Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I had to wiki it to make sure he's only 58.

I figured he had be around 70 at least. Man, he looks like crap for 58.

Sharpton's only 58??????

Dude looks like a friggin' corpse with a misshapen head.

[Linked Image]

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Lately O�Reilly has been saying what should have been said a long time ago about the problems in the "black community�

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 08/15/13.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Sharpton is always SSDD.....

nothing new there....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Sharpton has lost a lot of weight.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ColKlink

Sharpton's only 58??????

Dude looks like a friggin' corpse with a misshapen head.

[Linked Image]

Probably got the AID's while visiting Africa years ago. You know how some scientists say AIDS was started by being transferred from monkeys to African men....... wink

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
OReilly also said Zero was trying to add more parasites to the welfare rolls, while alluding to a lazy bum who surfs and parties with no job while living on the public dole.,

Last edited by eyeball; 08/15/13.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by eyeball
OReilly also said Zero was trying to add more parasites to the welfare rolls, while alluding to a lazy bum who surfs and parties with no job while living on the public dole.,
Oreilly got one right.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
OReilly also said Zero was trying to add more parasites to the welfare rolls, while alluding to a lazy bum who surfs and parties with no job while living on the public dole.

That bon vivant surfer whom he cites gets $200 a month in food stamps. I don't remember how much Social Security he gets, but IIRC it's appreciably more than I get.

For a couple of months before the goofmint decreed that my annual trust-fund stipend of $1,200�$1,500 and my $750 a month Social Security stipend rendered me ineligible for food stamps, I got $20 a month in food stamps.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
For a couple of months before the goofmint decreed that my annual trust-fund stipend of $1,200�$1,500 and my $750 a month Social Security stipend rendered me ineligible for food stamps, I got $20 a month in food stamps.

Ken,

You are worth WAY more than surf dude and Sharpton put together.

IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

Yup, Sharpton became an Ordained Minister at three years of age. I'm thinking that his degree came from a mailorder diploma mill.

gringringringrin

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Yeah, I thought he was older, too. The crapper part is the sob shares MY birthdate! And I was here first! GGRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
And hopefully last.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Plinker
Originally Posted by Ken Howell

Ken,

You are worth WAY more than surf dude and Sharpton put together.

Just his fingernail is worth more than those two pinheads.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

They sure do pick the losers to hold up as an example of racism and wrong doing don't they?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Probably got the AID's while visiting Africa years ago. You know how some scientists say AIDS was started by being transferred from monkeys to African men....... wink

Cut 'em some slack, almost certainly said transmission occurs when hunters butcher game.

Point of fact homosexuality IME was/is exceedingly rare in Africa, never heard of a taint of bestiality either as seems to be general in rural areas in the US.

Anyways, HIV could have been brung here by returning Peace Corps Volunteers as likely as anything else.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Yep, I recently looked up that whole deal now that Tawana Bradley is finally being held somewhat accountable...

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/time_to_pay_up_tawana_VNfKyp8kwALfSZZE4DdAQI

Sharpton is scum.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
Cut 'em some slack, almost certainly said transmission occurs when hunters butcher game.

Pretty sure it was using primates in rituals, sexual and religious. But that has been buried.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Pretty sure it was using primates in rituals, sexual and religious. But that has been buried.

I lived alone in a fairly remote West African village in Ghana for three years. The next nearest European, let alone American, was a half-day's journey away. For three years where I lived and worked, EVERYONE I talked to and socialized with, every day, was a local native.

I was a teacher, the significance of that being that teachers, through daily contact and free conversation with their students, quickly learn a lot about the community in which they reside. As anyone in that setting would, I became generally familiar with various witchcraft practices past and present, either through seeing it or hearing of it repeatedly from credible witnesses. Worth pointing out that "voodoo" is a West African word, coming from the Eweh language, a major ethnic group in the country I was in. As is true of Satanists even here, the worst of African witchcraft was brutal and dark indeed.

All that being said, Africans actually screwing apes and monkeys or ANY animal, ritualistically or not, would be a new one on me.

Birdwatcher

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
The practice of using primates ( bushmeat ) infected with SIV has been around for centuries. But why was HIV unknown until the middle part of the last century, circa 1950? Did not say they were screwing them, maybe just using body parts.

In the early 80's I had an accident that resulted in me visiting Duke to have something removed from my eye. A few months later I got a very urgent letter asking me to come and be tested for a new virus. Apparently the doctor that removed the foreign object was flaming and had gone into full blown AIDS ( name wasn't even around back then ) and was dying. They were trying to screen all of his patients for anything unusual. In talking with an epidemiologist, she told me that the virus was seen in sub-Sahara Africa and was associated with primates. One question lead to another and she clued me in that it was a result of using simian blood or body parts in rituals and had been around there since the early 1950's. But due to the promiscuity and other cultural practices of Africans in general it had spread like wildfire and was ravaging the continent. She was blunt to the extreme.

If it had come from eating or butchering primates which had been going on since the dawn of time, we would either be extinct or immune.

YMMV.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (1234, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 2,483 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,078
Posts18,482,781
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.