Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I reckon.....

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Whatever Snow White and dopey. You [bleep] aint got a clue about much including me. Squeeze this bitches.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Maybe we don't, but barbarian dan has your azz pegged....

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
What's with all the cartoon references?

Do you collect comic books?

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We weren't sticking up fer poor widdle Sticky, as much as responding to your drivel, by whatever alias be in vogue today.

Okay, shouldn't have used we there. I may well be alone?

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Yes. A lonely, pathetic, mindless, ass sucking, wagon-circling fire-backer.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Yes. A lonely, pathetic, mindless, ass sucking, wagon-circling fire-backer.

Don't hold back...Tell us how you feel. grin

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
those are 'bows terms for anyone that don't side with him....

Me? I feel like ol' dube is family.....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Stickbow
Funny, because some of that good ol US training occurs right under your nose. Just look.

Is that the good ol US training for running credit card scams from internet photos, or the good ol US training for the special ops guys who track down, drop in on, and "flat rate" people who engage in discourteous discourse on the internet? Do you think the guys who've been through that training would get their feelings hurt by a guy like Boxer on the internet?

Speaking of tracking someone down, for a guy who says he could give a rat's ass about boxer, you sure seem to know a lot about him. And that is telling.

I'd bet a dollar you saved that photo of him in his skivvies......for your fake ID-makin' collection no doubt.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SLM
'Squeeze, is that you?

I thought of that but he's dead again.

And Toby says ol' XXXX is in for a rude surprise, he's stampin out fake credit cards with an Oregon address as we speak.......dog's don't identify each other by their face ya know.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SLM
This is XXXXX .

[Linked Image]

That is freakin hilarious! LOVE the blacked out face. laugh

Although from his position I'd guess Stickbow was in the vicinity...

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'gwe,

I've read good things about the Mossberg and I appreciate the ammo advice.

Man oh man...a camera would be cool.

Thanks!

Rogue,

I have a coupla pards that are contemplating their first rifle too and I reckon it astute,for us FNG's to bounce ideas around. Sure is alotta good stuff in F&S.

As an aside,any feesh?

Carnage starts Wednesday.

'bow,

I enjoy that besides being a Do Nothing Whining [bleep],you are also Bat Schit Crazy and as per always...your incredibly long list of excuses is fascinating.

Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,or you'd not be able to afford that. Laffin'!

I still cain't decide which is funnier,your Pretending to Live or Pretending to Die. Laffin'! Keep doing the best you can,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with and please continue to do so aloud,as schit don't get any [bleep] funnier than the marbles in your head rattlin' 'round.

Bless your heart...as Reality ain't for everyone,as you ohhhh sooooooooooo eloquently quantify. You take the prize,for best series of excuses,to hide your crossed-eyes.

Congratulations?!!?

Again,at which Mall do you Ninja?

Laffin'!

'pole,

Hutch has a wicked sense of humor and has a great delivery. Sadly,that pun'll have to be explained to The Paper Hat Brigade in general and poor(literally) dumb 'bow.

[Linked Image]

When he's shopping for his Bitches('bow is one),he rocks his Visa.

Laffin'!

BEST Thread Evah!

SLM,

Great pic of XXXX.

Slow day here yesterday,along The Milford.

Seen this Tabby chasing Parrots.

[Linked Image]

Seen some Parrots swimmin' upstream.

[Linked Image]

Saw an Iggle with his beaked stuffed with Robins.

[Linked Image]

And due The Global Cooling,the Milford Ice Lillies popped. Pardon the G-12.

[Linked Image]

Still no Blurtitude...though mebbe today.

Film at 11:00.

'slave,

'bow and Shefire's Estrogen Swings are the stuff of Legendary Hilarity,though they cain't quite finger out why Life ain't "fair". Laffin'!

It is a unique blend of Bat Schit Crazy,staggeringly low IQ,out right [bleep] Stupidity,crossed-eyes and their physical "attributes" which enable them to so reliably unconnect so many dots.

Thus the incredibly long list of [bleep] hilarious excuses...if only for starters.

Imagination and Pretend is all they have,besides Cartoons.

Laffin'!

'Groove,

'bow and Shefire is fixin' to leave a few pearls in the nether regions of their couch and they didn't even know they was knocked up. I warned 'em not to look my pics in the eye.

Laffin'!

dube',

I wonder who reads the Appelbee's menu to the poor old addled gals...or mebbe it has pictures?!?

Laffin'!

archie',

You keep being mean like that and someone will put you back on Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Food sucks here,too.(grin) Pardon the G-12.

[Linked Image]
[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img853/9564/f3f.jpg[/img]

h22,

Careful now,or you're gonna horn 'bow up,like Shefire is and you'll find yourself being Double Lusted and fake ID'd.

Laffin'!

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
It aint hard to know all one can stand about Dick Stick as he has vomited his day time soap opera of a life all over everyone with in striking distance. I could give a [bleep] less about the the little prick and my installments are merely a $.10 donation of your tax dollars keeping his little bitch sisters and him dutiful occupied here. If you can't see the forest from the trees perhaps you should pack up and puss out like some of your other brethren have. Maybe anonymous internet banter is too much for you to handle. Insults her are a penny a gross and there are more to come cinderella. And as for your Goddess Bitchmaster Larry he's about due for another ass whooping by some dainty tourists. Enjoy [bleep].

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It aint hard to know all one can stand about Dick Stick as he has vomited his day time soap opera of a life all over everyone with in striking distance. I could give a [bleep] less about the the little prick.....

Stop it, you're killin' me. Based on the date you joined and your post count, I've been on this forum a lot longer than you, but I didn't know half the stuff you posted about Boxer. You're fixated.

And will you make up your mind? First you talk about Boxer being rude and arrogant and all that:

He's rude, arrogant, vulgar, full of [bleep], a liar and an abuser. If you all love that in a person than you are a chitbag just like him. Defend him and it just shows that to be true.

Then you spout off about anonymous internet insults not being a big deal:

Maybe anonymous internet banter is too much for you to handle. Insults her are a penny a gross and there are more to come cinderella.

Seems like "anonymous internet banter" really gets to you though. Are ya having hot flashes too?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by Boxer

'gwe,

One of these days,I'm gonna get me a rifle too.

Any thoughts on the direction a Newb should oughtta travel?!? Figure a $250 budget for glass and everything.

Thanks!

Yep. No problemo. Be glad to help out an FNG...

With your budget we could find you a good used Mossberg 4x4 and pick up a Remington package take off scope in the classifieds. If theres any money left over ( and I'll bet there will be....) we can buy a pound of H335 to reload bullets with, cause I heard it was good....

Then...if theres still any money left in the budget ( And I'll bet there will be...) we can get a camera which, like your new scope, can capture bluritude...

I just finished reading this entire thread and this post caught my eye. A couple of questions ...

Can I get a Mossy 4X4 in a magnum caliber that shoots bullets really fast?

How powerful is a Remmy package take off scope?

Any help would be appreciated. smile

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I tell you what Polesmoker, I'll make you a gracious offer seeing you're so compassionate about your bromance with Stick. The way I see it there are two ways to deal with your boyfriend Larry;

Choice A; I stick around and poke at Lil Larry to keep him entertained so he don't wander off his lead and contaminate other threads. As this is my primary goal anywho. Why, because of his obvious pricktitude and he offers not to any thread.

Choice B; I go away....for good and watch this thread self destruct, implode and wither and die on the vine. How? without me and others Larry will turn cannibalistic insulting his own until they vanish and will end up talking to himself. I will merely PM others who can't stand him and advise them of the same.

The choice is yours polesmoker. Either admits that Larry is a prick or you are a puss. What's it gonna be? A or B, no other choices. DECIDE.

Last edited by Stickbow; 07/27/13.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
JUDO CHOP!!!!!

P.S. You are winning.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's brutal. Tenderloin and Lobster?
Archie is eating MRE's and playing tic tac toe with voles in his sleeping bag.
Welcome to Canada.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Tick, tock, tick, tock. What's it gonna be polesmoker??????

Page 158 of 229 1 2 156 157 158 159 160 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (160user, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257 mag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 51 invisible), 2,649 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,781
Posts18,477,129
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.