Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 142 of 229 1 2 140 141 142 143 144 228 229
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickbow
So much fun to watch you bitches stew.......the flanking is hilarious.

Rogue; I'm surprised you can spell security clearance. Nice flag. Is that some french foreign legion redux or,just a gay ass family coat of arms. If I did live in Organ is sure as hell wouldn't be near Kalifornia. Nice try at the flush though.

DD; You still hanging in their. Thought you'd Shirley be crying in you Army Surplus hat. Get that finger out of your azz yet? Or you just warming it up for your bitchmaster.

Nice to see we have an addition from New Jersey. Surprised that chit is even allowed here. Is that Snookie or J Wow? Jersey..... nuff said.

[Linked Image]

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stickbow Online confused

Loc: Somewhere out in Pinedale, WY.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You have a keen nose for sewage...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What does this mean?

http://leatherwall.bowsite.com/TF/l...id=246527&messages=73&CATEGORY=3

Larry Root.......Stickbow.........

Wow.....cosmic coincidence?

I dunno....

My name is Lawrence (Larry) Root and I am the son of Ernie and Marcy Root, the founders, owners and operators of Root Archery and several other related corporations. I am the last surviving member of the Root family and, at age 65, would like to contribute to the knowledge-base for my family's businesses. I have seen many posts on this forum asking questions about Root Archery. I would be happy to fill in whatever blanks that I can. Unfortunately, there are very few surviving records, such as yearly production, serial- number ranges, when production went fully to Shakespeare, etc. I do have some records I can access as well as one surviving employee I keep in touch with who was also a member of the Root Archery team.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Sorry guys, you got me. Will you ever forgive me? I do have some really cool guns though. And I'll give you a great deal on them. Honestly. I'm so sorry I offended you all and truth be told I only wish I could be as cool as Larry. He is soooooo cool and I even started to grow a mustache like him. It will take a while but I'm hoping it will grow in.

You [bleep] can't discern you ass from a hole in the ground.

55.4769� N, 133.1411� W, Hint. Grin smile

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
man stickbow is kicking ass. I hope he dont come after me.

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Larry douchebag root........

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer

Mojo,

Right proper Dichotomy,that them who Bitch/Whine the most...do the least.

A picture of her,would more than explain it all and reiterate how wellfounded her insecurities are.(grin)

Found a pic of her Stick, tho can't tell whether she's comin or goin....

[Linked Image]

I'm thinkin this Stickblower might be KbruceM7kid?

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'bow,

There's no slighting your Imagination and I reckon it right handy,that Pretend "works" so well for you.

Tough call,on who's a bigger piece of Do Nothing Schit...you or Shefire. Congratulations?

Laffin'!

'Groove,

I'll take a 243AI over a 25-06 or 25-06AI.

Mainly 'cuz I got 'em all.(grin)

DD,

The only bout she's in,is with Reality and she's getting her azz kicked. It's been mentioned prior,that Reality ain't for everyone...though in fairness,Pretend is all that many can muster.

Laffin'!

SLM,

Still no Blurtitude,but the light was better this morning...than it were last night.

The Milford still ain't thawin'. Tossed the 800 on my 1D3 and drove a 100-400 on the 1Dx and set my G-12 on my Manfrotto. Explorin' along the flats of The Milford,is intellestin'.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Couldn't keep the [bleep] Goats outta the clearcuts.

[Linked Image]

Mebbe I'll catch some light,in the morning.

Film at 11:00.

dube',

105's are better than twice as impressive as 55's,in the 6-08.

Understatement.

Hint.(grin)

arch',

Should send the feesh to Gee' and ask her to perform some of her "Art" upon it. Laffin'!

It'd be THE dirtiest of tricks.(grin)

Tanner,

Don't let her look you in the eye,or you'll knock her up.

Laffin'!

'smoker,

Happened into The Gopher Patch again this morning and it were Tonguechow.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Startin' to think highly of the 1D3/100-400L melding.(grin)

The Goats was crowding the Beeg SeaGulls,on their nest. I reckon everyone likes eggs?!!?

[Linked Image]
[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img826/6928/a7jx.jpg[/img]

The Goats were pizzed.

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img853/3513/3je4.jpg[/img]

BEST Thread Evah!

Rogue,

She's THE Queen of The Paper Hat Brigade.

I cain't decide which is more [bleep] hilarious...when these Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep] pretend to Die,or when they pretend to Live?!!? They all "do" the same amount.

Laffin'!

RD,

Don't slight how "real",her Pretend is to her.

Laffin'!

'lx,

Gonna get me one of them 7 Whizzum's one of these days,as I keep hearin' good things about 'em.

'Mato,

I must be on the ropes,yet again?!!? I cain't keep pace with these Do Nothing Dumbphuckers' Imaginations.

Though it is always fascinating,to be regaled with an inside look at Retardation.

Laffin'!

Mojo,

I've zero doubt,she would if she could...and has undoubtedly tried.

Bless her heart.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sorry guys, you got me. Will you ever forgive me? I do have some really cool guns though. And I'll give you a great deal on them. Honestly. I'm so sorry I offended you all and truth be told I only wish I could be as cool as Larry. He is soooooo cool and I even started to grow a mustache like him. It will take a while but I'm hoping it will grow in.

Tell me again how smart you are... How's that wiener fetish going for you?

IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

Is that all you have cretin. You're certainly on your "A" game. Sounds like a bunch of Malecky... I mean Malarky. Or do I?

Nice to see they let you out of the hole today to get some sun light. Lack of vitamin D will stunt your growth. The "Village People" shades really accent them curb feelers, it's a good look for you and I'm sure the bitches dig it.

So where's the "Milford" today Larry? The Tundra or Prince of Wales? Just checking so we can all get on the right pretend imaginary channel. I'm not sure what station this thread resembles the most. Nat Geo or Nickelodeon. The later being a fav of your bitches.

You sure do resemble a piece of chit I once knew. His name was Larry too. Couldn't be the same though. He was a child abusing, wife beating, poaching drunken [bleep] from Coos Bay Oregon. I sure would like to bump in to that azzhole again and give him another good thumpin. Just one of those pricks that never learns.

Good talk Lar, we'll check in from time to time to see all those pics your burnin' up. Take it slow though, we'd hate to see you pull a finger muscle or sumptin with all that "hard chargin" photography. Be good or just be Larry. Gots to go the turbines are a howlin and that's my cue. Ta Ta.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
And the train wreck thread continues. Taking into account boxer's repetitive ramblings, boxer's fawning groupies, the boxer-haters trying (and failing) to rise to boxer's level, I believe geedub is the clear winner of this thread to date. Well, boxer's pics would certainly take first place in the "best photos" category.

Hard to believe most of you are supposedly growed up men.

And, lest I be criticized for going off topic, I once shot some deer with a 243 and they all died.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I like the .25-06. I feel being able to use bullets up to 120 grains gives me more options. smile

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
blurtitude...not sure if the light was right....

[Linked Image]

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

Archie; That's not very Canadian of you. By the way your beer sucks and what's that chit you call bacon. Are you French Canadian or just regular. Either way your a coat tail riding puzzy.

Damn us and our white-conservative majority EH. Did you vote for Obama because of his policies or because you have a thing for black shlong?

Looks like Im heading to the James Bay lowlands to a Gold mine for a bit. SLM, make sure Slave and Tanner dont gay this place up while I'm gone. Boxer, keep the dumbphucks like Stickbow at bay, and Rman for [bleep] sakes dont break anything while Im gone.

PS- Stickbow, I think I found your summer yacht,

[Linked Image]

Last edited by archie_james_c; 07/03/13.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by archie_james_c

Archie; That's not very Canadian of you. By the way your beer sucks and what's that chit you call bacon. Are you French Canadian or just regular. Either way your you are (or even: you're)a coat tail riding puzzy.

Damn us and our white-conservative majority EH. Did you vote for Obama because of his policies or because you have a thing for black shlong?

Good luck & a safe trip Arch !

Took the trouble to edit "dickbow's" nonsense, from above & to answer his questions for you.

Dude, your beer is the laughing stock of the rest of world & your bacon is the reason for the layer of lard that has attached itself to your a$$ & has your society rated as fat, lazy & unhealthy by UNICEF.

Paul.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Thanks 99! What part of western Ontario are you from anyhow? I'm from the Sault. Stickphuck cant help but flap at the gums, its all hes got. PS- she's the Root anyhow, so fugg 'um.

Lets take up UNICEF donations for Stickbow, we'll see if his buddy Obammy will pledge him for a couple hundred while we're at it.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by wageslave
Happy Birthday Canada.
Light a sparkler and get drunk, while fishing today.

P.S. Sounds like the boat is getting bloody. Good times.

Almost forgot, GFY you twat. I'll pick you up in the new vessel which I've named "HMCS Skinny Biitch" on my way to the Gulf, we'll meet up with SLM and he can teach us to drink tequila or whatever it is Mesikins do.

PS- To you 'Murikins "HMCS" is Canadian Naval jibber for "Her Majesties Canadian Ship"...like any of you give a [bleep].

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
PS- To you 'Murikins "HMCS" is Canadian Naval jibber for "Her Majesties Canadian Ship"...like any of you give a [bleep].

All this time I thought "HMCS" meant 'Help Me Can't Swim'......

Page 142 of 229 1 2 140 141 142 143 144 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

95 members (44mc, 35, 7887mm08, 7x57Hunter, Algotguns, Akhutr, 5 invisible), 1,446 guests, and 926 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,415
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.