Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 140 of 229 1 2 138 139 140 141 142 228 229
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Holy chit, back on topic are we. Mighty valiant of you. I will say I agree with that statement. It may be the most intelligent post of the day. I too dig the 243 over the 25-06. The pencil neck '06 is all noise IMHO and I too like how the 243's azz curves. Best thing is that it's under appreciated as hell an no one see's it coming. Nice shift by the way, Kudos. You must be a politician.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Have your right brain cell get in touch with the left one. Your exit strategy failed.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Take your middle finger put it in your puzzy and put your thumb up your azz. Then see if you can carry your sorry azz out of here. No one asked for your input wanna be. This bout is between me and the midget. Be a good bitch and stay behind the ropes with the towel at the ready for your bitchmaster. It is no surpise that you live in a state shaped like a dick. Got milk or is that just Larry on your lips? [bleep] off you spent old man.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bout?

Shirley, you jest.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bitchmaster is a funny word. It's nuggets like this that keep me glued to this thread.

...and the great insight into the 243 vs 25-06 thingy.

IC B2

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
BD, I think stickybrow is starting to really like you.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Tanner
Another Psychology major with a bee in his britches.... sheesh.

Where do these guys come from?

And all original stuff too.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Stickbow
The pencil neck '06 is all noise IMHO

Self portrait.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Blasphemer! The 243 is a stumpy widdle wannabe, while the 25-06 is elegant, efficient and The Schit.

Only reason I even own a 243, is so's I can occasionally hurl 55gr Btips at pasture poodles and create much gore.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
You [bleep] is edgy lately. Go get [bleep] or something. had a good overnight BWT at a Walleye lake. Dont even wanna know how many 22+" fish we caught. Killed 2, 24's and a 26er in the process. Pard got a 28.5" Eye, I gotta bring it to the fish doctor for wall-hanger-fication for him. I wouldnt have hung it myself, but to each his own.

On a similar note, this Pickerel is all skin and bones...

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Happy Birthday Canada.
Light a sparkler and get drunk, while fishing today.

P.S. Sounds like the boat is getting bloody. Good times.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

Self portrait.

She lives Oregon.....'Nuff said.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
What's that Wagefag. Couldn't here anything above the clatter made from the booze bottles you unearthed yourself from. You don't have a clue and that is probably the biggest overstatement of the day.
I hear you were working at a quick lube and or on the Government ASSistance, sucking dick for beer money. I guess guarding the potato patch didn't work out for you. Or maybe that's just volunteer work for the local militia. You best get back to guarding the nations taters I think I hear a russling in your russets. Or is that just Larry's curb feelers brushing off your azz after having a freshly tossed salad? As your bitchmaster states, get back to your imagination and pretend bitch because when it is all said and done, there is going to be a lot more said than done with you bitchy little [bleep]. You think you know who I am but one thing is for sure, You aint never met a [bleep] quite like me. Yeah, reference be a bitch when dealing with you [bleep] riding on the struggle bus.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

Self portrait.

She lives in Oregon.....'Nuff said.

Yeah, them oregano bitches be squirrely acting.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm thinking Dickblow might have bought himself a new rifle, and is really feeling it everytime he sits down at the computer....

You can pull that thing out anytime there, buddy.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You may or may not be the baddest man on the Internet, but one thing is certain -- you're the biggest dipschit on this thread.

Last edited by shortactionsmoker; 07/02/13.

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
What's that Wagefag. Couldn't here anything above the clatter made from the booze bottles you unearthed yourself from. You don't have a clue and that is probably the biggest overstatement of the day.
I hear you were working at a quick lube and or on the Government ASSistance, sucking dick for beer money. I guess guarding the potato patch didn't work out for you. Or maybe that's just volunteer work for the local militia. You best get back to guarding the nations taters I think I hear a russling in your russets. Or is that just Larry's curb feelers brushing off your azz after having a freshly tossed salad? As your bitchmaster states, get back to your imagination and pretend bitch because when it is all said and done, there is going to be a lot more said than done with you bitchy little [bleep]. You think you know who I am but one thing is for sure, You aint never met a [bleep] quite like me. Yeah, reference be a bitch when dealing with you [bleep] riding on the struggle bus.

Bigsqueeze, is that you?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by SLM

Bigsqueeze, is that you?

Can't be, he's dead.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Oh ya, I forgot. Must be some other badass.

I think he wants to wrassle' Tanner.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Tanner would club him to death with a 7 iron.

Maybe Laguna?

Page 140 of 229 1 2 138 139 140 141 142 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

401 members (10ring1, 160user, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 35 invisible), 1,973 guests, and 1,064 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,760
Posts18,476,500
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.