Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
RDW Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
He was responding to people who contact him, a gentlemen noted that the murder of ballplayer Christopher Lane in Oklahoma was not covered on national news, (two blacks and a white involved)...

O'Reilly - "well it's local news, if you don't live in Oklahoma you would not hear about it"

He is such a stupid c'sucker!

The entire country had no problem hearing about that thug Travon Martin.

Dave

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I didn't understand that response either. Why wouldn't we hear about it? We hear about such BS on national news, but not this.
Oh, Dick Van Dyke's 80K car caught fire. Did I need to know that?
He'll just get another one.

Americans First!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When I opened the thread I was expecting to be convinced Bill O is an idiot.

It works every time.

LOL
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
A redheaded spineless pusssy.

Gunner

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Oops

Last edited by Jcubed; 08/20/13.
IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I used too respect the guys on Fox news.... What a joke, they are getting as bad as CNN and the rest.

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
O'reily has always been a tool, he just used to hide it better.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Damn near all the Fox personal are pissing me off with their support for the New York "stop and frisk" stuff
No perceived need for "safety" trumps the forth amendment.
Sure cops have hard jobs, but my freedom isn't to be traded to make life easier for them.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I quit watching that idiot nearly a year ago.. He's a lefty posing as a conservative - and posing poorly at that, and his ego is so big the Hindenburg would have fit inside it..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I can't watch him..but did first see reports of the killing on CNN yesterday of all places. This morning Fox is hitting it hard. Wanted to know why obama and his buddies aren't making statements about it..say all they hear from their direction is crickets.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
FOX is hitting that story hard.

And last week nobody was hitting the black on black crime harder than Bill O�Reilly.

Of course, those who didn�t watch; wouldn�t know what Bill O'Reilly said�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RDW
The entire country had no problem hearing about that thug Travon Martin.

Who Knew this would be different?

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I avoid Bill O'Reilly like the freaking plague.

Sam......

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
FOX is hitting that story hard.

And last week nobody was hitting the black on black crime harder than Bill O�Reilly.

7/25/13
The Color of Hope
by Bill O'Reilly

My friend Charles Krauthammer, a thinking man's pundit, believes some problems cannot be solved. Charles points to the Palestinian-Israeli situation and to the collapse of the traditional black family in America. I disagree. It is possible to change black attitudes but it will take a dynamic person to lead the way.

The primary reason that Trayvon Martin is not alive today is that George Zimmerman feared him. Making his neighborhood watch rounds, Zimmerman saw a young man wearing clothing that unsettled him. Zimmerman profiled the teenager and from there things rapidly got out of control.

There is a perception in America that young black males can be trouble. According to a study out of Northeastern University, black men between the ages of 14 and 24 commit homicides at a rate ten times that of young white and hispanic males combined. This disturbing fact drives profiling and fear.

The reason that crime among young black males is so intense is the collapse of the traditional black family. Fifty years ago, the out-of-wedlock birth rate among African-Americas was 25%. Today it is nearly 73% and growing, according to the Centers for Disease Control. By contrast, 29% of white babies and 53% of hispanic children are born out-of-wedlock.

Single parent situations drive poverty and often lead to unsupervised kids. Many boys growing up without fathers often feel angry and abandoned. Thus, they seek comfort in all the wrong places.

President Obama and our leaders in Washington surely understand the root of the black crime problem. So do self-appointed civil rights leaders like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. But they rarely discuss the matter in public. That might anger their constituency and be bad for business.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Someone wake me when that Bloviating idiot begins his tirade about black-on-white crime...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Tracks

Damn near all the Fox personal are pissing me off with their support for the New York "stop and frisk" stuff
Sure cops have hard jobs, but my freedom isn't to be traded to make life easier for them.

you know, that is well stated... very well stated...
and right on the money...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire

you know, that is well stated... very well stated...
and right on the money...

They live in NYC.

They are media folks

the chance they will be "stoped and frisked" is remote

They could care less about your rights unless it has a negitive effect on them

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Redneck

Someone wake me when that Bloviating idiot begins his tirade about black-on-white crime...

Sorry to spoil your nap, but this was one of the easiest and quickest look-ups ever.

7/16/13
By Bill O'Reilly
There is no question, no question at all that the American media is not reporting the black, white crime situation accurately. Last night Bernie Goldberg said this about the reportage.

GOLDBERG: They paint this picture of white people hunting black people. Here's an inconvenient fact. Any time there is interracial crime, there is an overwhelming chance that the victim is going to be white and that the criminal is going to be black.
O'REILLY: Do you have a stat on that, Bernie? Do you have a stat on that? We'll have it tomorrow.

O'REILLY: And here it is. According to the FBI between the years 1976 and 2005, the latest stats available; 91 percent of homicides on black Americans were committed by other blacks... 91 percent. Also, 14 percent of homicides on white Americans were committed by blacks twice as many as the other way around. So the truth is that black men are not being "hunted" down by whites as some hysterical commentators charge after the Zimmerman acquittal.

But the lie was not challenged by the national media. In fact, the horrendous black-on-black murder rate is virtually ignored by the press. The reason is that any exposition of violence in the black community is bad for business. The liberal media wants no part of exposing problems in the minority precincts, best to blame the white power structure and look the other way.

70 percent of black babies born out of wedlock, no problem; a rap culture directed at black youth that's violent and crude, no sweat. Rampant drug use in the inner city, attack the cops trying to solve the problem. The same thing with carrying guns. Most liberals oppose the stop-and- frisk strategy that tries to deal with the gun violence.

Big time TV commentators working on politically correct networks well understand that any skepticism towards minorities is unacceptable. And those in the race business, the Congressional Black Caucus, race leaders like Jackson and Sharpton well know they will be finished if they don't toe the party line.

No matter what the evidence, no matter what facts are presented, the liberal line will be the same. It's society's fault. Past racial injustice is the real story not present social chaos.
It is long past time to stop the madness and hold all Americans accountable for their actions, George Zimmerman was held accountable. The State of Florida prosecuted him to the fullest extent of the law but the evidence was not there to convict and most honest folks know that. Zimmerman is not blameless and his life will not be easy because of his mistakes. But the judicial system worked the way it was designed to work.

However, the media system is not working the way the founding fathers designed. It is not an honest arena in the press. There is far too much money at stake for any journalist to tell you the truth. If it's bad for business, we'll spin it or ignore it. The result is anger, confusion, and a collapsing confidence in the American way of life.

Many black Americans sincerely feel aggrieved and some whites believe blacks are using the race card to portray themselves as victims.
An honest media might be able to cut through all the bitterness and report the truth.
But we don't have an honest media in America because that would be bad for business.

And that's "The Memo."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2013/07/17/bill-oreilly-violent-crime-and-media#ixzz2cc83Y4Mv

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
hey, long as they're friskin the black-n-tan ones I'm good with it. won't catch me up in that yankee cesspool anyway

any other time, they'd be kissin their black asses and fixing pancakes for em

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Don't forget Megyn Kelly and her support of gay rights.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (2500HD, 1minute, 1234, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 1moredeer, 54 invisible), 1,863 guests, and 1,072 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,896
Posts18,498,046
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.