Print Thread
Hop To
Page 155 of 229 1 2 153 154 155 156 157 228 229
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Not so fast there GW,first what revolver is that(looks like a Ruger BH)? Second I'm guessing that's your .338 RUM?

The Ruger is a New Model Blackhawk in .41 Mag.

The rifle started out as a Custom Shop KS in 375 H&H. The previous owner sent it to Hill Country Rifle to have it accurized and rebarreled to 300 H&H.

I did the rattlecan paint with Krylon webbing spray and some clear coat.

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Thanks GeeDub. cool I REALLY like them Ruger BH's. Been thinking of getting one in a .45 Colt.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
41 mag. is my favorite, followed by 44 special.
However there is nothing shabby about the 45 LC.
I've sold most of my wheel guns though, as I don't shoot as much as I used to.

Best

GWB

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Have had 3-.41 mags and this will be my 3rd .45 Colt if I get another. Have a .44 mag Ruger SBH with a 5.5" barrel and GeeDub it's STAYING!

Here's the .44 mag
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Forgive me GeeDub,but I done forgot to wish you a fun and safe trip. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Thanks, elks,
Nice piece ya got there. I don't know 'bout you but I like loading them with a 200 gr. Hornady XTP's in 44 Special cases.

In the 90's most all the pawn shops in the Houston area would deal. All the cholo's wanted semi-autos. Big bore revolvers were not in fashion and most folks don't reload, and did not want to pay the freight on big bore ammo. Although I' more of a long gun guy, I've lost count of how many Blackhawks and Smith's I've owned. You could pick them up cheap as in $150 to $250 cheap.

As I don't hunt with pistols much these days, I've tended toward semi-autos myself lately. My current carry at the lease is a Model 20 Glock in 10MM.

A few of the pistolas I have known

[Linked Image]
S&W Model 29 Classic, 44 Mag.
Colt Python, 38 Special, Target Special

[Linked Image]
Smith model 57, 41 Mag, AMT 380 Backup, Ruger LCP, 380, Glock model 35, long slide, 40 S&W, Glock 36, 45 ACP, Tarus, Titanium, 44 Special

[Linked Image]
Ruger Blackhawk, Convertible, 9mm, 38 special and 357 Mag.

[Linked Image]
Savage Stryker, 308 Win

[Linked Image]
T/C Contender, 7-30 Watters

[Linked Image]

Ruger MK II, Target

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/latestgunstuff/IMG_8290_zps08fae6c4.jpg[/img]

Ruger Super Blackhawk, 44 mag, Taurus PT 92,9mm Parabellum, Colt Agent, 38 Spec., Rossi, 357 Mag.

Best

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 07/24/13.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some more pics of old guys sans clothing for Seafire and the gang to 'archive'...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Have a good time Gdub...post pics!

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Elky,

Many's the time I've pondered a Bisley in .45 Colt...wish it came with the 4.625" barrel and SS.

Came so-so-close last summer to bringing one home...maybe someday.

Also kinda like that 3.75" SBH, too!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by dubePA
Wait'll he finds that thread in which Sticky tried to convince us he was cheatin' on the missus and got caught. 'Spect we'll get to see those pics again, too and he'll think he's stumbled onto something exciting - again?

smirk

Clueless is, as clueless does and some be too fookin' stupid to ever know they been had. Bwhahaha, couple ROFLs'n such.

WOW!!

That one really cut deep there DuMb-EPA.....

I am so devastated.... whistle

NO Honestly!

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MojoHand
Some more pics of old guys sans clothing for Seafire and the gang to 'archive'...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Well Let's see.....

my pic of Schmuck was from the Campfire here, posted by him originally and in the archives....

The pics above had to be searched on Google Via the Net...

What's that tell ya?

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by SLM
I've seen a few drunk hogs..

Woke up with a few too.

!!!

Uber Demanding Rifle Aficionado
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire

The pics above had to be searched on Google Via the Net...

What's that tell ya?

It tells me, that it sure saved your google finger some work..... Just 'archive' 'em like ya did 'sticks undie pic.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by dubePA
Wait'll he finds that thread in which Sticky tried to convince us he was cheatin' on the missus and got caught. 'Spect we'll get to see those pics again, too and he'll think he's stumbled onto something exciting - again?

smirk

Clueless is, as clueless does and some be too fookin' stupid to ever know they been had. Bwhahaha, couple ROFLs'n such.

who was he cheating with ?Ms.piggy on sesame street or kermit the frog , you know he is always on the milford LMAO

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
GeeBub,I load the .44 mag with 5.0 gr of Red Dot and a 260 gr gas check lead cast bullet. It's like shooting a .22 RF FUN!! As usual GREAT pics again. Never could warm up to semi-auto's,although I do own a S&W .40 S&W.

Mojo,had a Bisley with a 7.5" barrel,traded it for the .44 mag in the pic. I like Ruger's BH and SBH with SHORT barrels,cause I carry them on my hip while deer,elk hunting or when I'm coyote calling.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I can relate, but after a charge by a 275 lb. boar, which I put 7 hardballs out of a 45 in about 2 seconds, I'm pretty hep on Glocks. Thats the reason for the G20. 1 in the Pipe and fifteen friends waiting to back him up.

I'm ouuuttaa here.
Best

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 07/25/13.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Wouldn't you like to know? Go ahead and use all of your imagination and pretend to figure it out. Do tell what you think with all your mighty wisdom.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Adios Amigo! smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by geedubya
41 mag. is my favorite, followed by 44 special.
However there is nothing shabby about the 45 LC.
I've sold most of my wheel guns though, as I don't shoot as much as I used to.

Best

GWB

yes sir, 41mag is top on my list for revolvers, Freedom Arms model 97 loaded with 250gr hard cast.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

You Do Nothing [bleep] have all the [bleep] excuses...which I reckon is right handy for you. More than a whole [bleep] bunch [bleep] hilarious,that of all the things you can Imagine,results ain't one of 'em.

Hit me with an addy and I'll flip you some loot,so you can once again ring the bell and partake of a BWT to Appelbee's.

Perhaps give thought to going for the jugular and list the "particulars" of what you are gonna almost do this weekend,what you are gonna almost do it with and where you's gonna almost do it. Laffin'! Feel free to frost it copiously,with some excuses in advance too. Re-Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

BEST Thread Evah!

DD,

Hardly a "secret" that if you wanna see Shefire cross a busy street,all you'd have to do is throw her rubber dick to the otherside.

Though admittedly,due to geneology...she cain't move none too fast,but her heart is in it.

Laffin'!

Steelhead,

Don't go slightin' Shefire's vast "experience".

One time at Band Camp...she stuck a flute in her poozy.

Laffin'!

'griz,

I'd safely state "always". Simply due the fact that she gives it her all and that her all is just ohhhhh soooooooooo [bleep] incredibly pathetic.

Plus the fact,that due her incredibly [bleep] Stupidity...she "thinks" she's doing "good".

Now THAT is [bleep] Comedy!

Laffin'!

'slave,

Ask Shefire nicely for a picture of herself. The crossed-eyes and drooling yap is poignantly poetic.

No wonder her computer is chock full of splendid looking men. Swipe her Imagination and Pretend and she's down to less than nothing.

'Course she's more than happy to obliviously prove same.(grin)

dube',

That were/is an Instant CLASSIC and Big Momma was laughing too. She may or may not be 400lbs on the hoof.(grin)

Only fair to give The Paper Hat Brigade all the slack on the rope they think they can handle and then bank on the hilarity which follows.

Poor amazingly stupid [bleep]. Speaking of which,what happened to Schwifty,Cub and WSM?!!? You just KNOW they ain't Outdoors doin' sumptin'.

Laffin'!

Gee',

Please take pics on the BWT,that schit is funnier than [bleep].

Thanks!

SLM,

Still cain't bang Blurtitude.

Weather blew up yesterday,with a goodly onshore wind along The Milford and I see the Icebergs was puppin',as I spotted calves in the distance. They generally have litters a leetle earlier in the year and this Global Cooling seems to affect gestation. Odd.

[Linked Image]

Also seen a rainbow sprout outta a Gopher Hole at an alarmingly oblique angle and I hope it don't fall. Re-odd.

[Linked Image]

The fog/spray subsided for a couple/few and off in the distance I could see Fantasy Island and marveled at it's goodly sized protective moat.

Must be where Shefire,'bow and all the other Imaginations "do" "all" the "exciting" things they Pretend about. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Reality ain't for everyone and fortunately the gals have their Imaginations,Pretend and Cartoons,so as to compel them to "participate" in Life.

Laffin'!

Mojo',

You's gona horn Shefire up so much,she's gonna drive past Appelbee's.

Laffin'!

'22,

Ask Shefire to hang a pic of herself.

The excuses is funnier than [bleep]!

For more laughs,ask 'bow to do likewise and you's gonna need a seatbelt for all them excuses. Laffin'!

Why is it them who do the least,bitch the most?!!?

Laffin'!

'holton,

You's gonna haveta pardon my having a way with the Ladies...it's how I roll.

Shefire cain't fight her heart.

Laffin'!

'hunternm,

You sly sick sonofabitch...you's just wicked mean,baitin' them hooks.

Laffin'!

'bow,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you please.

It is however funnier than [bleep],that it's impossible for you to pry your [bleep] from the couch and do anything.

You go girl!

Page 155 of 229 1 2 153 154 155 156 157 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (Akhutr, 35, 33sixSS, 907brass, 300_savage, 7 invisible), 1,446 guests, and 897 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,413
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.