This is XXXXX .

[Linked Image]

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Stickbow
Merely an abridged version but very doable. This site has been hacked before and it doesn't take much to get on here. Credit card companies are very loose with their applications and by the time they figure things out the damage is done, the fakes are burned, destroyed and the project has moved on. Don't be so naive. It's not just the pics but everything else he pukes up about himself. His arrogance and pride makes him an easy target for everything.

In other words, you know of no examples of what you fear, but you fear it anyway.

And you really believe that if someone created a fake credit card with an OR address and used it to buy stuff, a guy in AK would be liable for the charges.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did you steal some pills from The Biscuit's stash?
HFS.

Have Dog

Will Travel

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
suggesting can be a fed Crime!
Glad to see you're still HERE. Talk about never prying your [bleep] from the computer. Dangle a pic huh? Some of us know better than to puke our whole lives onto the internet especially in this day and age. Obviously you don't. With what you have put out on this site alone it is a [bleep] miracle that you haven't been taken for several grand by identity theft. Not to mention what big brother can gather on you.
Let's see; Larry Manecky (close enough) 35-40 YOA lives in Craig Alaska from Coos Bay Oregon. Has a couple three chillins, married and dog named "Hutch" (or had) and likes to piss away a ton of money on sporting goods. "Hutch" will make a great password as everyone uses a pets name for one. Do we have a picture for Larry for a fake ID if need be? Why yes we do. It's all over this website. All we need to do now is press out a dozen fake master cards with a mailing/billing address in Oregon somewhere because Larry likes good chit but wants to pay the CONUS price and not the Alaska price. Believable enough being that you might have family there still. Set up that fake address and go shopping. Two weeks later we have 50+K in goodies loaded up and on the market for sale while Larry gets the bill and credit score. Seem far fetched and paranoid. Not really, you might want to think it over. How bout all those pics and life story now Larry, seem like a great idea? IDIOT! I'll keep my info to me thankyou very much.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Glad to see you're still HERE. Talk about never prying your [bleep] from the computer. Dangle a pic huh? Some of us know better than to puke our whole lives onto the internet especially in this day and age. Obviously you don't. With what you have put out on this site alone it is a [bleep] miracle that you haven't been taken for several grand by identity theft. Not to mention what big brother can gather on you.
Let's see; Larry Manecky (close enough) 35-40 YOA lives in Craig Alaska from Coos Bay Oregon. Has a couple three chillins, married and dog named "Hutch" (or had) and likes to piss away a ton of money on sporting goods. "Hutch" will make a great password as everyone uses a pets name for one. Do we have a picture for Larry for a fake ID if need be? Why yes we do. It's all over this website. All we need to do now is press out a dozen fake master cards with a mailing/billing address in Oregon somewhere because Larry likes good chit but wants to pay the CONUS price and not the Alaska price. Believable enough being that you might have family there still. Set up that fake address and go shopping. Two weeks later we have 50+K in goodies loaded up and on the market for sale while Larry gets the bill and credit score. Seem far fetched and paranoid. Not really, you might want to think it over. How bout all those pics and life story now Larry, seem like a great idea? IDIOT! I'll keep my info to me thankyou very much.

Just how much of your brain was removed in the lobotomy?

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wow. Either you have a pic of yourself doing something somewhat cool or you just don't. If you don't, then just STFU and spare us the diatribe about identity theft and why you have fine quartz play sand inside your coochy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Not counting the stem, figure a minimum of 98%.

Leaves 2% for (minimal) reasoning, typing and finding the enter button. A mere two more percent and random bits of cognitive thought would be in evidence.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by dubePA

Not counting the stem, figure a minimum of 98%.

Leaves 2% for (minimal) reasoning, typing and finding the enter button. A mere two more percent and random bits of cognitive thought would be in evidence.

I'm thinking 99.7% with .1% for drooling, .1% for reminding him to breath and .1 for letting him think dog crap between two roofing shingles is an ice cream sandwich. As for the typing I attribute that too one of the counselors at the group home. Who I'm willing to put money on is the ice cream sandwich chef.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
It could be easily done and it wouldn't be surprising at all giving all the love he spreads around. Pass it off all you like I could care less. He lips off and screws with people that I know for a fact could drop into his back yard out of the blue, fold his ass up into a neat tidy package and flat rate him off to never never land.
You ass suckers just keep looking up to him and keep putting him up on a pedestal. It only defines how pathetic and mindless you are. I find it rather entertaining how not only your bitchmaster can't pry himself from this thread but how much time you all spend on here waiting for the next anti-Larry comment so you can all rally to his aid. You bitches are hilarious. No matter what is put up, no matter how true or how far fetched you all circle the wagons and fire back. I could post a picture of Larry [bleep] an alien and half of you find NASA data to deny it and the other half would find a way to nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize. He's rude, arrogant, vulgar, full of [bleep], a liar and an abuser. If you all love that in a person than you are a chitbag just like him. Defend him and it just shows that to be true. Keep sucking his ass and loving his pics as that just keeps short stroke Larry on this thread so the rest of us can cruise other threads. Ta Ta and enjoy dissecting every word. [bleep].

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I still can't get over "bitchmaster". That just sounds like some chit a Dungeon & Dragons enthusiast would come up with.

"I, Stickbow the Elder, command ye Bitchmaster to lick my boot!"

GFY.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It could be easily done and it wouldn't be surprising at all giving all the love he spreads around. Pass it off all you like I could care less. He lips off and screws with people that I know for a fact could drop into his back yard out of the blue, fold his ass up into a neat tidy package and flat rate him off to never never land.
You ass suckers just keep looking up to him and keep putting him up on a pedestal. It only defines how pathetic and mindless you are. I find it rather entertaining how not only your bitchmaster can't pry himself from this thread but how much time you all spend on here waiting for the next anti-Larry comment so you can all rally to his aid. You bitches are hilarious. No matter what is put up, no matter how true or how far fetched you all circle the wagons and fire back. I could post a picture of Larry [bleep] an alien and half of you find NASA data to deny it and the other half would find a way to nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize. He's rude, arrogant, vulgar, full of [bleep], a liar and an abuser. If you all love that in a person than you are a chitbag just like him. Defend him and it just shows that to be true. Keep sucking his ass and loving his pics as that just keeps short stroke Larry on this thread so the rest of us can cruise other threads. Ta Ta and enjoy dissecting every word. [bleep].

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Holy [bleep]. I just had to sift through 10 pages of crazy just to read wage slave basically called me a puussy.

[bleep] ya, ya old [bleep].

PS- Just wound up with a 260 AI. I'll be home on my turn around in a week to try it. This camp job [bleep] blows. No booze, food that makes you [bleep] 4 times a day, and a general foreman that would make Boxer sound like a kind hearted soul when he's talking to the PHB (Paper Hat Brigade).

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Archie,
Send me the 260 and all will be forgiven.

P.S. Any camp bitches to take the edge off?

Have Dog

Will Travel

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Bunch of fat natives....maybe you wanna get on up here????

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm on it.
I can pick up the new ai, catch fish and seed natives.
Win/win/win.
GFY.

Have Dog

Will Travel

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Ok good. I'll let Canada know that you're coming, that way they won't hassle you at the border. Not much fishing to do at camp here, unless you mean fishing dead birds out of the settling tanks.....hey...that could be your job.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It could be easily done and it wouldn't be surprising at all.....

In other words, it hasn't been done but you're afraid that it could be.

He lips off and screws with people that I know for a fact could drop into his back yard out of the blue, fold his ass up into a neat tidy package and flat rate him off to never never land.

I know some of those people too. Jason Bourne and Jack Reacher for starters. I didn't realize they were in the phony credit card business though.

You learn something new every day.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You sure you aren't drunk, right now?

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Are Canadians ever sober?

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Funny, because some of that good ol US training occurs right under your nose. Just look. Blindness is an epidemic here apparently. Laffin at the blinders gang. Too busy with your head up your bitchmasters ass to see the light of day. "It couldn't be true because Sticky Boo Boo didn't say so!"

Page 157 of 229 1 2 155 156 157 158 159 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (35, 7887mm08, 7x57Hunter, Algotguns, Akhutr, 6 invisible), 1,422 guests, and 916 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,414
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.