Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 137 of 229 1 2 135 136 137 138 139 228 229
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer

Mojo,

Might wanna be careful,when craning a neck and searching upwards for that light.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Schit happens.

LMAO!

That reminds of last summer I was out gunning what I could find with my pooch, Giblets.
We came upon a man made 'lake' (more a big pond) that comes from irrigation water. It is quite the attraction for ducks, herons, geese, and whatnot.

I'm going to try to put the sneak on for some bluritude in the future. Anyway, a railroad track splits the pond in two and sits about three feet above the water. Well, as I'm approaching the part where it runs through the water I'm searching the rock face about 250 yards away for chucks to blast.

However, Giblets sees the mass of ducks and seagulls and decides they are game birds. He charges into the water and the whole mass of gulls take flight (probably about a hundred). Now, apparently, the first thing gulls do when going wheels up is dump their cargo. As they wheel in a big circle around Gibs (and yours truly, of course) the water looks like it started raining there is so much schit flying down!

I'm trying to look upward without actually looking upward and waving my hands about hoping to scare off said gulls from flying directly overhead! How I didn't get hit I'll never know, but your photo certainly brought those memories back!

Love the gopher pics...keep em coming.

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Deer pics........SWEET.
Maybe the Biscuit will post up his "350 lb." deer.
THAT was some GREAT comedy........Laffin'.

I may have to search for that [bleep].......he must carry a scales with him out in the brush, since he lists a "live" weight with all his kill pics....re-Laffin'.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Boxer

[Linked Image]

Could spare a little bug juice for the gopher. Tip; a little bluritude or a smear of vaseline would get rid of them flies in the background. Nice shot

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Cool gopher pics.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'WASP,

First Gopher pictured,had 2 chicks. The next was a 2yr old...followed by a 3yr old. Though you could always consult Swifty instead,as she watches the schit outta TV and fancies herself as quite the "source" of Outdoor's "intel".

Now that is FUNNY!

Mojo,

Hutch do enjoy [bleep] with Feathered Friends and I've seen it rain schit,more than a whole 'lotta times. The bastard is big enough to burn diesel and is THE consumate Sleeper,so by the time they've a read on his intentions,it's [bleep] over.

All them puns,be intended.(grin)

Cain't seem to get outta Da Gopher Patch and I reckon that ain't all bad. Have yet to gawk a HOG Gopher,but last night's victim were the best thus far. Prolly/mebbe shoulda dumped another native stop of ISO,to garner more shutter speed,as I put a purty good sprint on to start quartering the light in my favor. As per always,handheld.

Was slumming my Dinosaur 1D3/100-400L,but woulda been curious to bang the 1DX/800L II melding,given that body's stupid good noise control. Seen them two Pigeons comin' in and thinking of cupping,so I stitched the bastards hard.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

'Course it ain't as cool as...say a picture of Applebee's parking lot,let alone a cartoon. Laffin'!

BEST Thread Evah!

'hunternm,

That picture is [bleep] Awesome...keep 'em coming.

Laffin'!

'slave,

The "scale" and "pics" are under lock & key at 'Squeeze's house.

Shefire's PretendFu,certainly do Trump the [bleep] outta her RealityFu.

Bless her heart.

'rat,

I prolly shoulda rolled towards ImageShack a while ago,after 'bucket compressed files as a default...even on Pro accounts. Oh well.

Did blow a pard's mind here a while ago,when I dumped HEET on my 100-400L,hit it with a Kleenex and went right the [bleep] ahead on 'er.(grin)

Perpetual Motion however,has prolly always interested me. Slipped way inside this victim's lap last night,if only to bait a DNK hook.(grin)

Okay,you think you got a pretty face
But the rest of you is out of place
You looked alright before

[Linked Image]

That'll [bleep] the Paper Hat Brigade up...but what don't?!!?

Laffin'!

Eddy',

Still waitin' on a Beeg Albino Gopher.

Film at 11:00.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by wageslave
Deer pics........SWEET.
Maybe the Biscuit will post up his "350 lb." deer.
THAT was some GREAT comedy........Laffin'.

I may have to search for that [bleep].......he must carry a scales with him out in the brush, since he lists a "live" weight with all his kill pics....re-Laffin'.
Could this be Seafire.[Linked Image] laugh

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Description matches him near perfect, just add the coke bottle goggles.....Hmmmmm.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Head on that one looks pretty beeg, to me.

Have Dog

Will Travel

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by wageslave
Description matches him near perfect, just add the coke bottle goggles.....Hmmmmm.
laugh

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
IC B3

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
You almost got some bluritude on the running little bastid.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Well SLM,I'll try harder next time. smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Larry,

I'm feeling bad that your slumming a 800L, most here will have to Google it.

Laughing

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'hunternm,

Shefire cain't afford the gas,to even Imagine Pretending a BWT.

Thus the annual Applebee's Trek and it's high "esteem".

Laffin'!

'slave,

Not Beeg,though the best of the 6 I've seen in the last coupla day.

Mebbe things'll pick up and a HOG Gopher will show?!?

Film at 11:00.

SLM,

I'm now convinced that Blurtitude is beyond me and have given up.

Seen a few more Goats in the pasture,last night.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Another [bleep] pointy-booted Texan on a Golf Cart...musta left another [bleep] gate open.

Laffin'!

'guy,

Neither the 1DX nor 800L II is mine...though unboubtedly,The Paper Hat Brigade hasta google [bleep] near everything.(grin) However,for them on da fence,the 1DX really is a sinister light box.

Poor clueless Do Nothing Dumbphucks,ain't never not a [bleep] riot however. The gals burned a whole 'lotta Imagination and Pretend,on this Thread alone. Though in fairness,I always enjoy all the things they are gonna "do",almost as much as the [bleep] excuses after the fact. Laffin'!

Saw a Pied-billed Grebe last night.

[Linked Image]

Though I was only schlepping my 1D3/100-400L.

BEST Thread Evah!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There should be a PayPal button linked to this thread. I feel guilty getting this entertainment for free.

Last edited by 4th_point; 06/29/13.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Me again...

Got a favor to ask... can you guys take those cool pics through a rifle scope? Or at least add a reticle to those images?

I've been doing online adventure riding (motos) for the past 6 months. Its been great. I drink a few beers and read advrider. Its just like I was there, and I don't even need a motorcycle. Maybe we could do the same here, but with hunting instead of riding?

Those pics are great, but for me to really "be there" I need some pics with reticles. Maybe some kill pics. And send some jerky. If I sell my rifles and hunting gear I'll have some money to pay for it.

Thanks!

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
How about this?
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Or this?
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4th_point
Me again...

Got a favor to ask... can you guys take those cool pics through a rifle scope? Or at least add a reticle to those images?

I've been doing online adventure riding (motos) for the past 6 months. Its been great. I drink a few beers and read advrider. Its just like I was there, and I don't even need a motorcycle. Maybe we could do the same here, but with hunting instead of riding?

Those pics are great, but for me to really "be there" I need some pics with reticles. Maybe some kill pics. And send some jerky. If I sell my rifles and hunting gear I'll have some money to pay for it.

Thanks!

Thanks, Jeff-O.
GFY,
then Seabiscuit.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Reality...

...You know the rest.

Page 137 of 229 1 2 135 136 137 138 139 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

284 members (160user, 12344mag, 21, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 32 invisible), 1,749 guests, and 1,071 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,459
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.