-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 156 of 229 1 2 154 155 156 157 158 228 229
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Resisting the urge to go all polymer'n sech in handguns, but do own some semis. Limited to 1911 and Ruger MkIII examples at the moment, except for the cheezy but reliable and easy to tote, P3AT 380.

Still have the 4" M686 acquired when that example hit the market and a very accurate 6" M629. Nothin' but 200gr XTPs over 22grs of 2400 in the latter and they have killed deer. Old school stuff, no scopes on any of my hand cannons. Tried those 200gr XTP loads in my 44 mag Uberti SAA clone once. Once was enough. 44 Special-level loads are plenty in that thing.

Been tempted to carry the M686 for deer. Accurate and hard-hitting with 158gr Keith-type SWCs w/gas checks. Also over 2400. Have killed 'coons, porcupines and woodchucks with it, no deer yet.

I can go months without much handgun shooting, then get on a jag and can't put them down. Same with 22 rimfires.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That were/is an Instant CLASSIC and Big Momma was laughing too. She may or may not be 400lbs on the hoof.(grin)

My superior half asked me the other day, if I thought it looked like she'd lost a bit more weight.

My response of asking her if she was down to 180 yet, did not quite hit the mark.

She don't cuss much, but buried in the retort that she hadn't ever been anywhere's near 180, there were some four letter words used. I think?

smirk

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
Honestly man as much as you go on and on about his supporters, and how the "show up" for him... think about how the guys posts make you come running. Its downright pavlovian at this point.

It cracks me up to hear about his "supporters" from his detractors.

Some can't even figure out that Boxer could do his thing just fine without the "supporters," but not without his detractors.

Which makes them his biggest supporters.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Jockstraps, essentially?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I just went out this morning and shot some real guns....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
What did you shoot? smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
Honestly man as much as you go on and on about his supporters, and how the "show up" for him... think about how the guys posts make you come running. Its downright pavlovian at this point.

It cracks me up to hear about his "supporters" from his detractors.

Some can't even figure out that Boxer could do his thing just fine without the "supporters," but not without his detractors.

That is going to make Biscuit's head spin.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tempted to shoot a groundhog in the back yard this morning, but didn't wanta disturb the neighbor that works night shifts and was still abed.

So I almost did something, with wares I actually have. Although I didn't hafta get off the couch to almost do it. ;O)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by dubePA

Jockstraps, essentially?

That is f'n funny right there, I don't keer who you are. laugh

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Glad to see you're still HERE, making your daily installments. What I find funnier than [bleep] is that you have one shot, one squeeze of the trigger and you dive headlong into the bait pile every time. You wander one bit and all it takes is for someone to kick a little dust up on this thread and you are right back to your proverbial pigeon hole. Keep regurgitating your same ol' chit all you want with your same bullchit pictures it don't matter much as long as you are here. It doesn't matter if you're wrong, right or indifferent as long as you are still spouting off here. You brag about how you have the hooks sunk in and you're the biggest sucker on the line. LAFFIN +P+. Don't you go nowhere now sticky.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm loading some .45-70 with BP this week. Actually I'm so sensitive that when I blast something in the face a big cloud of smoke keeps me from seeing the carnage and spray of blood and gore so I don't get all emotional about the rape, pillage and plunder.

But I hate it when I get blood on my Guccis.

BD

PS: Skeeters don't much like BP smoke either and that's not a bad thing. I have sensitive skin.

Last edited by DigitalDan; 07/26/13. Reason: www.RingDingBlowItOutYourAss.com

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Pics of said carnage are mandatory.

'Bow, thanks for keeping B' corralled and in line, the WWW is a better place cause of the hard work.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Laffin'........my ass off!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
dube',

Nuttin' the matter with one that'll provide shade in the Summer,heat in the Winter and is big enough to pull the plow.(grin)

I've gotten away from wheelguns and really need to toss a Marvel #1 top on my Kimber TLE/II...if only for giggles. Appears that I've been smitten by the 22LR Bug again(thinkin' this current asffliction is the 4th Phase) and there should be another Annie 54 waiting for me at home. This one is a HB Repeater and will wear a BKL #360 with a Leupie MK4 M1 10x in the saddle and'll surely get the Whiners,Whining.(grin)

BEST Thread Evah!

'pole,

Don't go ruinin' it...I'm on the ropes again,as per their Imagination and Pretend.

Laffin'!

'gwe,

One of these days,I'm gonna get me a rifle too.

Any thoughts on the direction a Newb should oughtta travel?!? Figure a $250 budget for glass and everything.

Thanks!

'hunternm,

What happened to your Titty-Titty Bang-Bang Critter pics? Some of them ladies was fair sized.

Laffin'!

SLM,

'Bout ready to mail my cameras to Shefire and 'bow,as I cain't do no good on this Blurtitude stuff. Be curious to see how Canon Pro bodies do on Imagination and Pretend?!? Laffin'!

Seen a herd of sumptin' veddy fuzzy in the distance,yesterday. Mighta been Guinea Pigs,but I ain't certain...just hopin' they ain't dangerous. Laffin'.

[Linked Image]

Global Coolin' continues,here along The Milford,as per yesterday.

[Linked Image]

Seen an Iggle in The Milford Jungle yesterday and thunked it novel. Purty good sized one too,as it could stand flat-footed and breed a Turkey.

[Linked Image]

Looks like I just might catch me some light today...film at 11:00.

'Groove,

Are you trying to hurt my feelings?!? I am tender. Laffin'!

There are them that Do and them that Don't and it's never been difficult to cypher who's who. On this very Thread alone,the Don'ts have been on an EPIC run of oblivious [bleep] hilarity and I hope they understand how much it is appreciated.

Though for reasons far different than they can begin to fathom.

Laffin'!

'bow,

I'll feign my "surprise",that someone even as [bleep] incredibly [bleep] Stupid as you,knows better than to dangle a pic of herself. That little "tidbit" would fully derail both your Imagination and Pretend,then you'd have nothing left. Laffin'!

What are you going to almost do,what are you going to almost do it with and where are you gonna almost do it? Funnier than [bleep],that you Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep]' Imaginations,grant you farrrrrrrr more PretendFu,than RealityFu. I cain't recall all your excuses for the lack of pixels,but in summation I know it's above your fiscal means,aptitude and AO. You and your sister Shefire,are really doing "great",as per always. Lookin' forward to another fascinating installment of spending $9.99 at Appelbee's. Laffin'!

You never did cite the Mall at which you Ninja...you incredibly [bleep] Stupid Day Dreaming [bleep]. I'm looking forward to your FULL Secret Squirrel Chronicles,the fresh batch of excuses and that ohhhhh soooooooooo soothing heartfelt Whine. Remember,it's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you please.

Laffin'!

DD,

I hung up the Possibles Bag many moons ago...but there's times when I wish I had an excuse to clean a rifle.

Or mebbe not.(grin)

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Boxer

'gwe,

One of these days,I'm gonna get me a rifle too.

Any thoughts on the direction a Newb should oughtta travel?!? Figure a $250 budget for glass and everything.

Thanks!

Yep. No problemo. Be glad to help out an FNG...

With your budget we could find you a good used Mossberg 4x4 and pick up a Remington package take off scope in the classifieds. If theres any money left over ( and I'll bet there will be....) we can buy a pound of H335 to reload bullets with, cause I heard it was good....

Then...if theres still any money left in the budget ( And I'll bet there will be...) we can get a camera which, like your new scope, can capture bluritude...

Last edited by ingwe; 07/26/13.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ingwe,

That's some damned great advise. That will allow a lot more FNGs a quality outdoor experience.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by dubePA

Jockstraps, essentially?

I never said they were athletic supporters.....

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Glad to see you're still HERE. Talk about never prying your [bleep] from the computer. Dangle a pic huh? Some of us know better than to puke our whole lives onto the internet especially in this day and age. Obviously you don't. With what you have put out on this site alone it is a [bleep] miracle that you haven't been taken for several grand by identity theft. Not to mention what big brother can gather on you.
Let's see; Larry Manecky (close enough) 35-40 YOA lives in Craig Alaska from Coos Bay Oregon. Has a couple three chillins, married and dog named "Hutch" (or had) and likes to piss away a ton of money on sporting goods. "Hutch" will make a great password as everyone uses a pets name for one. Do we have a picture for Larry for a fake ID if need be? Why yes we do. It's all over this website. All we need to do now is press out a dozen fake master cards with a mailing/billing address in Oregon somewhere because Larry likes good chit but wants to pay the CONUS price and not the Alaska price. Believable enough being that you might have family there still. Set up that fake address and go shopping. Two weeks later we have 50+K in goodies loaded up and on the market for sale while Larry gets the bill and credit score. Seem far fetched and paranoid. Not really, you might want to think it over. How bout all those pics and life story now Larry, seem like a great idea? IDIOT! I'll keep my info to me thankyou very much.

Last edited by Stickbow; 07/26/13.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Stickbow
Seem far fetched and paranoid.

Yes, very. Unless you have some examples of people who've had their identities stolen because of posting pics on here.

Or the names of their dogs. Mine's named Toby. I'd post a pic of him but he doesn't want his personal info out there for identity thieves......

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Merely an abridged version but very doable. This site has been hacked before and it doesn't take much to get on here. Credit card companies are very loose with their applications and by the time they figure things out the damage is done, the fakes are burned, destroyed and the project has moved on. Don't be so naive. It's not just the pics but everything else he pukes up about himself. His arrogance and pride makes him an easy target for everything.

Last edited by Stickbow; 07/26/13.
Page 156 of 229 1 2 154 155 156 157 158 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

61 members (300_savage, 6mmCreedmoor, artur, Backroads, 260Remguy, 8 invisible), 1,478 guests, and 963 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,405
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.