Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Timothy_Murphy
We really haven't gotten serious yet about reclaiming our nation.

Yup....but do you see it happening any time soon?

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by vapodog

Texas is making serious progress right now. To a lesser extent Wyoming, Alaska, Alabama, Montanna and some others.

No individual acting alone or with his local buds is going to do it; it has to be at the state level. Just like the founders told us in the Federalist Papers.

There is a time... to refrain from embracing
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Keep you powder dry the war is coming

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
When different people finally quit fighting and focus on the enemy there will be a world transformation.
Unfortunatlly as long as "differences" are portrayed as what defines humanity there can never be an acceptance of others toa degree needed to fight a common foe.
First people have to come to accept that as humans we are 99.9% identical regardless of race, nationality, religion ect.
The only thing that makes us different is the accident of birth to a certain race, state, nation ect.
The machine uses these differences to divide us into groups and watch us destroy each other.
Blacks fighting whites, north vs. south, east vs west, christian vs muslim, men vs women, right vs left, haves vs have nots, its a constant perpetual war designed to KEEP US SEPERATE and disquise the one single truth.
WE ARE ALL ONE!
Ignorance, apathy, self interest maximizing are norm.
Human being would have never made in to this stage had we held these same ideals in our early development.
We had to be unified, caring, sharing people or we would have died out long ago.
The Governemnt, the corporations, the banking industry ect have used us and abused us offering nothing other than guilded chains as compensation.
get with it.
quit fighting what is different and open your mind to other perspectives.
Only when you can see through anopthers eyes can you really see whats going on around us.
ENSLAVMENT.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Gus
I am not inclined to give myself over to hopeless despair just yet.

neither have I. not even when Pres. Johnson and his dragoons ordered me to involuntary servitude back during the Nam adventure this country experienced.

I still breathe air, and that serves to inspire me.

Thanks for your service, Gus.

PS Do you know if you happened to breath any Agent Orange?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ringworm
Have no doubts, it's definitely a war.
Between FISA, prism, the patriot act, immigration, the control, surreptitious warrants, secret courts ... is full on.
And regardless of your wishes, you're a soldier.
you're either fighting for individual freedom or you, by default, agree and side with the enemy of freedom.
You think blacks are the enemy? Liberals? Immigrants? Women? The poor?
You're wrong.
There's a machine in operation and is trying to grind out profits at all costs.
freedom is its enemy and it works on pennies of profit over pound.
Zimmerman is distracting. It's division. Is divide and conquer.
While everything's focused on that the machine grinds away more freedom.

You�re right�but this war could so easily be won by the people if they�d just stop their distractions and pay attention. Our politicians still are empowered by public support, all we have to do is threaten that support and they�ll do what they�re supposed to do.

If you read the book �The Brave New World� it speaks of man�s unquenchable thirst for distraction. And when the leaders of a society provide enough distractions, they can pretty much do anything they want, and get away with it.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by vapodog

When people are starving, they will want for themselves, and then they'll tell do-gooder libs - Go to hell.

Last edited by eyeball; 07/16/13.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ColKlink
There is a global elite hell-bent on destroying what little freedom is left in this world that is aiming to enslave us all. It has been subtle and has been going on for a long time but now people are starting to wake up to what is happening. The question is....is it too late?

What global elite? If they are so all powerful, why ain�t they won? Why didn�t they win years ago?

I�ve been hearing this $hit all my voting life and it never changes.

Hearing that �They� have been almost ready to take over and enslave us all for the last 50 years of my life.

Elections don�t matter so don�t bother to vote or vote for someone who ain�t gonna win.

All this while saying at the same time, the Obama elections did matter and shifted the country in the wrong direction.

No need for Conspiracy theorists to be logical�

Wonder what they will come up with when the 2010 Conservative Landslide repeats in 2014? And the country shifts again in the �Right� direction in 2016?

A Conservative candidate that can build a solid Tea Party base during the 2014 midterms can take this away from the GOP Good Old Boys. Who lost big time in BOTH 2010 and 2012.

A good Conservative candidate who can win the 2016 debates and the primaries can win the next Presidential election.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
The last Presidential election convinced me there is no turning this ship around. Too many relying on the goobermint tit now to vote themselves out of anything, even if it means bankrupting the country.

The Libtards have finally accomplished that...

The only soldiering you'll see me doing is if you threaten me or mine.

The rest of it ain't worth my time or effort.

The Libtards are going down the tubes right in front of our eyes.
The headlines this morning is that the Unions finally killed ObamaCare.
Without their support it�is�dead.
All we need now is the funeral.

The Libtards lost the gun control battle.

The Libtards and their LSM can�t make the long and growing list of scandals go away.

The Libtards and the Obama agenda lost the 2010 midterms by about 5 million votes.
Moderate Mittens lost the last Presidential election by about 5 million votes.

2012 election demographics
White- 72%
Black- 13%
Hispanic-11%

2016 projected election demographics
White- 70%
Black- 13%
Hispanic-13%

We got the numbers to win this War.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Communist Party is now running this country under a new name , The Democrat Party

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nice to see that I'm not alone in my optimism, and that there are other members here that haven't been terminally infected with Chicken Little syndrome.

Thanks for your posts !

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I hope Bowsinger is right. Reagan came out of the deep dark dregs of the despised conservative swamp, and he did so against a lot of opposition in the Republican Party; I suppose it could happen again. Karl Rove and his ilk need to be beaten into snivelling submission and exiled to Adak...

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
Have no doubts, it's definitely a war.
Between FISA, prism, the patriot act, immigration, the control, surreptitious warrants, secret courts ... is full on.
And regardless of your wishes, you're a soldier.
you're either fighting for individual freedom or you, by default, agree and side with the enemy of freedom.
You think blacks are the enemy? Liberals? Immigrants? Women? The poor?
You're wrong.
There's a machine in operation and is trying to grind out profits at all costs.
freedom is its enemy and it works on pennies of profit over pound.
Zimmerman is distracting. It's division. Is divide and conquer.
While everything's focused on that the machine grinds away more freedom.

You�re right�but this war could so easily be won by the people if they�d just stop their distractions and pay attention.
...and find half a brain...
Our politicians still are empowered by public support, all we have to do is threaten that support and they�ll do what they�re supposed to do.

HAH... IMHO, that ship sailed long ago... It's MONEY, my friend, that makes sways their vote on EVERYTHING... No money = no vote..

Us peons have little chance..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
When different people finally quit fighting and focus on the enemy there will be a world transformation.
Unfortunatlly as long as "differences" are portrayed as what defines humanity there can never be an acceptance of others toa degree needed to fight a common foe.
First people have to come to accept that as humans we are 99.9% identical regardless of race, nationality, religion ect.
The only thing that makes us different is the accident of birth to a certain race, state, nation ect.
The machine uses these differences to divide us into groups and watch us destroy each other.
Blacks fighting whites, north vs. south, east vs west, christian vs muslim, men vs women, right vs left, haves vs have nots, its a constant perpetual war designed to KEEP US SEPERATE and disquise the one single truth.
WE ARE ALL ONE!
Ignorance, apathy, self interest maximizing are norm.
Human being would have never made in to this stage had we held these same ideals in our early development.
We had to be unified, caring, sharing people or we would have died out long ago.
The Governemnt, the corporations, the banking industry ect have used us and abused us offering nothing other than guilded chains as compensation.
get with it.
quit fighting what is different and open your mind to other perspectives.
Only when you can see through anopthers eyes can you really see whats going on around us.
ENSLAVMENT.

I am not sure I agree with this. The liberal north east is so far out in the ozone that I don't view them as co-citizens of a free Republic based on "the laws of nature and nature's God."

You are going to have to define the bad guys a little more. 94 to 96% of the radical ethnic sort voted for a self confessed marxist. I have no common ground there. Muslims all over the world just bide their time until they can start the killing. I have no common ground there. I am not one with the world. We are not all the same. Most of these defined groups are so hostile and filled with hatred and loathing, irrational hatred, that how am I supposed to come together with them to "fight a common foe" when on the way to the battlefield they rape murder and loot me and mine?

We are at war, I agree. I am in it, I agree. But I ain't one with all these folks you list, no way. Coming to that conclusion was a long time coming for me, but it has been liberating.

R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
A definition of "the bad guys".
The ones who sap the resourses of the world to produce meaningless products that in 18 months are tossed in the landfills full of precious metals, ect. things that are planned to be obsolete and out datted and cant be upgraded, dont share ANY commonality or uniformity with other like products...ie cell phones and computers.
The bad guys are the ones reducing fertile land into useless sand by monocropping the planet, pumping metric ton after metric ton of herbacides and pesticides into the ground and tampering with the genetic structure of your food, then in turn taking positions with the top government agencies in charge of regulating the compaines they just left.
The bad guys are the ones who seek profit only at the expense of all other concerns. pennies per pound = millions/billions of dollars.
the bad guys are the ones who care only for the next term and how to stay in office another and another. who take in millions upon millions of dollars of corporate money to fund thier campaigns all the while mouthing that they stand for the public interest. They dance with who brought them, be assured of it.
The bad guys are the ones who allow GMO foods to remain UNLABLED in the USA while the rest of the known modern world requires them to be labled as such and in some cases restricts thier importation all together.
The bad guys my friend are the 5 or so companies that hold 99% of FCC certificates for broadcasting and who , in turn, control 99% of media.
The world is thus...
You are born into debt, you are "educated" by the state to belive what the state holds as value "IS" value. your restricted from seeing any value in in other system of government or belief structures. Your funneled into social strata that dictates your eductaion after public school and most end up sitting in a job they hate just to make enough money to fund thier own entertainment and distraction (how much do you spend each month on cell phone, internet, cable, magazines, newspapers, movies?).
you are bombared on an minute by minute basis with a constant stream of advertising keeping you at a constant state, needing to consume to keep up with the jones'. peer pressure to have the nice car and home, wear the right clothes, have the newest phone...the pressure carries on to the kids who feel it more.
You are told that NON-FOOD is healthy and when it pollutes your body over years you are lied to and told that its natural to feel "that" way at "that" age. Fat, sick, depressed, indebted and broken you turn to the pharmacutical companies and more consumerism and entertainment to fill the obvious void.
Consider this...
If this were not the state of things...The structure of American life as it is TODAY...
If I am wrong, then, why do we have rampant depression, alcohol and drug use, teen depression, suicide, obiesity, cancer, debt,...?
How come tens of millions of women are on some sort of anxiety/ anti depressant?
How comes 75% of men are vitually sterile by comparison the thier grandfathers.
How come in the next 10 years children under the age of twelve will be diabetic by time they are in junior high?
But...The cosmetic surgury industry made 9 billion in profits last year. Big pharma? 5 times that, Monsanto? Parmaount? News Corp?
You work your ass off...45+ hours a week to bring home enough money to pay your morgage and taxs and then your kids end up 75K in debt to graduate college...while thugs who toss balls for YOUR ENTERTAINMENT get paid $16 Million a season?
Waiters/ actors get paid 20 million a film to entertain?
Its Rome all over.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The ones who sap the resourses of the world to produce meaningless products that in 18 months are tossed in the landfills full of precious metals, ect. things that are planned to be obsolete and out datted and cant be upgraded, dont share ANY commonality or uniformity with other like products...ie cell phones and computers.
The bad guys are the ones reducing fertile land into useless sand by monocropping the planet, pumping metric ton after metric ton of herbacides and pesticides into the ground and tampering with the genetic structure of your food, then in turn taking positions with the top government agencies in charge of regulating the compaines they just left.
The bad guys are the ones who seek profit only at the expense of all other concerns. pennies per pound = millions/billions of dollars.
the bad guys are the ones who care only for the next term and how to stay in office another and another. who take in millions upon millions of dollars of corporate money to fund thier campaigns all the while mouthing that they stand for the public interest. They dance with who brought them, be assured of it.
The bad guys are the ones who allow GMO foods to remain UNLABLED in the USA while the rest of the known modern world requires them to be labled as such and in some cases restricts thier importation all together.
The bad guys my friend are the 5 or so companies that hold 99% of FCC certificates for broadcasting and who , in turn, control 99% of media.
The world is thus...
You are born into debt, you are "educated" by the state to belive what the state holds as value "IS" value. your restricted from seeing any value in in other system of government or belief structures. Your funneled into social strata that dictates your eductaion after public school and most end up sitting in a job they hate just to make enough money to fund thier own entertainment and distraction (how much do you spend each month on cell phone, internet, cable, magazines, newspapers, movies?).
you are bombared on an minute by minute basis with a constant stream of advertising keeping you at a constant state, needing to consume to keep up with the jones'. peer pressure to have the nice car and home, wear the right clothes, have the newest phone...the pressure carries on to the kids who feel it more.
You are told that NON-FOOD is healthy and when it pollutes your body over years you are lied to and told that its natural to feel "that" way at "that" age. Fat, sick, depressed, indebted and broken you turn to the pharmacutical companies and more consumerism and entertainment to fill the obvious void.
Consider this...
If this were not the state of things...The structure of American life as it is TODAY...
If I am wrong, then, why do we have rampant depression, alcohol and drug use, teen depression, suicide, obiesity, cancer, debt,...?
How come tens of millions of women are on some sort of anxiety/ anti depressant?
How come in the next 10 years children under the age of twelve will be diabetic by time they are in junior high?
But...The cosmetic surgury industry made 9 billion in profits last year. Big pharma? 5 times that, Monsanto? Parmaount? News Corp?
You work your ass off...45+ hours a week to bring home enough money to pay your morgage and taxs and then your kids end up 75K in debt to graduate college...while thugs who toss balls for YOUR ENTERTAINMENT get paid $16 Million a season?
Its Rome all over.
This is spot-on. The concentration of wealth in the hands of the ultra-rich, whom my own sainted Grandfather generically termed the "big boys", will be our downfall. Technology that God gives us in order to better our lives is immediately turned against us and perverted by these folks. Our best and brightest children are bought off at an early age and enslaved or they are marginalized so that any leaders amongst us are eliminated before they even start to become so. Idiots like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are raised up as examples and role models. Assclownish dupes such as John McCain and Marco Rubio are offered as Presidential candidates. An unqualified usurper of truly unknown origins sits in the highest office in the land totally negating our laws by his very presence.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
The world is thus...
Consider this...
Its Rome all over.

The League of the South puts forth some practical ideas to fight all of this.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
~

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
League Of The South

THE DECLARATION OF
SOUTHERN CULTURAL INDEPENDENCE
(Issued at Montgomery 2000)

�We, as citizens of the sovereign States of the South, proclaim before Almighty God and before all nations of the earth, that we are a separate and distinct people, with an honourable heritage and culture worthy of protection and preservation. Standing in the very place where our President Jefferson Davis stood in 1861, we declare that Southerners are entitled, like all peoples, to self-determination. Looking ahead to the time when political self-determination is a reality, we hereby pledge ourselves to the preservation of our culture in preparation for, and in the fervent hope of, the coming of that day.

To this end, we exhort all Southerners to abjure the realm of the American Empire that now threatens the liberties of our families and communities, and of the corrupt and sterile national culture that pervades this land. The national culture of the United States is violent and profane, coarse and rude, cynical and deviant, and repugnant to the Southern people and to every people with authentic Christian sensibilities. Purveyors of the national culture have everywhere lowered standards of morality and debased human dignity. They have appealed to mankind�s worst impulses through profanity and obscenity in the arts and literature; they have depicted decadence and debauchery as normal and desirable; they have distorted Southern symbols and denied our right to interpret or display those symbols; they have assumed the authority of parents in the areas of religion and education; they thus have driven a wedge between the generations; they have prostituted all areas of thought and learning for market share; they have demonised Southern heroes and canonised tyrants and war criminals; they have distorted Southern history to advance their ideas of social justice; they thus have driven a wedge between the races and regions; they have destroyed hope; they have spread despair; they have called good evil and evil good; they have everywhere substituted the opinions of men for the decrees of God.

We, as Southerners, will, as far as possible, decline to participate in this alien, national culture. Rather, we shall seek to defend and perpetuate our noble heritage and be of service to our people. In doing so, we will emulate our great heroes�Washington, Jefferson, Henry, Calhoun, Davis, Lee, and Jackson, among others. In an attempt to preserve Southern language, speech, manners, music, literature, tradition, thought, custom, and faith, we pledge to cooperate economically to build and sustain our separate educational and cultural institutions. We intend regional and local action; pledging blood, treasure, and sacred honour, we shall starve the national malignance and nourish the goodness close at hand.

Our cultural inheritance is not based upon the abstract slogans, armed doctrines, and sanctified greed that characterizes the present American regime. Instead, it is based on the permanent things that order and sustain life: faith, family, tradition, community, and private property; loyalty, courage, and honour. Cut off from these permanent things, the South will become only a point on the compass, and our descendants will justifiably curse us for the destruction of their noble heritage.

To our Southern forebears the triune God gave the inspiration and wisdom to create a confederated, constitutional republic based on the principle of local self-government and sustained by a vibrant and vital cultural heritage. We consider our heritage a sublime and unmerited blessing and we cherish it. Today it is threatened as never before by the godless national culture of death, supported by an overbearing government that acknowledges no limits to its power.

We reaffirm the cultural inheritance of our honourable forefathers and declare to the world our intention to defend and preserve it. The preservation of historic cultures�especially those that establish liberty�has never been cheap or easy. We hereby proclaim to the world that the struggle to protect and advance our Southern cultural heritage begins in earnest today�Henceforth, we shall stand steadfast in defense of our inheritance as free men and women of the South, and we welcome all who share our principles to stand with us.

As witness to our intent, we affix our signatures to this Declaration of Southern Cultural Independence�invoking the blessings of our Lord, Jesus Christ, on a just cause.�

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

464 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 160user, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10ring1, 54 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,075
Posts18,501,538
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.