Print Thread
Hop To
Page 139 of 229 1 2 137 138 139 140 141 228 229
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'smoker,

The light fell away last night,winds picked and temp dropped...though I gathered you some Tonguechow.

Happened to catch the same Gopher,coming outta a different hole.

[Linked Image]

Then he hit some licks.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Then said "[bleep] it" and headed underground again.

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img694/9742/y9r.jpg[/img]

The Goats peeled and I reckon a Texan,finally mustered the smarts to close the gate.

Laffin'!

'bow,

Always entertaininger than [bleep],to have yet another Do Nothing [bleep] saunter by,Whining about all the things she almost did,with all the wares she almost had and from all the places she's almost been. Laffin'!

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot.

Bless your heart.

dube',

In fairness...I got's mad skeelz.(grin)

DD,

You'll wanna increase slack on the rope,so as to assure hookin' her deep.(grin)

'22,

PretendFu and ImaginationFu...reliably Trumps her RealityFu.

Which is FunnyphuckingFu +P+.

Laffin'!

SLM,

She'd do well to switch from keeping her [bleep] tethered to the couch,to steppin' Outdoors.

Hilariously however...it ain't in the [bleep] cards.

Laffin'!

The Milford still ain't thawed out,as of last night.

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img829/3483/cmpv.jpg[/img]

Still no Albino Gophers,though my blinkers remain peeled.

Rogue,

You still bashing Chrome? Got all excited about Summer Camp and signed up for a 6-weeker this pass,if only to keep tabs on Critters.

Will be looking to run up Mountains on the next R&R,though I'm not a fan of Velvet. May wet a line or two to boot. Look to be rollin' to Days,tomorrow and will try to shout...though service ain't the best,here along The Milford.

Once the waters warm here at Summer Camp,I'll wet a line and see if I cain't land a near 12-incher like poor [bleep] stupid,Brinky on her best BWT.(grin)

BEST Thread Evah!

'slave,

There's a leetle of this and a leetle of that,along The Milford...though it sure as [bleep] cain't hang with barbed wire or Applebee's. Laffin'!

Keep encouragin',as it bolsters The Paper Hat Brigade to turn their Pretend up a notch or two.

Poor dumb [bleep].(grin)

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Looking forward to the white gopher pics.

Question: can you tote a gun while working or are they off limits?

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Boxer/Larry;

Is that the best you have? Some re-hashed horsechit that you've used time and again. Since I do have your attention, limited as it may be, I do have a question or two for you.
Back a while someone questioned the source or your miserable ways and suggested another to go back under your previous stage name to look. I did and found some interesting things. With that I find it ironic how you point fingers and label folks the very same things that you are.
Let's take a look. You call everyone here but your gay pride followers stupid, do nothing, jealous liars. All this when you haven't clue as to who they are. People in the know call this deflection and you have seemed to mastered the art.
As for you? Well you just don't make 30K plus posts and not piss off a few folks who are willing to tell a story or two. Not to mention you've puked your whole life on this site in more than one way. What I've learned from your own postings and from others is that you're an abusive, alcoholic,poaching, lying sack-o-chit. Yet, you have the balls to bad mouth any and all on this site who may have a differing opinion than you. So Larry call me a liar but do answer these questions. Why does your daughter not smile even the slightest in any picture you've posted? Mighty fine bear she shot. I'd think that would provoke a grin. How is it you can be on the "Milford" one day and the next taking pics in the tundra? Awful expensive travel for a lumberjack. Doubt your boss pays for that. No Sitka Spruce in the Tundra. I've also got a question about the snagging regs in Alaska. Nice pic on that one and I'm sure Alaska F&G would love to see it. Not to mention the many pics of you with a empty bottle of booze and other interesting stories of your adventures. Something about getting you drunken azz beat and arrested. You're top shelf Larry. The way I see it, You're the lying POS here. Have fun deflecting that.

Last edited by Stickbow; 07/01/13.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Another Psychology major with a bee in his britches.... sheesh.

Where do these guys come from?

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Since my kid isn't smiling,am I an abusive drunk as well?

Funny,cause I don't drink much at all.

Take your shots all you want, but I don't see any good reason to bring a persons kids into it.

[Linked Image]

IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Stickbow, you don't know as much about Larry as you think you do. You should get your facts straight before calling someone out.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I love idiots that chew ass for something, then their whole post is comprised of cheapshots, accusations and BS of the person they were bitching about.
Sounds like a Seabiscuit post too.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Where's the warmth?

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Perhaps all you stick loving [bleep] should query upon your leader the same things you pose to me. Rather hypocritical of you. But then again you are all his little puppets and I wouldn't expect much else from the clones. By the way, no one [bleep] asked you [bleep]. Let little Larry splain himself. Although I doubt he can focus well enough to answer any direct question. And if anyone doesn't have their facts straight it would be Lawrence. He doesn't have a clue about anyone he berates but, merely makes the same bullchit cut and paste accusations. Don't slurp so loud next time boys.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
Damn. I bet you could palm a medicine ball.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dunno 'bout that, but I can hide a $20 quick enough. laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Nice Danny boy. Is that you wearing your militia gear just prior to given Larry his free prostate exam? Closest you'll get to "Apocalypse Now" or then.

Hey Lawrence, one last question for ya before I leave you and your boys to your predictable 200page/2month internet orgy. What's with that [bleep] boy mustache? Is that a curb feeler for face [bleep]? Cause it sure makes that mug of yours look like a nicely trimmed puzzy. Or maybe it just you that looks like a puzzy. Either way same end results.

C YA' [bleep]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Stickbow; 07/01/13. Reason: Automated blurtitude removal.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stickblow,

Please fill this out in its entirety and hand in it in to the school nurse. Thanks...

[Linked Image]

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickbow
Nice Danny boy. Is that you wearing your militia gear just prior to given Larry his free prostate exam? Closest you'll get to "Apocalypse Now" or then.

Now you have removed ALL doubt.......you are a complete douchephucking bag.
You have no idea how far up your own ass your head is, good luck.

P.S. I must also add, you are definitely not Seabiscuit. He would never lower himself to your level of stupidity and he is pretty stupid. Congratulations.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MojoHand
Stickblow,

Please fill this out in its entirety and hand in it in to the school nurse. Thanks...

[Linked Image]

Sorry to interrupt, but that's funny!

Carry on....

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'smoke,

We ain't even allowed to work.(grin)

Rolling to days now,so it were a short night. Light is still flat and I finally got around to slumming the 800L II aboard my 1D3,though the victims was sparse. There was a Brown Gopher out in the distance,but I didn't approach.

Tossed my 100-400L back aboard my '3 and think I done OK on a Beeg SeaGull. Will upload a few images tomorrow,but had best rack out now,as Days is only a few winks away.

Looks like the light may improve,come morning,given the cloud cover's momentum.

Film at 11:00.

'bow,

Of course it's the same old schit. You are going to set on your [bleep] and Whine,again and again,less ever turning a lick and point fingers that your [bleep] incredible ineptitude,is somehow someone else's "fault". It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you please...just continue to do so aloud,because you "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

In fairness,I ain't much fun to try and keep pace with and kudos to your exceedingly creative Imagination,for you to Pretend you could begin to hang. I'm enjoying your Imagination,[bleep] nearly as much as you are,though for very different reasons. Laffin'!

Always funnier than [bleep],to grant you Whining Do Nothing [bleep] all the slack on the rope,that you think you can handle and for you to showcase all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. It's a cryin' shame,that your incredible Dumbphucktitude,prevents you from any inkling of what a clueless [bleep] you are. Funnier yet,that as THE cruelest of fates,you are forced to use your "faculties","experience","knowledge" and "results" as a bartometer of evaluation! Schit simply CAN'T get any [bleep] funnier than that! Laffin'!

Why is it that you Do Nothing Dumbphucks,are always cramming things in your mouths and azzes,as your "Trump Card"?!!?

Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you need it. Bless your heart.

Tanner,

Just another Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphuck,trying to use her Imagination,to Pretend she ain't.

Ask her what her vocation is...then prepare to be Imaginary Pretend Ignored.

Laffin'!

'223,

It's her Imagination,grant her all the bandwidth she deems requisite,to flaunt her Pretend.

I'm personally Groovin' on it and I reckon most appreciate a right proper Hissy Fit as well. Rest assured,that when it's all said and done,that she's gonna have said a [bleep] lot more than she did.

Reality ain't for everyone.

Laffin'!

'slave,

If you swipe her Imagination away,she'll have nothing left and the couch will be all that more lonely for her.

Laffin'!

DD,

Tough to beat a good Slouch Hat,for Style Points and of course the winged connect,knocks it outta Da' Park.

Though a Boonie,is tough to out-Boonie,when schleppin' the schit.

Mojo,

Right proper Dichotomy,that them who Bitch/Whine the most...do the least.

A picture of her,would more than explain it all and reiterate how wellfounded her insecurities are.(grin)

'glia,

Trouble is,the Dumb [bleep] doesn't savvy any of it...which is of course THE Funniest part. The Paper Hat Brigade has really been flogging The Pretendathon here as of late and thweir hearts is in it.

BEST Thread Evah!

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Mornin' bitches. I see the gay pride festivities are in full swing. Although big orange hasn't graced you dumbphucks yet I'm sure you're still staggering around with sore azzes from last night. You are quite the collection of little bitches. I bet I could get a collective boo hoo out of all of you by just calling you fat. Talk about the hooks being sunk in. Ol Larry got you bitches trained. Especially you wagefag. Idaho's only seaport. Really? That's your trump card. More like you live in a van down by the river. Is that where all those tatters are shipped from. Best get down there and back to work in your militia gear so no one infiltrates the tater patch. [bleep]!

Lawrence, I see you're back from the cracking whips of the salt mine. Must love that Manuel labor. The rest of us edumucated folks are greeting the morning sun with a glass of champagne. Far be it from you to endulge this time of day though. Might lip off and get your azz kicked by a couple of latte drinking Californians on vacation. Hate to see that wouldn't we. Wait, I did. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. You shave yet puzzy? Enjoy your day [bleep] stewing about your next horsechit installment. Got's to go, I'm running on Zulu time and it's late in the day.

Last edited by Stickbow; 07/02/13.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I like the shape of the 243 over the 25-06. It just looks better.

Page 139 of 229 1 2 137 138 139 140 141 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (21, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 160user, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 40 invisible), 2,153 guests, and 1,123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,764
Posts18,476,641
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.