R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Bow scared him away.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pottie break

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well, she is scary, I think I figured out who she is:

Originally Posted by Stickbow
Just figure out who would know sooooo much about you. I could send you and yours birthday cards, recite the events when you had your come uppins by those Kalifornia tourists, and even name your favorite candle store.

She's the chick from "Fatal Attraction!!!"

Boxer must have boned her in the past and forgot to send flowers.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Originally Posted by TexasPhotog
Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker
My new "favorite" rifle is a 243...something about a MR contour in an Edge with a 6x on top feels just right.

I think the original owner already wants it back...

[Linked Image]

Sweet! Dibs when you want to sell it!

...but it's SAS's new favorite. He wouldn't turn and burn one would he? whistle

This one's a keeper...

My turn and burn days are slowing down. I have a plan and I'm sticking to it <grin>

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
IC B2

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Well, she is scary, I think I figured out who she is:

Just figure out who would know sooooo much about you. I could send you and yours birthday cards, recite the events when you had your come uppins by those Kalifornia tourists, and even name your favorite candle store.

She's the chick from "Fatal Attraction!!!"

Boxer must have boned her in the past and forgot to send flowers.

Wonder if she's cute?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
her 'stache makes her mouth look like an azzhole with wings.....

Last edited by huntsman22; 07/29/13.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Makes sense, cause she talks like her mouth is an azzhole on steroids, wings aren't out of the question.....

Speakin' of that, she's also one of those rare individuals who can get a complete physical exam from a proctologist....

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'smoker,

Toss an M1 on top and fill the belly with 105's and you'll have sumptin'.

I'm lookin' to insert a few 105 Hornie HPBT's in Venison,here in the next coupla days. They's doing nice things on Critters thus far and if only in the interest of R&D,I need to see if it's been "flukes".(grin)

A Montucky rebarreled 243AI with more RPM,would be THE Meeeeeoooowwwwwwwwwwwww.

'gwe,

You've missed an Epic inside look at Retardation,complete with Secret Squirrel tidbits and Malls that must be Ninja'd.

In other words...the usual Do Nothing Dumbphuck amalgamation of Imagination and Pretend.

BEST Thread Evah!

'bow,

Fascinating that you've managed to convince yourself that [bleep] Stupidity is a "choice" and that you "apply" it "stealthily" by "design". Laffin'! Sugartitts...it's a plight and [bleep] few is more plighteder than you. Congratulations?!?

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you please,just keep doing so aloud. You are doing "great".

What excuse are you looking to use today?

Laffin'!

'head,

Few things funnier,than a feeble attempt at imitation...but you really cain't blame folks for shooting for the stars.

If you swiped poor(literally)/dumb(obviously) 'box's Imagination away from her...she'd have nothing left,including her Pretend.

You'd think ONE of these Do Nothing [bleep] could pry their [bleep] from the couch and do a little sumptin',just [bleep] once?!!? I enjoy the ruse that their Do Nothingness is a well "thought out" "ploy",that is carefully "crafted". Reality is,all sails over their pointy heads and it's oblivious reiteration of their Perpetual Sucktitude. Speaking of which,did WSM ever get her [bleep] off the couch,she was spinnin' a good yarn there for a spell and threatenin' to open the front door. Laffin'!

Reality ain't for everyone,as the "hard chargers" so eloquently attest. I'm with ya',in that the cartoons is really a nice "touch". I groove on how they's all Geniuses,Rich and gifted physically...yet none can turn a lick,do anything other than polish turds and is stumped by a $50 P&S.

A group photo of The Paper Hat Brigade,would take hilarity to new levels.

Laffin'!

'pole,

Poor/dumb 'bow is truly a Vagenius.

She's a tireless Day Dream Believer,who schleps [bleep] Stupidity to new places...all day and every day.

'Course the best part is,she "thinks" it's on "purpose".

Laffin'!

'Native,

It'd be a good Drag Race(pun be intended),to drive a stake and see who did less,betwixt Shefire and 'bow.

I'd wager on a tie.

Laffin'!

'slave,

You are fixin' to be Imaginary Pretend Ignored,all [bleep] over again.

It really [bleep] Shefire up,when she cain't remember which she last Pretended about and has gotta Imagine next to "smooth it over".

Laffin'!

'holton,

Loved your 13 IQ Points hitting on "all" cylinders. "Maybe some has quit taking their bipolar meds !!"

Cheer up,Shefire and 'box "do" as "much" as you.

Laffin'!

'CUBIC,

It's often tough to beat a Secondhand Rose.

SLM,

The poor addled [bleep] cain't remember their last Pretend.

Slow day along The Milford yesterday and this Global Cooling sure is getting old. Must be nice to slum the sweltering heat of all the lucky souls who live elsewhere.(grin)

[Linked Image]

The Robins is headin' South.

[Linked Image]

The Penguins is hatched.

[Linked Image]

Hell..it's even Deer Season and just what should a guy do with this many tags?!?

Decision...decisions.

'menefee,

You know she ain't left the [bleep] couch.

And ain't goin' too,either. Bless her heart.

Laffin'!

h22,

You keep giving descriptors like that and you are gonna horn her up,upon her own self and that leash on the couch will get even shorter for her.

Laffin'!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I look forward to the HPBT 105 report.
I can find lots of those and have some loaded for fall, myself.
AMAX seem tough to come by. I'm getting stingy with them [bleep].

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Boxer
I'm lookin' to insert a few 105 Hornie HPBT's in Venison,here in the next coupla days. They's doing nice things on Critters thus far and if only in the interest of R&D,I need to see if it's been "flukes".(grin)

A Montucky rebarreled 243AI with more RPM,would be THE Meeeeeoooowwwwwwwwwwwww.

How's the BTHP compare to the AMAX for game?

I assume you're having good results or you wouldn't be you....

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Geez, Stick. Watcha driving that gets less than 6 mpg? That can't be your Tacoma...?

Even my old schitty Cherokee does better than that! wink

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nice of you to come back. Glad you're HERE. I'm sticking around just to keep you and your girls company. Tis the way they all like it, as it would be just so empty without me. It's so sweet to see that I have become noted in all your entries. Must have yer attention and struck a nerve. Don't strain yourself too much trying for figure out who I may be. I'm hiding in plain sight. Just figure out who would know sooooo much about you. I could send you and yours birthday cards, recite the events when you had your come uppins by those Kalifornia tourists, and even name your favorite candle store. It aint hard. Then again you have never been one for the obvious. Just focus. The hilarity will be when I depart and pull my thorn out of your side. Your pajama party will be all over. You see, it's a win-win. Either you and your ladies stay here swaping spit and stay occupied here or everyone else knows to just rightly ignore you and watch you die on the vine. The mere PM count I recieved after giving you a hard time topped your current post count. Folks be paying attention and laughing at you and your girls. The focus has been diverted and when that is gone your little thread will die. LAFFIN +P+ Keep on a guessing idiot.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name.............

P.S. Let me know if you're available for that dwarf tossing. I was serious about that.....

Encase you missed it, running LEDS checks or LexisNexis for personal use will get you or your friend fired from any PD. Complete loss of any state creds. Not to mention completely open up the municipality to a very large lawsuit.

Hiring a PI to run it, might be legal in whatever state you're in but, likely get you charged with stalking.

Just a heads up....

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
What officer doens't or hasn't.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Where's goober, ah, I mean stickbow.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He/She is still beating off the the SLM Sombero pic.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Who needs to run anything. Taking a swipe at the local bully generates interest. A short and easy peruse of Big Stick's archived history with some complimentary hints and nudges tells all. The man pukes his history and personal laundry all over the place. Hardly a task at all to figure him out. Arrogance or, pride, whichever your pleasure. I believe it is one of the seven deadly. Enjoy yourselves on your treasure hunt. You may just be combing that desert forever.

P.S. I believe you meant " In case" rather than encase.

Last edited by Stickbow; 07/31/13.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
[Linked Image]Still at work. Still taking shhit from Frenchmen. Here's what a French general foreman gives you when you ask for cutting fluid....

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Miss you.
Hurry home....and maybe snag a better camera. That pic sucks donkey balls.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Page 164 of 229 1 2 162 163 164 165 166 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (219DW, 222Sako, 1badf350, 21, 10gaugemag, 160user, 52 invisible), 2,159 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,764
Posts18,476,680
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.