Page 160 of 229 1 2 158 159 160 161 162 228 229
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
say la voooo.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by SLM
'Squeeze, is that you?

I thought of that but he's dead again.

And Toby says ol' XXXX is in for a rude surprise, he's stampin out fake credit cards with an Oregon address as we speak.......dog's don't identify each other by their face ya know.....

Tell Toby That XXXX has some friends that will drop in and [bleep] up his day if he even thinks about it.

Stickman, keep up the good work, I think you've got everybody up against the ropes.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by fish head

I just finished reading this entire thread and this post caught my eye. A couple of questions ...

Can I get a Mossy 4X4 in a magnum caliber that shoots bullets really fast?

How powerful is a Remmy package take off scope?

Any help would be appreciated. smile

Jeff, I know you are new at this outdoor stuff too, so I'd be glad to help out. The Mossberg 4x4 is available in a .300 Mag caliber, they call it something else, but its a 4x4 and the Remmy take off scope goes from 3X to 9X..like a zoom lens. The eye relief is real tight, so together with a .300 mag it could give you an impressive " Mark of the Cresent Moon" scar to impress your shooting freinds with, and make it so you will have developed a permanent flinch...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'bow,

I see you is horned up and having a Hissy Fit all at once,while feverishly cramming things into your mouth and azz. Might you please contemplate taping the Meltdown? I can Mail a camera and loot,in no particular order. Laffin'!

As always,I appreciate the fascinating inside look of Retardation,as you quip the Chronicles of your couchbound [bleep],Whine how Life ain't "fair" and concoct excuses to salve your Reality.

In fairness,the Vagina Ultimatum was exceptionally [bleep] hilarious,if only due the fact that it weren't your intent to be. Laffin'!

What are you going to almost do today? What are you going to almost do it with. Where are you going to almost do it? Looking forward to the excuses. Laffin'!

Mebbe with luck,you'll be the first Do Nothing Whining [bleep],to bitch herself happy? It's your Imagination,Pretend with it all you want.

Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

'pole,

Don't steal her Imagination...if only because it's all she's got.

In fairness,she is doing "great".

Laffin'!

'slave,

She's crazy Whining.

And drooling.

Laffin'!

'head,

If I could arrange the loot,I'd go Mossberg Tactical Optics and live a leetle.

Mebbe I'll cancel the trip to Alaska and toss that jack in the scope coffer instead.

BEST Thread Evah!

'Groove,

You don't wanna play cards with 'bow...as them crossed-eyes is tough to get a read upon,though the tears ain't.

Laffin'!

dube',

You wanna feed her slack on the rope,not take it away.

Her Pretend is sooooooooooooo "real" to her.

Laffin'!

'works,

I concur upon the MAGNIFICENT Dumbfhucktitude brazenly brandished by The Paper Hat Brigade. There's been alotta Koolaid stained lips,tinfoil hats...and cartoons brandished,as they collectively wax eloquent on their Nothingness.

Laffin'!

archie',

Prime Rib tonight and they generally don't do bad on it.

DD,

The Ice Doves hatched,due the Global Cooling and seem to be doin' well. Best herd I've seen of 'em,ever.

[Linked Image]

Got charged by a Goat yesterday,too.

[Linked Image]

The Milford ain't for the light of heart!

Eddy',

If I ain't doin the cookin' or the dishes...I ain't bitchin' and that'd be a fact. I tell 'em every day: "If this is bad,I'll take ALL the bad you got".

I couldn't even Pretend to complain.

SLM,

Only fair to grant them who need it most,the opportunity to showcase their Imagination and Pretend.

I'd be curious to know if anyone could cite somebody who needs same,worse than Shefire and 'bow?

[bleep] HILARIOUS,to be blessed with their "best" efforts.

Laffin'!

IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Why any self respecting veteran would defend Larry is beyond me.

Last edited by Stickbow; 07/28/13.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Most ANY rational thought is beyond you.
Surprised?

Have Dog

Will Travel

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Stickbow
Why any self respecting veteran would defend Larry is beyond me.
Freedom of speech.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
If anyone is a do nothing [bleep] it is you. Perhaps that is why you are so well versed on the verbage and spouting off of same. You are merely a side show, a menial daily chore much like sacking and taking out of the trash. Keeping you entertained and forcing you to think is hilarious. I know it is painful for you to keep expanding your Honey boo boo vocabulary but you get a gold star for effort. The best part is you think that your non GED having day laborer ass is really something to brag about. I bet you have all sorts of participation trophies at home on you shelf.
You talk all sorts of smack on how much money you make and all you are is a glorified immigrant worker slaving away for the man. Nice chow hall by the way. I could buy and sell your midget ass with a weeks salary but I have no need for midget labor. Perhaps my next get together with the boys we'll set up a ring for dwarf tossing and we'll pass around the hat for some extra coin for you to earn. Keep dissecting every word hoping on a clue and feeding into the game. Picking on your bitches is no fun as they disappear at the first sign of a direct question or a challenge. They surely can't hold a candle next to you even if your wife gave it to them. What a ball, what a laugh. Your killin me Minnie Me. Don't go anywhere now...........

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Don't want to sound to you like Im going to Stick's defense here...but he is perhaps the most talented troll Ive ever seen, and you, rising to the bait so consistently is simply proof of that...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Really wagefag. Any thought is beyond you, living in your van down by the river. You still changing oil and the local Zippy Lube hoping stick will accept you membership into his fan club. Are you always inebriated this much or are you just that [bleep] stupid all the time. Must have been all the lead wheel weights you're hanging around that are rubbing off. You are quite possibly the dumbest [bleep] on this site. Idaho's only seaport. At least you're good for some comedy relief. How's the potato crop this year? Best keep an eye on it so none go a missin'. Good thing you're on a puter with spell check or you wouldn't get those big words correct like "and' and "the." Don't run away now little bitch, I need someone to bat around will your "bitchmaster" is in the penalty box for another 24. I even included your favorite word to keep you coming back.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Not to brag but I know how to pick the peanuts from the turds. I've dealt with plenty of chitbags in my day and I can see them a mile away. Which is why some go exempt and others don't..... Have a good day Grand Poobah. wink

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Not to brag but I know how to pick the peanuts from the turds. and I don't eat the peanuts....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks, dickbow.
You are still winning.....

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Stickman, you might have delivered the KO punch with that latest round of whining.

You might want to just cut the line, the hook will eventually dissolve.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Not to brag but I know how to pick the peanuts from the turds. and I don't eat the peanuts....

He's an eater of [bleep]. Yum. sick

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Even speaking in tongues except the one who was spoken to directly.

Lick/blow: While it is eminently amusing that you believe I should respond to your foot stomping, I have a little different take and a news flash for you: typing something on your keyboard is far from "speaking directly."

But since you asked:

Choice A; I stick around and poke at Lil Larry to keep him entertained so he don't wander off his lead and contaminate other threads. As this is my primary goal anywho. Why, because of his obvious pricktitude and he offers not to any thread.

Choice B; I go away....for good and watch this thread self destruct, implode and wither and die on the vine. How? without me and others Larry will turn cannibalistic insulting his own until they vanish and will end up talking to himself. I will merely PM others who can't stand him and advise them of the same.

The choice is yours polesmoker. Either admits that Larry is a prick or you are a puss. What's it gonna be? A or B, no other choices. DECIDE.

Well, you got me backed into a corner here. On the one hand, if you stop posting on this thread the comedy value goes way down, I mean, you just can't make this stuff up.

On the other hand, if I pick B then you'll start sending out PMs, which are no doubt funnier than the stuff you post in public.

I can't decide.

Sorry about the late response though, sounds like you were on pins & needles all weekend waiting. Hopefully, the keyboard is close to your couch so you didn't have to exert yourself too much. I was out snapping some pics and lugging a heavy pack up the hills:

[Linked Image]

Different bull:

[Linked Image]

A wise man is frequently humbled.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Those are perfect bulls right there....

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nice.

Me and Archie worked.

You win.

Have Dog

Will Travel

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
That is a FACT.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Page 160 of 229 1 2 158 159 160 161 162 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (06hunter59, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1337Fungi, 61 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,778
Posts18,477,043
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.