Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
GZ doing his thing.

Alan

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/2...ruck-crash-last-week-police-say/#content

George Zimmerman, who has not been seen publicly since his acquittal in the murder of Trayvon Martin earlier this month, surfaced last week to rescue an unidentified family trapped in an overturned vehicle on a Florida highway, police said Monday.
Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told Fox News that Zimmerman, 29, was identified by a crash victim as the man who pulled him from the mangled vehicle.
�George Zimmerman pulled me out,� firefighters were told by the unidentified driver, according to McAuliffe.
The Seminole County Sheriff's Office said the single-car accident occurred July 17 at approximately 5:45 pm. and involved a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had left the road and rolled over.
The sheriff's office said there were four occupants inside -- two parents and two children. There were no reports of injuries.
The deputy responding to the crash said that when he arrived, two men -- one of whom was Zimmerman -- had already gotten the family out of the overturned vehicle.
Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after making contact with the deputy, the sheriff's office said.
The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and Route 417 in Sanford, police said.
In another development, Sanford police confirmed that Monday they had delivered boxes of evidence from their Zimmerman investigation, including his firearm, to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice.
Zimmerman was acquitted of second-degree murder on July 13 in the killing of Trayvon Martin on Feb. 26, 2012.
Zimmerman's parents, meanwhile, have told ABC News that they have received death threats and have been unable to return to their home following the verdict
"We have had an enormous amount of death threats,� Robert Zimmerman said. �George's legal counsel has had death threats, the police chief of Sanford, many people have had death threats � �Everyone with Georgie's DNA should be killed' -- just every kind of horrible thing you can imagine."
Jessica Dibartolomeo Landa and Serafin Gomez contributed to this story

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/2...t-week-police-say/#content#ixzz2Zp8YLelx

Food is at the core of Hunting and Fishing - Rebecca Gray

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
First he saves society from the future depredations of a thug and then he saves a family in a wreck. Someone needs to buy that man a cape.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I hope it was a black family just so old al will have to pucker up

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I didn't see the other thread, same story.

George is still a good guy. Twice times now.

Alan

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Guarantee if it was a black family it will NEVER make the news. It wouldn't follow the story line they are PUSHING.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So what do we charge him with for this? Gotta be something.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
It's good to see he hasn't given up on trying to help others. He has certainly gotten a full dose of "no good deed goes unpunished".

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by pira114
So what do we charge him with for this? Gotta be something.

Contributing to the scene of an accident.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Consistent with everything we know about the man.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ANYBODY GET THE ABC's CHANNLES evening news ...did they say anything about it?

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Alan_R_McDaniel_Jr

Zimmerman's parents, meanwhile, have told ABC News that they have received death threats and have been unable to return to their home following the verdict
"We have had an enormous amount of death threats,� Robert Zimmerman said. �George's legal counsel has had death threats, the police chief of Sanford, many people have had death threats � �Everyone with Georgie's DNA should be killed' -- just every kind of horrible thing you can imagine."

There oughta be a curse on the offspring of the southern planters who brought those barely human mofos to this continent.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll have to go along with Al and Jesse on this a totally staged accident just to make a white hispanic look good. wink

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 07/22/13.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Originally Posted by Alan_R_McDaniel_Jr

There oughta be a curse on the offspring of the southern planters who brought those barely human mofos to this continent.

There is.

Alan

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 63 invisible), 1,789 guests, and 1,124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,237
Posts18,524,883
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.