Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Position a Van de Graaff generator near a door so the next person through discharges it.

GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I worked at a farm supply store many eons ago. I always arrived early to make a big urn of coffee for the early customers. Our fuel truck driver often started before me getting his fuel deliveries started. One morning prior to my arrival he bedded a clean, new, and set mouse trap in the coffee with the scoop placed just above the buried trap. As soon as I touched the scoop, coffee grounds shot to the ceiling and I nearly s**t myself. I have to admit it was pretty funny. Didn't thinks so at the time but now 30 years later, yeah it was funny.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A coworker in Prudhoe Bay found a roadkilled arctic fox and set it to freeze in full attack mode with mouth wide open and fangs bared.

Placed in another operator's truck while several folks laid under the "office" building and called the target on the radio for help. Norm soon came out and jumped in his truck before looking down at the attack fox.

He lit out of the truck screaming like a girly-man...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
worked in a dusty cabinet shop for a school district, had a fine ole cajun in there sharing workplace space with us.Probably about 60years old. He was in charge of small engine repair. Any he was down for anything and could take a joke, play one also.

We'd tack-weld his toolboxes shut, stuff pizza crust in his Snap-On cabinets, put chunks of 6x6 behind his work truck.

His revenge often was to wait till one of
us went to the small bathroom, to grab the airhose 100 psi and shove
it up under the door and blow sawdust and dirt all over the fellow seated on the crapper.

one day, the County Maintnc Director stopped by to chat, he asked to use our restroom. About that time, ole Mr U'Donn came in and seen that the privy was occupied. I told him one of cabinet guys was in there pinching a loaf. He dropped everything, grabbed the airhose and started in with a fury blastin sawdust all up under that door gap.

He was givin it hell, lmfao. The 'suit' finally came
outta there, he looked like Pigpen from Peanuts comics. He was speechless.

we got cajin-man good that day

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
One of the bosses typed by the hunt-and-peck method.

I thought it would be funny to switch the M and N keys and the P and Q keys. I did it near the end of the shift.

He was on his third password reset and madder than hell when I fessed up and switched them back. The fine folks in Banglor, India were about ready to write a repair ticket for him.

I did not know that he was trying to get out of work a little early and had a date with his wife and that he either an M, N, P or Q in his password.

The trouble with some pranks is that they get the target "better" than you intended.

I am a conservative with a lowercase "c".
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Legend has it that a certain Officer of the Law had a small El Cheapo squirt gun that he would fill with REALLY El Cheapo perfume. the stuff that costs a buck a gallon and NEVER wears off. Said EVIL person would get into a small crowd and squirt a bit onto the bottom seam of any bosses' trouser leg. Said boss would have long explanation to make to his wifey about why he came to smell like a French Whore and who was his girlfriend. I disavow all direct knowledge of said escapades.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Two well known bums would invade every party, cookout or singing n drinkin' down at the creek.

They never brought anything, instead eating and drinking everyone else's goods, without even a simple thanks mind ya.

An ole Bud made THEM some x-lax hamburgers, I'm most sure it was a severe overdose of the prescribed amount, after about 3 hours or so those two were in the bushes hollering for t-paper.

Haven't seen either at any get togethers in 20 years. grin

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Legend has it that a certain Officer of the Law had a small El Cheapo squirt gun that he would fill with REALLY El Cheapo perfume. the stuff that costs a buck a gallon and NEVER wears off. Said EVIL person would get into a small crowd and squirt a bit onto the bottom seam of any bosses' trouser leg. Said boss would have long explanation to make to his wifey about why he came to smell like a French Whore and who was his girlfriend. I disavow all direct knowledge of said escapades.

How did you keep the perfume from dissolving the plastic? Did you wear gloves?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Moi??? Would I do a thing like that?? (short term useage of said weapon works fine)

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I put an end to the lunch box thief at work with hollowed out sausages loaded full of cat shyt.

'bout drove our receptionist bat poop nuts with a board out of a smoke detector. Installed a dead battery on it and stuck it to the back of her printer stand with mounting tape. It took her a week and a half to find it.

"There are three kinds of men
Those who learn by reading
The few who learn by observing
The rest have to pee on the
electric fence and find out
for themselves."
IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
A coworker in Prudhoe Bay found a roadkilled arctic fox and set it to freeze in full attack mode with mouth wide open and fangs bared.

Placed in another operator's truck while several folks laid under the "office" building and called the target on the radio for help. Norm soon came out and jumped in his truck before looking down at the attack fox.

He lit out of the truck screaming like a girly-man...
that was funny

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Damn funny

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
In high school a friend and I went to his dads place down in the valley for white-wing hunting. We had gone out on the town Fri. night. His dad had hit a possum with the car and balanced it on the top of the open inner main door. He had a string tied from it to the outer screen door. When Buddy opened the screen door that night an attacking opossum hit a terrified Buddy in the chest.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AsphaltCowboy

'bout drove our receptionist bat poop nuts with a board out of a smoke detector. Installed a dead battery on it and stuck it to the back of her printer stand with mounting tape. It took her a week and a half to find it.

Advances in medical science since I was in college. Back then you could not cure cherpes in 10 days. It was a life sentence.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by eyeball
A buddy of mine nailed me one time.

Man, that is just gross.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Was hauling junk cars off the farm here for a stint when cars were paying 225 per ton. (We haul our old iron in unlike the [bleep] sandford&son enclaves I've seen out West).

anyway, I was processing several doe carcasses (since we can shoot 3 whitetails per day). I started stuffing the heads and hides into the trunks and engine compartments before hauling the hulks off just for Mexicans that run the hydraulic crusher at the junkyard. They probably enjoyed the stink, I was just trying to make things homey for them. laugh

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
In college we had a few that nearly got us kicked out. One time we poured a whole bottle of baby powder onto a sheet of newspaper and slipped it under the door of our AR's room. Then touched it off with a hair drier. Every square inch of his room was covered in white dust.

I dated a female cop several years ago, she and another were the first 2 females on this small town force. The men were really giving them a hard time, tampons in their mag pouches, condoms over the barrel of the shot gun, and some things that Im sure would bring a law suit now adays. SO one day she sprayed pepper spray on the door knob of the mens room. The harassment stopped rather quickly.

"Good tings come to dose who shoots straight." Alphonse Soady
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
At 19 I was the foreman of the high school gang for _ _ Johnson oilfield maintenance. Gary was a big all district football champ who was deathly afraid of snakes, but would catch and clean a young armadillo to take home for the family to fry in a NY minute. . We worked all over Quintana oilfields in south texas south of Victoria.

We all brought our sack lunches and ate where noon found us working. As boss I had free time while the crew was working. One morning I caught a small water snake and put it in Gary's lunch sack. When we sat down for lunch under the shade of a rail road trestle and he reached into the bag for his sandwich all kind of hell broke loose as the snake made its escape.

He later became a game warden.

Last edited by eyeball; 08/17/13.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've never done it but putting double face tape on the toilet seats in the ladies room.
One summer one of my chums put a bottle of photo flo in the shallow duck pond at the local city park.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Got this story from an older co worker:

When he was in boot camp they had a guy who would come back to the barracks on a sunday after weekend leave totally drunk. He never made rollcall Monday morning causing them to loose the next weekend's leave privileges.

When they finally got their leave the guy repeated his drunk act. This time they tied his big toe to his male parts with a stout string. They then gave him a hotfoot on the other foot. In his stupor he used the roped off foot to put out the fire causing some severe brusing and who knows how much pain the next day. Needless to say that guy never caused them any loss of privileges again.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

499 members (219 Wasp, 264mag, 10gaugemag, 1234, 222Sako, 270wsmnutt, 60 invisible), 5,144 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,818
Posts18,536,826
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.