Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
"Racist" is a Marxist term invented by Mao Tse-tung to divide us evil capitalist counter-revolutionaries into opposing camps.

Why have so many supposed conservatives thrown their support into Mao's camp by virtue of being terrified of being called racist?

Words have power and they have defeated us with words.

I expect no one here other than TRH and Ghostinthemachine to appreciate the true gravity of this post.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I don't know the historical meaning but to me it means judging someone solely on their color.

I'm not a racist, but I am a realist.

I will prejudge someone based on how they look and how they act.To do otherwise is foolish and dangerous. I do however reserve the right to quickly change my mind.

I am against words that put people in a denigrated group simply based on color. When I use the N word or any other racial slang to describe someone, I have judged them only on color because those words imply certain behavior before I have witnessed it.

If I have witnessed the behavior before I label them a N, all that label does is to cause others of that color to judge me, rather than the bad actions which caused me to use the N word.

Last edited by R_H_Clark; 07/14/13.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I expect no one here other than TRH and Ghostinthemachine to appreciate the true gravity of this post.

LOL. Then it should have been a PM.

I'm sure marxist minds have used the concept to their advantage, but racism has been around about as long as humans.

Essentially, it is when one group denigrates another to appease their narcissistic need for assumed superiority often borne of a hatred for those who are different. Since that is a weak and foolish thing to involve oneself in, it is certainly nothing anyone wants to be justly accused of, but liberals are liars and they accuse anyone of anything to further their goals, which include racial deception and control: racism. Liberals are the most racist of all.

Words only have power over those who allow themselves to be controlled by them. I'm glad I don't have such a word.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just look in a mirror, Klink.

I'm better when I move.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Racism, sexist are politically charged terms used to discribe somebody who does not agree with the person using those terms.
If the whites and the males ever get over being afraid of being called one or both of those terms, this nation will right itself and begin to go forward again.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

IC B2

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by FlaRick
Just look in a mirror, Klink.

^^^THIS^^^

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
According to the left (says Ann Coulter), a racist is someone who notices that blacks in America commit violent crime gigantically out of proportion to their numbers in the population. I think she's got something. We're a racist if we notice that fact. You're not supposed to notice it.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Everyone's racist/prejudice to a degree, very few man enough to admit it, they instead choose to be a pc metro male [bleep] and go get a pedicure with the rest of the girls.

Gunner

Trump Won!
1B Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The worst problem about racism is not necessarily words at all. The venomous hatred behind the words -- like that of the clowns here who were/are lusting for blacks to riot over the verdict so that we all go to war with each other -- identifies them as truly sick puppies. Extremists on both sides of the issue welcome that scenario because then they can "lead" and act out their basic criminal instincts free of restraints or responsibility. Otherwise, their rantings perpetually and rightfully relegate them to the sidelines as irrelevant scum.

On both extremes of the US racism issue too the idiot fringes save their worst invectives for 'disloyal' folk from 'their side' who refuse to enlist and climb down to their level. I remember local black kids doing well in their studies who got accused of 'trying to be white'. Also see Gunner 500's foam-at- the-mouth post above.

No question there is constant abuse of the word racist by some to avoid responsibility for their own failures and to claim special favors or by others to grab the power to coerce silence about self evident, real, problems that are left unaddressed and thus unresolved. In the circle jerk of racist-baiting rhetoric, these exploiters of the situation are the true careerists in the racism field. Unfortunately, they have had the upper hand for decades and, like Holder, Obama and company, will keep the pot bubbling for their own ends.

1B

Last edited by 1B; 07/14/13.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Racism goes back thousands of years in all parts of the world. It was more prevalent in Asia than here. Check out the Japanese treatment of those they called the Eta, or Burakumin, for example.

It would be interesting to see the interaction between groups of cavemen. How did the Cro-Magnon treat the Neanderthals? DNA tests show that they interbred (thus proving they're the same species), but how did they treat them otherwise?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
It's racist to tell the truth, so it's not PC to tell the truth in all things.

While all the libs wanted to show how much they care about young black men by prosecuting Zimmerman, hundreds of others have died without any care.

Last edited by eyeball; 07/14/13.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Show me someone who claims they are not racist against anyone,or anything, for any reason, in some way shape or form and I'll show you a liar...

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Well, apparently it's ok nowadays to be a liar, Seafire. It is no problemo for the LIC.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I'll tell you what makes me a racist by the liberal definition...

"I judge people by the content of their character instead of the color of their skin....".. I heard that from some southern black minister a long time ago....who was made famous for saying it even tho it is just plain old common sense...

evidently what makes me a "racist", is sadly I meet too many people from one or two ethnic groups, that the majority of those I meet don't have much content to their character, and what little they do have is nothing to write home about...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire
Show me someone who claims they are not racist against anyone,or anything, for any reason, in some way shape or form and I'll show you a liar...

I agree and I admit I have racist moments. Man is an imperfect creature after all. However, this Klink character is a damn poster boy for racism, and I'm getting tired of his garbage.

I'm better when I move.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Racism is related to an inherent instinct in human beings.

It's a basic instinct to determine fight or flight based on friend or foe. It's in our genes.

Something different triggers suspicion and the initial reaction is foe.

In modern human beings this of course is averted by reasonable thought processes but at it's very core is the instinct shared animals and human beings for self preservation. Fear can keep you alive.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Whether you are racist or not, decorum and basic good manners should tell you there are things one should not say in public.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[quote=Seafire]

I agree and I admit I have racist moments. Man is an imperfect creature after all. However, this Klink character is a damn poster boy for racism, and I'm getting tired of his garbage.

He reminds me of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Sorry Rick...

we can agree to disagree...

I've known "Col Klink" quite a while, and long before he showed his smiling face on the Campfire here....from another website..

He is far from a card carrying KKK member....

He's a straight shooter and calls them as the sees them...

and I darn sure know, if he saw a black lady or a black gentleman down at the local store with their arms full, he'd be one of the first folks to hold the door open for them or offer assistance....

and he'd do that if they were white, or Jewish or any other ethnic group you want to think of...

so I don't hold someone's opinions of the social problems this nation is afflicted with against them... usually they got that way by not having a lot of positive experiences on the subject and finally hit a point that they are pretty tired of it....

I had a pretty good conversation with a Mexican guy at the Junkyard the other day, where I had to pick up a part for my 94
Camry...

the part of the conversation that caught my attention, is that he was saying as a Mexican, he'd rather hang around white people than Mexicans...

I asked him was he from some other part of Latin America, or South America, knowing that Mexico actually pisses on them.. and it is accepted in Mexico to do so...

but he told me, that he was Mexican, not South American...

he told me he disliked 'racism'.. and he said White People don't hate and put down Mexicans anywhere near as much as Mexicans put down American white people.. which he thought was odd, since the USA gave him much more opportunity than he ever had in Mexico...

he came here legally and he was thrilled to be able to have a job working in a junkyard.. and his wife worked in Housekeeping at the local Hospital... they had no job opportunities in Mexico.... and he didn't understand other Mexicans complaining about the USA and Americans...

so there ya go... "racism" is anywhere and every where... no one is immune to it...

not even Col Klink... he just calls them as he sees them...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smalljawbasser
[quote=Seafire]

He reminds me of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

Hell, I grew up in Georgia. I still can't suffer some ebonicing fool who lives in a [bleep] of his own making.

That said....Klinks an ignorant azz and then some.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,413 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,584
Posts18,511,006
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.