Print Thread
Hop To
Page 138 of 229 1 2 136 137 138 139 140 228 229
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
That's a lot of goats. I would cull cull the really wide billy in the second pic out of your herd.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wageslave

Thanks, Jeff-O.
GFY,
then Seabiscuit.

Don't know those dudes, Jeff or SeaB.

But you sayin they already took my idea of online hunting? Sure seems easier to look at other people's pics and just pretending to be there. Then I can be an expert too!

I think where the problem comes in is where we see old pics... from the 70's, 80's, 90's, etc. Or the same old pics over and over again.

In order for this to work we need fresh pics to make it more real. Don't forget the reticle shots.

I'll be "hunting" Africa this morning from my living room. Just get yourself an extra large computer screen, its almost like you're there! I'll try to check back later, but might be too pooped from the heat and sand.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
4th,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you please. Should it cheer you up,feel free to pinch the pics,tell folks they are your's and really ring the [bleep] bell.

Laffin'!

'hunternm,

KILLER pics! Knock it outta the [bleep] Park and muse them rifle particulars,as it seems exceptionally High Zoot!

Laffin'!

'slave,

[bleep] man,if you go swipin' their Imagination(s),they'll have nothin' left...and that'd be mean.

BEST Thread Evah!

'Groove,

It is a [bleep] hilarious constant,that them who Whine the most...do the least.

The Do Nothing Gang has been in EPIC [bleep] form and it's been a World Class Pretendathon,as the Do Nothing [bleep] wax eloquent on their collective Whine.

Bless their hearts.

Laffin'!

SLM,

Haven't seen any colossal Goats yet,though I'll prolly keep an eye peeled.(grin)

Sauntered back to the Gopher Patch last night and slipped up on one raiding Pigeon nests and grubbing their eggs. [bleep] Pigeons was losing their [bleep] minds,but the Gopher couldn't seem to care.

Strafing Runs were for naught.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The Pigeons buckled easily.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Then the Gopher said "[bleep] it" and went to crawl back in his hole...like they do.

[Linked Image]
[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img690/6218/oxl1.jpg[/img]

So I took a spin to gawk for Albino Gophers,but couldn't do any good,though the grass looked green.

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img17/4066/xb53.jpg[/img]

I wonder what excuse The Gang is gonna use today?!!? Poor dumb [bleep].

Laffin'!

(addendum: for 'smoker)

Gophers famously cain't like Pigeon feathers on their tongues(though nothin' does) and Tonguechow is easily arranged.

I be arrangin',last night.(grin)

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img854/4935/b8yu.jpg[/img]

Eddy',

I think I'll drape Baby Bean's 800L on my 1D3 and rock the APS-H sensor goodness,for a 1040mm equivelant. Should prolly toss a 1.4x extender on it too...just for [bleep] kicks.

'Bout bedtime and it's Lobster for breakfast.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
What'd you do to make him stick his tongue out?

[Linked Image]

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dammit man those pics piss me off, given my lack of prowess at same. But, I cannot quit goggling them. Keep them coming please.

IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Did someone say "Hunt Africa."
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Holy [bleep]! What happened to this thread. 200 pages and two months later it has gone from guns to this chit. Best thread ever! Are you [bleep] joking, drunk or on dope? I mean seriously it's come to some idiot bragging about rockin' a camera and taking pictures for Mutual of Omaha's wild kingdom. How gay are you? Even worse is there are still a handful of faithful that have been outed. What's next? Cupcake wars. Man cards revoked and it will take at least 200 pages of T&A to make up for this chit. It's like a sucky slide show in eighth grade earth science class. Should have stayed gone. Queerest thread evah! Like the village people in plaid flannel......................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Stickbow, would you rather walk to lunch or carry your work?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Neither. I fly to work and eat where I land living off the enemy as Sun Tzu would have it.

We'll see in another 200 pages and two months. A simple prod to hear a collective whine as the panties twist is all it is. It matters not to you either so keep your parochial riddles canned and just enjoy the show as the fire has been fueled to keep the village people screaming their taunts. Their tethered occupation here keeps the rest of the world tolerable and content.

This thread was doomed when Larry reared his ugly head per usual. Consider the last jab as a favor for all the other folks that visit this site and deserve the consideration. Keeping that toad lamenting his ignorance here is worth any asinine comment. It is what it is and nothing more but, plenty enough for that feeble mind to try and dissect and discern any meaning of it. Even after it's been explained to him. So, another two months it will be. Til then Ta Ta and, enjoy your own company as it will be the best company on this thread.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What'd you do to make him stick his tongue out?

Bet they do that to him all the time? Likely learned it from reading comments from some of his most loyal critics here?

grin

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I fly to work and eat where I land living off the enemy as Sun Tzu would have it.

Phouc, I don't know whether to chitt or wind my watch.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I fly to work and eat where I land living off the enemy as Sun Tzu would have it.

Phouc, I don't know whether to chitt or wind my watch.

Is sun tzu related to a shi tzu?

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Wouldn't expect much more from a guy who get's his handle from Snow White. Nice try.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Stickbow, ya' might wanna switch to decaf.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stickbow
Wouldn't expect much more from a guy who get's his handle from Snow White. Nice try.

Pretty cool to have an artist here.

Pretty sure you're bad A.....

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
shooo little fishy.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I thought I was offering encouragement ..........

P.S. the Milford is extremely diverse ......

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Funny, elk.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Page 138 of 229 1 2 136 137 138 139 140 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

179 members (160user, 12344mag, 2UP, 22kHornet, 44mc, 35, 16 invisible), 1,605 guests, and 1,005 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,439
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.