Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
� would Earth stop spinning on its orbit?

� would the world as we know it cease to exist?

� would God commit suicide?

� would we discover that Chicken Little was right?

Inept minds want to know!

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Would global climate change cease?

Would there still be tides?

Would the moon always be full?

Would store shelves be stacked to the roof with 22s for a dollar a box?

Would politicians suddenly tell the truth?

Would $hit still smell?

Would livestock stay in their fences?

Would a woodchuck chuck?

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
The lamb will lay down with the lion.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Face it,.....

Nobody KNOWS FOR SURE

And don't hold yer' breath, waiting.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
lol. one would think that after some 10,000 years of progress, one could answer with the blink of an eye? but, we can't. so why is that?

what is the hold up?

there's tons of questions out there. why can't at least a few be answered with some degree of confidence? I just don't know.

I've discovered that anyone who dares to ask an unanswerable question is rediculted to no end. they (who are they) will attempt to push their presense into oblivion.

I mean to dare ask a question that can't be answered? that's just rediculous. lol.

wouldn't it make perfect sense to just shoot the messenger? grin

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Gus

wouldn't it make perfect sense to just shoot the messenger? grin

does anybody know?

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I honestly tried to Give gus the benefit if the doubt. Primarily because I wasnt around when the discrepency with T Lee happened. But today when he attacked Mickey Coleman, saying he let his dog get run over and basically aluded to mickey being a criminal because of it crossed my Line, especially when the thread he posted it was about a wonderfully done. Tragic art performance gus needs to cope with reality and move on. Doubtful any of his posts will make sense

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Have the answer to the question. About the same time bcd will quit arguing with himself. crazy

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He'd rather shat himself than do that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Would call out threads be cool?

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dunno about shooting you.

Crazy gluing alla' your fingers together sure sounds like a winner.

And if one actually had to LISTEN to your schlock, your MOUTH , as well.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
If you'd serve baloney instead of chit sammichs... what would they taste like?

another of the unanswerables...

Kent

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I honestly tried to Give gus the benefit if the doubt. Primarily because I wasnt around when the discrepency with T Lee happened. But today when he attacked Mickey Coleman, saying he let his dog get run over and basically aluded to mickey being a criminal because of it crossed my Line, especially when the thread he posted it was about a wonderfully done. Tragic art performance gus needs to cope with reality and move on. Doubtful any of his posts will make sense

another LE trying to hold on the status quo? in my part of the world, if dogs get out on the highway and risk a soul killing wreck, there'll be consequences. and tickets, and fines, and a day in court. a good insurance company policy can help protect you from expensive liabiilites. let's talk to a insurance saleman, and hear their perspective?

trust me, I;ve had my share of run-ins with the dog patrol. they are real, and they do exist, but they do not carry guns, in my community.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Sean
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
The lamb will lay down with the lion.

The expression "lay down" always cracks me up � the vision of down coming out any critter's ass hole.

When they came home from an evening "out," a friend of mine and his wife asked their baby-sitter whether there'd been any problems. Sitter complained that the guy's very well trained golden retriever wouldn't obey her � wouldn't "lay down" when told-to.

"Lie down, Goldie!" the guy commanded.

Goldie lay down.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Ooops. I stand corrected. blush

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Gus. The liability concern isnt my issue. Its the way you chose to attack Mickey about it on a completely unrelated thread, let alone rubbing salt into a wound like that. It wasnt the time or place for it

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Didn't know he attacked Mickey. Attacking one, make that two of the top ten here is just one more reason I do not read his posts and one more reason he will stay on ignore.

Last edited by Scott F; 08/18/13.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by gitem_12

another LE trying to hold on the status quo? in my part of the world, if dogs get out on the highway and risk a soul killing wreck, there'll be consequences. and tickets, and fines, and a day in court. a good insurance company policy can help protect you from expensive liabiilites. let's talk to a insurance saleman, and hear their perspective?

trust me, I;ve had my share of run-ins with the dog patrol. they are real, and they do exist, but they do not carry guns, in my community.

There it is, folks.

In the words quoted above we see the really NASTY, and malevolent edge that is only a few microns depth below the clown costume, and the idiot facade.

Hard to ever get ones arms around "liking" that.

GTC

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
truly I agtee. no shortage of folks getting off track on this forum, of course. nothing new there.my point was no need in crying over a loss of a dog, and gaining all kinds of sympathy
"after someone" allowed the dog to get into the road, then cring over one's own responsiblility or lack of.

dogs in my community, if on the street is going to attract a ton of attention from Animal Control group, because they know the homeowner can get sued if the dog causes a wreck, and maybe personal injury?

heh, I don't live in Alabam, who knows what those folks think about things?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

115 members (300_savage, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 1badf350, 338reddog, 16 invisible), 1,970 guests, and 832 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,447
Posts18,528,802
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.