike for me fine, you insult me fine, but don't ever bring in family you lowlife piece of stick chit. If you can't do that then you aren't worth chit as a person.

Swifty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Logcutter? Is that you?

Need a hankie?

P.S. have your balls even dropped yet?
Wanna wrassel?

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Boxer, stop trying so hard.. Just point and shoot. You gots some funny looking goats on the Milford.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SLM

Goes without saying smile Should be a good Thanksgiving trip for the wife and I. Might run across an oryx as well.

IC B3

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
How could you not have a good trip with a keg and a Pope Mobile?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

He didn't bring up your family, you did. When someone says you "run to mama" he's not talking about your mother, he's talking about you.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by EddyBo
Originally Posted by SLM

Goes without saying smile Should be a good Thanksgiving trip for the wife and I. Might run across an oryx as well.
Going to Alamogordo?

New Mexicans have enough space for a bar/grill in our "hunting vehicles."

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
I had to get it. So I can use my GPS to immagrate to NM. Say hello to your newest refugee!!!
Great you can start picking green chile in Mid August.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have a buddy from Alamogordo, last name Chilson. Sound familar?

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Sorry,no. Alamogordo is 70 miles East of where I live,just an hours drive from here.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Your mamma is so fat, when she jumped up in the air, she got stuck. Your mamma is so fat that she broke her leg and gravy poured out. Your mamma is so fat that she has to have a beep-beep-beep back up alarm.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Your momma so strong, she can blow a bubble with a now and later

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by FishinHank
Yo momma so strong, she can blow a bubble with a now and later

Good Lawd!

Your mamma is so [bleep] fat, that she went to the doctor and they told her that her blood type is Ragu.

Your mom is so damned big that when the doctor diagnosed her with a rare flesh eating disease, he gave her 10 years to live.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Your mamma's so fat she sat on a penny and squeezed a bugger out of Lincoln's nose.

Page 133 of 229 1 2 131 132 133 134 135 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (Anaconda, 35, 33sixSS, 907brass, 300_savage, 8 invisible), 1,438 guests, and 907 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,413
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.