Print Thread
Hop To
Page 149 of 229 1 2 147 148 149 150 151 228 229
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Boxer,
You could not be farther from the truth with me. You don't even have a clue. Keep diggin the Salt Mine.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Stick, Don't they have any four wheeler trails along the Milford? How is it that you gun the latest and greatest, but you still get around like Barney & Fred? whistle grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Few realize that he once went over 6', but has wore hisself down to a near-nubbin via the shoe leather express.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'bow,

Just how in the [bleep],are you going to take a picture of your Imagination?!!? Hilariouser than [bleep],how "real" your Pretend is to you. You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

You'll haveta pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess...though in fairness,guessing is as close as you'll ever come. Feel free to wax eloquent on the Phantom Tikka,if only for starters. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

tom',

Ma' Nature don't always cooperate with the light and Gopher Sneakin' ain't for everyone. Though it were for me,yesterday.(grin)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Linda Lovelace has a role...but it ain't in the chamber.

Gee',

You are "lucky" to have such exceedingly low "standards". No wonder a Pointy-Booted Golf Cart Tour(PBGCT) through a rusty gate,is your version of the "Outdoors".

The only thing you've ever knocked the new offa,is your liver. Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

'hunternm,

You've a wicked mean sense of humor.

Laffin'!

WSM,

You are THE consumate Do Nothing Whining [bleep] and the sole shame is,that you are too [bleep] stupid to grasp your [bleep] EPIC Stupidity and incredible Do Nothingness. Your inherent ability to take Day Dreaming Dumbphucktitude to new levels,is most impressive(and rest assured,I've never impressed easily).

Lukcily for you,you've the built in buffer of a whopping 16 IQ points,to filter your Reality and fuel your Imagination/Pretend. Funniest part is,yiou can't even remember the last time you got off your [bleep] and made a move. Laffin'!

You are indeed a Treasure Trove of oblivious hilarity and I'm looking forward to your next excuse(s).

Wow +P+.

Feel free to hang a few Imaginary pics to the contrary and really knock 'er outta Da Park. That'd be the "dreaded" Double Dog Dare.

Laffin'!

'Groove,

There ain't much I cain't get on my back and happily schlep along with me...as I just happen to have the shoulders for the job.(grin)

WSM would need a co-signer for my boot bill.

Bless her heart.

dube',

I'm with ya'...in that I ain't never been much fun to try and keep pace with. Though I gotta say,it still cracks me the [bleep] up,to grant folks an opportunity to try.(grin)

Was always the sort who wanted to see the other side of the mountain or dredge a little further up the creek and fortunately,The Milford has a couple/few of each.

BEST Thread Evah!

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
The parameters weren't set by me, they were the ones set by the OP you dumb ass. Glad to see you're tethered here again though so folks can go elsewhwhere and enjoy the rest of the site. You're so easily played it hilarious. The people you call stupid have your ass sewn down right here while they are off on other threads laughing at you. Keep up the good work moron.

BWT, I tried making a go of that book with your infamous vernacular. The publishers said it was a no go as that vocabulary was already copyrighted by Honey Boo Boo. Who'd a thunk you was a closet Honey Boo Boo fan. See ya in another 24 Larry Boo Boo.

IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Boxer

Gee',

You are "lucky" to have such exceedingly low "standards". No wonder a Pointy-Booted Golf Cart Tour(PBGCT) through a rusty gate,is your version of the "Outdoors".

The only thing you've ever knocked the new offa,is your liver. Congratulations?!?

Howdy B,

I�ll take your soliloquy as a compliment.

I do luv me some �Roach Gitters�

[Linked Image]

And two-steppin� J-toes in lizard and shark ain�t to shabby neither

[Linked Image]

When it comes to cartin� around, well

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

They work for me���.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/12808HAWAII105.jpg[/img]

And as to livers

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/latestgunstuff/IMG_0247.jpg[/img]

I guess you could say I come from a long line of �livers�. My grandpa lived till he was 84 and my dad lived till he was 86. They both lived and loved every day of their life. I hope, like them when I�ve gone to meet my maker, folks will say about me, that I made the most out of every day I was allotted, and that �he really lived�.

�Stick� around and I�ll soon have some new PBGT tales from the Petting Zoo, though none of them will revolve around .243� or 105 grains. If all goes as planned I�ll be there from Wednesday through Sunday next, enjoyin' life. You oughta' try that sometime (enjoyin life).LOL

Best,

GWB

PS: As I know you're a fan of all things Texan, this one' fer you B........

Last edited by geedubya; 07/21/13.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Stickbow
Originally Posted by pseshooter300
What are if any a advantage over one or the other im wanting to pick one up in the Tikka t3 hunter and the only caliber i can find is. 243 locally . This would be used for deer/antelope.

To make this a fair and true return to the original question posed I will keep my answer to the parameters the OP put in place. Given that the OP can't find a
25-06 and is asking if there are ANY REAL advantages that the 25-06 brings over the 243 for deer or antelope at hunting distances I would say no. Buy the 243 in the Tikka T3 that you have readily available. The End. No AI's, no custom Montucky's none of the other horse chit. Get the Tikka T3 243.

'bow,

My bad...I was under the impression you Posted the above. I enjoy how you use your Imagination,to Pretend you've a first [bleep] clue. Laffin'!

Looking forward to your next excuse(s) and the fascinating recounting of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. The only thing you shoot is your mouth and I look forward to more of your version of handing my azz to me. Looks like I'm on the ropes again?!!? Laffin'!

You Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbfhuckers are a [bleep] riot! Your PretendFu certainly trumps your RealityFu. Bless your heart.

BEST Thread Evah!

Gee',

I'll feign my "surprise" that you get giddy at the notion,of being all hat and no Ranch. I do enjoy the pavement pics,almost as much as the barbed wire pics and nothin' says "hard charging" like a Golf Cart. Laffin'!

Yep,you're really going "full tilt" and "Living" large. Laffin'!

Odd that you felt compelled to again note,that you know less than nothing about boolits,like that was something "new". Perhaps you may consider some new photo equipment,so you can really capture that Texas "mystique". You could go macro on some barbed wire and gate locks. Opt a mid range zoom for fence lines and gate posts and go tele for Pets in the pasture. I'm crying I'm laughing so hard!!!

Slow day along The Milford yesterday,light was poor and Blurtitude as of yet impossible for me to eek. Oh well,I reckon it'll gimme another reason to shoot today.

[Linked Image]

Please be sure to keep granting your version of a "best" effort,as that schit is well beyond PRICELESS in it's inherent hilarity.

Wow.

Techsan,

You were saying?!? Laffin'!

Cat got your tongue or couch got your [bleep]? I know,I know...it's the dreaded Do Nothing Dumbphuck Curse of both.

Laffin'!

WSM,

Is this where you state that "all" your pics are at Bigsqueeze's house and she's at a Karate Tournament,so you don't have access?!!?

You poor amazingly stupid,Do Nothing Dumbphuck.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Just doing my part in keeping the rest of the world a better place Larry Boo Boo. That is keeping you tethered here on this pathetic thread talking to yourself and your brain washed bitches. You wouldn't know what it's like to "do something" if it jumped up and wiggled on your face. If you ever get a kitchen pass from that troll of a wife you have and want to really do something I'm sure I could manage a common zip code for a good laugh to watch you flail around. See ya in 24 Larry Boo Boo.

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stickbow
Just doing my part in keeping the rest of the world a better place Larry Boo Boo. That is keeping you tethered here on this pathetic thread talking to yourself and your brain washed bitches. You wouldn't know what it's like to "do something" if it jumped up and wiggled on your face. If you ever get a kitchen pass from that troll of a wife you have and want to really do something I'm sure I could manage a common zip code for a good laugh to watch you flail around. See ya in 24 Larry Boo Boo.

His wife? Now that is some fk'd up [bleep].....

Dave

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Boxer,

I just continue to watch the show that you are putting on. Keep knocking them out with your allotted one post per day my friend, it's fun to watch. I suspect there are many folks with good manners in Alaska, it's a shame you are such a poor representative of the state.

Adios

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Techsan..

Don't be hard on Schtick....

He's more cultured than ya think... here he is performing the "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies" for the local cops before he was a 30 day guest of the local County Bed and Breakfast...

[Linked Image]

Talented, isn't he?

actually one of his favorite pics of himself

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I thought Boxer lives on Craig, Prince of Wales island? That's what has been stated on here. Anyway, when I was considering booking a hunt on POW I was told that the only big game on POW were Black bear and blacktail deer. I was interested in Black bear at the time. Anyhow Boxer is always showing pics of Grizzlies, Caribou, and even Musk Ox which I've been under the impression that none of them are found on POW. Where is he taking these pics then?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I also notice a lot of tundra in his pics. I was told that POW was a heavily forested island. Maybe I heard wrong and he doesn't live on POW? Just confused is all.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Milford, Kansas.....

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Well Kansas would create some further difficulties.........:)

Actully Boxers pics are alot more reminiscent of being in the vicinity of Fairbanks. My Grandfather served in the AF there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Milford, Kansas.....

WTF?
I thought with his constant love of all things Texas, he was talking 'bout Milford Tx.

Aren't the zoo bears, ducks and reindeer in a gated community there?

Tundra?????
That's a circle irrigated field, I believe.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
The obvious question is, why does Biscuit have pics of Boxer in his underwear on his computer?

Some questions are probably better left unanswered .

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Laffin'.
Biscuit is horned up on Bricktop today.
Doesn't take much...

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Bricky penned an almost sig-line worthy quote to the seabisket there.....

Originally Posted by Bricktop
No, not "ironic" in the least, [bleep]. The fact that you chose to respond indicates that YOU DO give a f*ck what I have to post. Never mind the fact that, as usual, your "contribution" to the discussion is the same old ignorant-ass, non-constructive, useless BULLSHIT that's been your hallmark.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Awesome.

Now will Biscuit post up a cartoon?

Have Dog

Will Travel

Page 149 of 229 1 2 147 148 149 150 151 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 2,600 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,780
Posts18,477,082
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.