Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 147 of 229 1 2 145 146 147 148 149 228 229
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey Swifty,

Looks and sounds like you got a little something for short doods with long mustaches....

Whatever man........

None of my business......

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wageslave
You really don't see it..... do you? You and Biscuit both.....
You whine and cry and run to mama, cause a big meanie hurt your feelers by calling you names and poking you in the ribs.
You then whine to dad, uncle, auntie, the principal and your Sunday school teacher for 132 pages.
They all call you a puussy. They say, maybe you should just avoid the big meanie.........

But you can't.............

You crave the attention..........and cartoons.

He's back.............Laffin' .

Not so Swifty needs some more attention.

He'll be whining and crying soon.

Thanks, cartoonman.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You really don't see it..... do you? You and Biscuit both.....
You whine and cry and run to mama, cause a big meanie hurt your feelers by calling you names and poking you in the ribs.
You then whine to dad, uncle, auntie, the principal and your Sunday school teacher for 132 pages.
They all call you a puussy. They say, maybe you should just avoid the big meanie.........

But you can't.............

You crave the attention..........and cartoons.

He's back.............Laffin' .

Not so Swifty needs some more attention.

He'll be whining and crying soon.

Thanks, cartoonman.

Originally Posted by Rogue
Hey Swifty,

Looks and sounds like you got a little something for short doods with long mustaches....

Whatever man........

None of my business......

Why don't you rub some of stickys h22 treatment on yourselves, it will shrink up the 2 biggest hemorrhoids on the azzhole of life.

Damn what [bleep] moronic rock do you come out from under? probably took you 20 minutes to get the bright idea to quote yourself. How [bleep] original.

But its the best you got.

Swifty
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
How's your election goin', swifty?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Swifty,

Always a treat to be regaled with all the things you almost duid,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

As per always,should you find me "mistaken" I'll happily take the time to rub your nose in your [bleep] Stupidity,though in fairness...you routinely do an EXCEPTIONAL job of that by oblivious default. Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

My guess is,I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and it cracks me up,when you Do Nothing Dumbphuck Whining [bleep] give it your all. I enjoy your heartfelt Whine and look forward to the next installment.

Bless your heart.

BEST Thread Evah!

'22,

Don't spook her outta the hole,or she'll take her Imagination and Pretend and crawl away.

Remember...if you swipe their Imagination,they'll have nothing left and that'd be mean.

Always easy to discern a "hard charger" from afar,as they've cartoons for avatars to assist their Imaginations and the really good Window Lickers,often fly more than one.

Laffin'!

Mike,

Still bangin' Chrome?

Hopefully the water's color and volume,are doing you favors.

I'll prolly get sidetracked on Alpine Bucks,before I get plum serious about Chromed Carnage again.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Chrome is always a good thing. Fall bear starts in a couple weeks, fall Chinook, then blacktails and elk. Might even nuke a few stinking ducks, while yarding chrome steel.

Should be a good time, forever.....

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I need to go kill something.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ripping gills in front of fly swatter purest........ is the best.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rogue
Ripping gills in front of fly swatter purest........ is the best.
Gotta admit that it NEVER gets old.

Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Suck bullets simply suck.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Rogue,

Nice to hear the stage is set and the ball is rolling.

I keep thinking about slapping Waterfowl around,as I was once a CERTIFIED Duck Nut,but our [bleep] birds are sucking on forage that makes 'em taste like absolute dog schit,so I pass. I reckon once you are spoiled enough to be gunning 'em on your own place,when they are dabblin' on the good stuff...that it's hard to forget. Ducks is akin to Bear,in that it can either be the best or the worst tablefare and all hinges on their diet.

I'm getting pretty Bucked Up myself.

'gwe,

I never could understand why stuff a guy kills,always taste better than what someone else killed?!?

One of Life's mysteries.(grin)

'SBC,

Happiness is a buncha Team Cabela's Fly Swatters,castin' purty and Ooooo-ing and Ahhhhhh-ing eachother,as they spin their clueless [bleep] wheels. Always try to make it a point to get right in the [bleep] middle and break their spirits,get 'em Whining and start bushelin' Chromed Carnage. Texans are the [bleep] best,because they've always got the best [bleep] Whine.

I do make it a point every year,to make sure they've got more than a few good Stories to schlep back home behind locked gates and barbed-wire fences.

Poor dumb [bleep] is happy,to knock somethin' in the head,that a [bleep] Cat wouldn't eat. Tough to top the hilarity of Texans and their incredibly [bleep] low standards,as they set out to do their best. FUNNY schit!

BEST Thread Evah!

NotSoSwift,

Please don't let the Cat get your tongue,or the couch get your [bleep]...because you is really doing "well". Laffin'!

Mebbe take a picture of your Comic Book Collection,as I'm sure it's "awesome".

[bleep] Wow +P+!

(Addendum: for Temmi)

If you want to be second fiddle to a 243,go to a long action,add weight,length,recoil,increased drop and drift to the equation,while adding expense...the 25-06 is a nice choice.

As per always,it's ALL about boolits,though I realize Texans fret castin' purty,far more than they do actual results.

Bless your heart.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So...

What about the 25-06?

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by pseshooter300
What are if any a advantage over one or the other im wanting to pick one up in the Tikka t3 hunter and the only caliber i can find is. 243 locally . This would be used for deer/antelope.

To make this a fair and true return to the original question posed I will keep my answer to the parameters the OP put in place. Given that the OP can't find a
25-06 and is asking if there are ANY REAL advantages that the 25-06 brings over the 243 for deer or antelope at hunting distances I would say no. Buy the 243 in the Tikka T3 that you have readily available. The End. No AI's, no custom Montucky's none of the other horse chit. Get the Tikka T3 243.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
You Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphucks are a [bleep] riot!

A 10" Tikka in 243?!? THAT is [bleep] funny.

To really ring the bell,hang a pic of you with ANY 243 or 25-06 and feel free to plagiarize as much as you deem requisite,to pull it off. Laffin'!

Is there no end to you Drooling Dumbphucks Imaginations?!?

Wow.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What is the ceiling on a 1:10" 6mm tube, 80 gr bullets? 85?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My Kimber Montana in 243 drills 85 grain TSXs into little bitty groups.

I'd shoot the 105 AMAX in any tube just to check it out. If that bullet shoots, I'd use that.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
a 10 twist tikka .243 sure as hell won't shoot a 105 worth a [bleep] at sea level. 85's work well if you can be satisfied there!

Randy

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Groove,

It's a length threshold,not a weight threshold. 10" slams alotta doors shut in .243",which is a dirty trick. I'd not suffer a 10" and would straight up rebarrel outta da gate and cut to the chase.

Good boolits is only gonna get longer and NEVER shorter.

Hint.(grin)

David',

I'd not be above crossing my fingers and pokin' a 4-Leaf Clover in my pocket,on the way to the range with a couple 105's in said platform...though I'd know the answer lonnngggggg before the first poke.(grin)

At 10" it takes more RPM than a SAAMI 243Win can muster,to do a 105 'Max proud. I got away with it in a 6mmRem AI,but that's a schitty way to fly,to begin with.

Don't think that I'd not happily slam a Montucky 243 takeoff aboard a Montucky .473" L/A and punch it 6-06AI,as a cursory R&D Experiment in RPM.

Barrels is cheap and I go through lotsa them.

'48,

The 85X/87'Max melding is one I've heard good things about,when Twistchow.

Musta been in F&S.

Swifty,

Cat got your tongue,or couch got your [bleep]?!? Was looking forward to more figments of your Imagination,as you practiced your Pretend and was on the edge of my seat in the anticipation of another cartoon. Laffin'!

Slow here along The Milford as of late and especially yesterday.

G-12 for the Whiners. Another [bleep] Texan,left a [bleep] gate open. You prolly better hit "reply" to try and muster a Goat tally. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Wide Glide.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Standard fare.

[Linked Image]

Cain't know what this is.

[Linked Image]

But there was a gaggle of 'em.

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img14/8826/fbc6.jpg[/img]

'Nother Mother and Child Reunion.

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img842/7598/7ox1.jpg[/img]

What was that one thang...about a bird in the hand?!!? Musta been in the G-12 Manual. Laffin'!

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img51/390/bfb3.jpg[/img]

BEST Thread Evah!

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Boxer

Slow here along The Milford as of late and especially yesterday.

G-12 for the Whiners. Another [bleep] Texan,left a [bleep] gate open. You prolly better hit "reply" to try and muster a Goat tally. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Wide Glide.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Standard fare.

[Linked Image]

Cain't know what this is.

[Linked Image]

But there was a gaggle of 'em.

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img14/8826/fbc6.jpg[/img]

'Nother Mother and Child Reunion.

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img842/7598/7ox1.jpg[/img]

What was that one thang...about a bird in the hand?!!? Musta been in the G-12 Manual. Laffin'!

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img51/390/bfb3.jpg[/img]

BEST Thread Evah!

Er'

Ahem,

'scuse me sir, but it seems your "slip" is showing. LOL

Best

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 07/19/13.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
noted you appear to be getting a handle on the photographie....)

Defend the Constitution
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Boxer

It's a length threshold,not a weight threshold. 10" slams alotta doors shut in .243",which is a dirty trick. I'd not suffer a 10" and would straight up rebarrel outta da gate and cut to the chase.

I'm new to the .243AI and just starting to play with a punched Rem factory tube (9.25?). It works with 105's but I've not gone long with it yet. If going .243AI with a new tube what twist is the way to go? 1/8?

Page 147 of 229 1 2 145 146 147 148 149 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (160user, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257 mag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 48 invisible), 2,635 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,782
Posts18,477,172
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.